Moderator: ACOT Employee

stinkerbelle
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 834

Re: team challenge questions

Post by stinkerbelle »

Monroe1218 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:04 am
I love this challenge - and while I've not had a ton of time to really scrap much this month, I have been motivated to use items on the stash list for the layouts I have done.  I'm hoping that I can get quite a few more layouts done before the end of the month.  

I also like the idea of a master list/post so it's easy to find all of the info in one spot - so the stash list, team threads, etc would all be in one place.

Thank you for taking on the task of hosting this challenge!  It's a lot of fun and very motivating!

thank you for participating!  glad you're having fun  😊 the master list is definitely going to be happening!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image Image Image
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 335

Post by Flasher »

stinkerbelle wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:59 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:52 pm
I agree with the Laura's. First, I'm soooo diggin' this kind of challenge. It brings out my competitive side and I WANT MY TEAM to win! I don't have the luxury of scrapping all the time, but when I do get to scrap, boy am I enjoying racking up the points.

Second, the stash list...other than the acetate....I have all the things and just love how I'm able to pull in more sprinkly bits or washi tape or the deco brads or all of the above to make it COUNT for points. It's fun digging thru my stash. I've actually used more deco brads THIS MONTH than other months in the last couple of years, at least. It's awesome. Can't wait to see the stash list for next month!

same here on the brads!  (which is why i put them on the list lol) in fact, my stash of useable ones is now so low i might need to buy more  😲

i'm very competitve in that way too  😁 so glad you're enjoying yourself!! 

I am so late in responding to this post, but better late than never.  I don't have much space, so I can't exactly create a stockpile of supplies.  Except for brads.  I can hoard those.  I will never run out of brads.  It's a sickness, really.

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 781

Post by traveler »

Laura wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 11:06 am
stinkerbelle wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:59 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:52 pm
I agree with the Laura's. First, I'm soooo diggin' this kind of challenge. It brings out my competitive side and I WANT MY TEAM to win! I don't have the luxury of scrapping all the time, but when I do get to scrap, boy am I enjoying racking up the points.

Second, the stash list...other than the acetate....I have all the things and just love how I'm able to pull in more sprinkly bits or washi tape or the deco brads or all of the above to make it COUNT for points. It's fun digging thru my stash. I've actually used more deco brads THIS MONTH than other months in the last couple of years, at least. It's awesome. Can't wait to see the stash list for next month!

same here on the brads!  (which is why i put them on the list lol) in fact, my stash of useable ones is now so low i might need to buy more  😲

i'm very competitve in that way too  😁 so glad you're enjoying yourself!!  

I am so late in responding to this post, but better late than never.  I don't have much space, so I can't exactly create a stockpile of supplies.  Except for brads.  I can hoard those.  I will never run out of brads.  It's a sickness, really.

just never put this case upside down without the clasp being securely locked. My brads used to looks like this too, but now they are just all mixed together in the plastic case.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”