We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Stash bashing!
This is such an uncommon occurrence that I felt the need to document it LOL! For one thing, I love October Afternoon so much and tend to hoard since you can't just buy more anymore. This Rocket Age collection is from 2011 and I bought it specifically for our trip to the NY Hall of Science because they have rockets outside and a physics & rocket-themed mini-golf course as part of the museum. Anyway...there were only a few stickers left and I was determined to finish off the sheet. As much as I love hoarding supplies, it does feel good to get them on a layout...especially the layout you had in mind all along! It only took 13 years...

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Stash bashing!
Great page! I'm glad you got those stickers used!! I loved October Afternoon way back when!! 
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

I love this and I also feel a sense of accomplishment when I finish a sticker sheet or collection.  LOL  I also hate to see it go too.  I can't win.

But your page is spectacular!  It's perfect!!
Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Woo hoo! Lovely layout, too! 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

That's a great page!  I'm sure it feels great to have finally used the entire sheet!  Way to go!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Awesome !!!! Clapping 👏 👏 👏 way to go!!!! I’m so proud of your accomplishment!!! I think we all know what’s it’s like to have that special paper we bought and then hoard it! You did a fabulous job using it up and on the subject you purchased it for! Yippee!
Susan

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Awesome that you still had your OA to use for these pictures.  The LOs are fantastic.
    ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I remember those stickers! Way to get them used! :)
Image Image ImageImage

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I still have (at least) most of the OA Rocket Age line.   I need to dig out some old photos and get them scrapped.  I think I have most all of my OA left because it's my favorite and I know I can't get it anymore.  I'm trying to work on using it so that other people can enjoy just how wonderful OA products are!

Your layout is fabulous - and way to go for finishing up the sticker sheet!
Rebecca

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

joannie wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:32 pm
Great page! I'm glad you got those stickers used!! I loved October Afternoon way back when!! 

I loved it then, and love it now! It's hard to not hoard it though LOL!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Super awesome! Congrats on stash busting AND creating such an amazing page!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

wazzu94 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:45 pm
I love this and I also feel a sense of accomplishment when I finish a sticker sheet or collection.  LOL  I also hate to see it go too.  I can't win.

But your page is spectacular!  It's perfect!!

I'm right there with you, Suzann! I can't win either LOL! Bittersweet for sure LOL
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

QueenBee89 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 7:07 pm
Woo hoo! Lovely layout, too! 

Thanks, Brandi!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Laura wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 7:09 pm
That's a great page!  I'm sure it feels great to have finally used the entire sheet!  Way to go!

Thanks! It does - it has been hanging around with just a few poor stickers left. I had to let them shine LOL!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

woohoo!  you rock!  

i have most of that line left too lol i don't know if i'll ever finish it off!  
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

suewho372 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:00 pm
Awesome !!!! Clapping 👏 👏 👏 way to go!!!! I’m so proud of your accomplishment!!! I think we all know what’s it’s like to have that special paper we bought and then hoard it! You did a fabulous job using it up and on the subject you purchased it for! Yippee!

Thanks! Yay! Isn't it funny the things we are so proud of ourselves for LOL! And I know that you guys will totally get it! I did have to talk myself into using them up - "this is what you bought them for..."  :greenwinkb:
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

VickiR wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:20 pm
Awesome that you still had your OA to use for these pictures.  The LOs are fantastic.

Thanks, Vicki! That's the good thing about hoarding, you still have it LOL!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Deanna13 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:06 am
I remember those stickers! Way to get them used! :)

Thanks, Deanna! Is it bad that I'm so proud of myself for using them LOL!?  ;)
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Monroe1218 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:53 am
I still have (at least) most of the OA Rocket Age line.   I need to dig out some old photos and get them scrapped.  I think I have most all of my OA left because it's my favorite and I know I can't get it anymore.  I'm trying to work on using it so that other people can enjoy just how wonderful OA products are!

Your layout is fabulous - and way to go for finishing up the sticker sheet!

Do it! Get those photos scrapped! What did you buy Rocket Age for? I also have so many other OA lines - a pirate one, a Sat morning cartoons one, the 5 & Dime one and other stuff here and there. So many sticker sheets and labels too. I think that's where my love of labels came from - OA. My supply is slowly dwindling. Whenever I need something "just so" I can usually find it in my OA stuff. 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

stinkerbelle wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:15 am
woohoo!  you rock!  

i have most of that line left too lol i don't know if i'll ever finish it off!  

I thought I never would too but I only have a few full sheets left and lots of scraps and stickers and ephemera. But like I said, it's only taken 13 years to get to this point LOL!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee