Scrap a Day, July 18th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1057

Scrap a Day, July 18th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Not much going on here today. I have a nail appointment then have some errands to run on the way home. After I get home I should get in my scrap room and clean up the mess in there. We’ll see how that goes.

Have a great day Cherries.

Image Image Image

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2362

Re: Scrap a Day, July 18th

Post by Art_Teacher »

Saying "see you later," Cherries!  We leave this afternoon.  Just when we got a cool front and a break in the heat, we are headed to Colorado where it is 90 degrees.  lol :)
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 765

Post by traveler »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:12 am
Saying "see you later," Cherries!  We leave this afternoon.  Just when we got a cool front and a break in the heat, we are headed to Colorado where it is 90 degrees.  lol :)

enjoy your trip
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 765

Post by traveler »

It's finally less hot here today.

I'm working on my Tuscany album this morning. I finished all the 6x8 pages and have adhered them to the album. I am doing the remaining pages in a spiral notebook which I will attach when they are done. I'm putting page by page in the gallery but will put the whole album in when it's done. So far, I'm pleased with how it's turning out.

This afternoon, I'm playing bridge and I will be able to walk there because it won't be in the 90s today!

have a great day everyone!
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3727

Post by blbabe1234 »

Art_Teacher wrote:

Enjoy your vacay. Safe travels
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

trainmom wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:35 am

I'm working on my Tuscany album this morning. I finished all the 6x8 pages and have adhered them to the album. I am doing the remaining pages in a spiral notebook which I will attach when they are done. I'm putting page by page in the gallery but will put the whole album in when it's done. So far, I'm pleased with how it's turning out.

This afternoon, I'm playing bridge and I will be able to walk there because it won't be in the 90s today!

Glad you're happy with your Tuscany album!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries.

No Pre-K for Jasper today because the dr's office didn't get those forms back to my SIL until after 4pm. So this morning, after taking Draven to school, she'll drop off the forms and *hopefully* Jasper can start tomorrow!

Already washed a load of towels and ran the dishwasher this morning. Work is on the agenda.

Have a great day y'all!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1803

Post by CarrieG »

Art_Teacher wrote:

have a great trip!!
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 328

Post by Flasher »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Have a great time, Pally!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1803

Post by CarrieG »

geez this week is flying by fast! as is the month!

I've just been plodding away at trying to use up some older stuff in my room....I've been on a personal spending freeze this month :P
I'm happy with what I am getting done....yay!  just got the ones I got done last night uploaded and am hoping to get at least one more done today :)

nothing very exciting going on here  not quite as hot but still not great...I'm really dreading my next cooling bill  oyyyyyyyyyyyy

have a great day ladies!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 535

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:08 am
Hey Cherries. Not much going on here today. I have a nail appointment then have some errands to run on the way home. After I get home I should get in my scrap room and clean up the mess in there. We’ll see how that goes.

Have fun getting your bike done, Barb! ☺️ Good luck cleaning in your scrap room, too! 😉
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

CarrieG wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:10 am
geez this week is flying by fast! as is the month!

I've just been plodding away at trying to use up some older stuff in my room....I've been on a personal spending freeze this month :P
I'm happy with what I am getting done....yay!  just got the ones I got done last night uploaded and am hoping to get at least one more done today :)

nothing very exciting going on here  not quite as hot but still not great...I'm really dreading my next cooling bill  oyyyyyyyyyyyy

have a great day ladies!

Way to go using up some of your older stash! ☺️ (THIS month IS flying by, too!)
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:39 am
Good morning cherries.

No Pre-K for Jasper today because the dr's office didn't get those forms back to my SIL until after 4pm. So this morning, after taking Draven to school, she'll drop off the forms and *hopefully* Jasper can start tomorrow!

Already washed a load of towels and ran the dishwasher this morning. Work is on the agenda.

Have a great day y'all!

Awwwwwwww I hope 🙏 Draven can start school tomorrow!!!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

trainmom wrote:

I'm glad you got a break in the weather, Louise! 😊
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:

Have a wonderful trip!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
It's cooled off a little but I'm afraid of jinxing it! 😂
More scrappy time for me today! I did finish on of the MMCs yesterday, and starting the 3rd one today. I'm gonna sit on the porch for a while since it's so nice! 😊
Stay blessed, Cherries! 😊
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1504

Post by Charleneanne »

Nothing much here today either. Back door is NOT open and NO
breeze. Starting today and for next 8 days temps at 100-105 again.

My card making livestream is on this morning but I don’t feel like sitting in the computer room watching it. Also have lunch plans with a friend I’m thinking of canceling. I’m very dull today. Days like this I often give in and just sit on the sofa and watch old cop shows on tv. I know I shouldn’t but occasionally the lethargy is stronger than me especially when it’s hot out! Makes me think of an old song “Poor poor pitiful me” however the next line in that song is “the boys won’t let me be”. Hahaha. Can’t think of the singers name though. She’s Hispanic and dated Jerry Brown when he was governor of California!
It’s Linda Ronstad

Anyhow have a pleasant Thursday and stay chill
GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 474

Post by GinniG »

pawprints wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:08 am

Enjoy your nail appointment!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

Art_Teacher wrote:

Safe travels and have fun!!!!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

trainmom wrote:

Sounds like your Tuscany album will be beautiful! Hope you win at bridge! Enjoy your cooler walk too!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”