We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Scrap a Day, July 8th
Hey Cherries. Hot and humid again today. We are headed for 90 again. Doing laundry and catching up on some things around here today. The a/c feels great.

Hope you all have a great day.

ImageImage Image Image  

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, July 8th
pawprints wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:57 am
Hey Cherries. Hot and humid again today. We are headed for 90 again. Doing laundry and catching up on some things around here today. The a/c feels great.

Yes, the AC is definitely the way to go!

ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Ugh...it's 86 here already with a high of 94.  The heat index feel will be 104.  I am just not made for this weather any more.  Seems like I spend the summer in the AC and winter in the heat.  It would be nice to have a cool breeze and comfy temps year round.  But, no complaints as long as I wake up every morning.  I'll keep comfy wherever need be.  Today, we are having the master bath painted.  It was the only room not done when we had the interior of the house painted.  We waited until after the remodel was done.  Hopefully, they will complete it today and do any touch ups tomorrow.  I'm off to make the journal tag for the Progressive Challenge.
    ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

We’re going out In our air conditioned car to find the new location where I get my hearing aid checked and cleaned. I have an appointment on Friday but even though I’m familiar with the area we want to make sure. Plus we just want to get out of the house.

We also want to go to Trader Joe’s. There is one sort of close to the hearing aid place. Luckily they are building a new store a little closer to us!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:

Enjoy that A/C...it is a necessity here almost 365 days a year. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:17 am
Ugh...it's 86 here already with a high of 94.  The heat index feel will be 104.  I am just not made for this weather any more.  Seems like I spend the summer in the AC and winter in the heat.  It would be nice to have a cool breeze and comfy temps year round.  But, no complaints as long as I wake up every morning.  I'll keep comfy wherever need be.  Today, we are having the master bath painted.  It was the only room not done when we had the interior of the house painted.  We waited until after the remodel was done.  Hopefully, they will complete it today and do any touch ups tomorrow.  I'm off to make the journal tag for the Progressive Challenge.

Good luck with the painting and staying cool. 
🌴Kristin  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

pawprints wrote:

Hot and humid here, as well.  I don't think it's supposed to hit 90, but 88 is just about as bad. lol  I was invited to swim at a friend's house, so that is on tap for this afternoon!

Laura
 Image    Image         

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:39 am
We’re going out In our air conditioned car to find the new location where I get my hearing aid checked and cleaned. I have an appointment on Friday but even though I’m familiar with the area we want to make sure. Plus we just want to get out of the house.

We also want to go to Trader Joe’s. There is one sort of close to the hearing aid place. Luckily they are building a new store a little closer to us!

Enjoy your trip out to Trader Joe's. Our closest one is about 40 minutes away in traffic so I really never go. 
🌴Kristin  

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hot and humid here today as well. I played in my scrapbook this morning.  I'm playing bridge this afternoon. I'll take an Uber there so I'm not all sweaty but then I'll walk home. Need to go the eyeglass store and Home Depot tonight. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Back rested and relaxed from the Keys with tons of pictures to scrap.  Was a great mini vacation but the heat was brutal!!!  Spent some time on my brother's boat and tried to snorkel, that only lasted about ten minutes because the seas were so rough that day. What I did see though was soo beautiful. Should be unpacking and cleaning today but just plan to scrap. I have workers here trying to figure out why there is a leak in the closet that backs up to the BRAND NEW bathroom....uuughhhh!!!  
🌴Kristin  

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:

The AC is one of my favorite inventions, Barb! ☺️ Stay cool for sure!

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:17 am

I hear ya about the weather, Vicki! I feel like we get hotter every summer and colder every winter, but surely that's not the case! ☺️
I hope the bathroom painting goes well!
Have fun getting crafty! ☺️

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:39 am

Have fun on your little adventure today - air conditioning is a must here! 😂 Cool that you'll have a Trader Joe's near you soon! I don't get to there enough, but I LOVE their produce! ☺️ Enjoy your day!

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

aheatfan wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:55 am
Back rested and relaxed from the Keys with tons of pictures to scrap.  Was a great mini vacation but the heat was brutal!!!  Spent some time on my brother's boat and tried to snorkel, that only lasted about ten minutes because the seas were so rough that day. What I did see though was soo beautiful. Should be unpacking and cleaning today but just plan to scrap. I have workers here trying to figure out why there is a leak in the closet that backs up to the BRAND NEW bathroom....uuughhhh!!!  

Oh, sorry to hear about that leak, Kristin! 😕 Hope y'all can get it taken care of soon!!
Hurray for your vacay, though! ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ I can't wait to see layouts! 😉

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
Yesterday I got crafty and made 3 cards AND decorated envelopes for two of them. My younger brother and sister are turning 37 on the 13th. (Twins! Lol!) I had fun!
Today I have therapy at 2 and I'm going to do some more crafting today, I'm sure! So MANY good challenges!! 😊 I'll do some reading and some Bible study as well.
Have a blessed day, DCs! ☺️

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

trainmom wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:53 am
Hot and humid here today as well. I played in my scrapbook this morning.  I'm playing bridge this afternoon. I'll take an Uber there so I'm not all sweaty but then I'll walk home. Need to go the eyeglass store and Home Depot tonight. 

Have fun playing bridge!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

aheatfan wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:55 am

Glad you had a wonderful time. Sorry about the leak
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:18 am
Hey Cherries 😊
Yesterday I got crafty and made 3 cards AND decorated envelopes for two of them. My younger brother and sister are turning 37 on the 13th. (Twins! Lol!) I had fun!
Today I have therapy at 2 and I'm going to do some more crafting today, I'm sure! So MANY good challenges!! 😊 I'll do some reading and some Bible study as well.
Have a blessed day, DCs! ☺️

Glad to hear you got crafty yesterday.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good morning cherries. We are headed into the upper 90s today, with heat indexes above 110

Not sure how many of y'all are friends with Flora on Facebook, but I saw her post about Beryl. I then posted on her behalf to the thread she started over the weekend. But in case y'all didn't see that, here's what I had posted on behalf of Flora. I believe she's the only cherry who is dealing with Beryl.
Saw on Facebook that Flora is dealing with some wild and insane winds. She has no power. Fence down and huge tree branches continue to fall on her roof. But they are SAFE.

Our contractors are working diligently with the @$$hat inspector that failed us because TDI hadn't certified the windstorm certificates. With what TDI has had to deal with, they managed to expedite the process and certified them this morning. Amazing!

I'm going to try to get started on work now. TTYL

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:05 am
pawprints wrote:

The AC is one of my favorite inventions, Barb! ☺️ Stay cool for sure!  
Oh yeah it is one of the best inventions ever!

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee