We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Texas cherry check in ❤️
Mommyof5 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:26 pm
aheatfan wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:10 pm
Been thinking of you all and praying you all stay safe and sound. I think Misty (Mommy of5) is in Texas also.

Yes ma'am, I am and I was right in the path. I am exactly 30 miles north of Houston and it was like the storm came straight at us. We are still without power, wifi, etc. We had a few trees fall, none on the house though, but my fence is obliterated.  My son took my truck tonight so that he could get to work because none of the stations have gas anymore, and the ones that do, well, the lines are MILES long to get to the pump. My husband put the gas for the chainsaw and mower into my daughter's car so that she could go to work.  I have to leave my home to be able to get any signal...right now we are eating in a Hooters just to get reprieve from the heat and to cool off.  It is crazy.  Other than inconvenience, however, We are all doing great.  Keeping a positive attitude and helping our neighbors around us.  The house behind me caught fire somehow, the one next to me caught a tree dead center, and we are blessed to still have everything in tact and no one hurt. Thank you so much!!  
Thanks for checking in Misty. I knew you lived north of Houston, I just didn't know exactly 30 miles north. Goodness, so glad you are safe. My heart goes out to your neighbors too -- a house fire behind you and a tree fell on the house next to you -- talk about some scary stuff.

You be careful out there. Many hugs

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Florac74 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:24 pm
 We are finally at the end of it. We still have some wind but we are safe and dry! I'm thankful it's almost over. This girl is not a fan of high winds. To many trees and branches crashing. All of the fences are down in the neighborhood. We are going to be very much in each other lives until they are repaired lol still no power but that was expected.

Glad you are seeing the end of it but sorry about your power outage. Hope you get it back soon!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

glad to hear everyone is ok!!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee