We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Thanks!
Thank YOU sooooo much for all the Birthday wishes and all the pretty greetings!  I love all of them and . . . all of you! 

I did have a nice day with yummy snacks, yummy cake, several games of Pictionary, and not one, but TWO ACOT GCs!!!!

😃 🎁 🎂
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Re: Thanks!
yay!  glad you had a nice birthday  😊 i wish i'd been there to play pictionary with you lol i love it but i'm SO bad.  my family all make fun of my horrible drawing skills!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

So glad you had a great birthday.  Sounds like you had a lot of fun. 
:) Kelly 

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Sounds like you had the best of birthdays!
    ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Awww so glad you had a nice birthday with some great treats and fun family time! That is the best kind of birthday! And yay for ACOT gift cards! That IS the cherry on top of a great birthday!

ImageImage Image Image  

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Sounds like a wonderful day!!! I’m so glad!!! You deserve all of it!
Susan

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Sounds like a happy, fun day! And now you get more fun, spending those GC's!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

Flasher that sounds like the best birthday!  And two people know just what to get you with those ACOT GC...nothing better then a GC to go shopping at your favorite place for some of your favorite goodies!!

Enjoy another year around this beautiful sun!
Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Glad you had a great birthday, Laura!! 💗
Image Image ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee