We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Texas cherry check in ❤️
I'm creating this thread to keep in touch with fellow Texas DC's! We are all waiting to see what hurricane Beryl is going to do by Monday.

It hits landfall by sweet blbabe1234/Brandy. I will be sending all the good vibes your way sweet friend!!

It will work it's way all the way up towards me. North of Houston and surrounding areas. We are on high winds and flood alert.

Please send us all the good vibes amd prayers. Hurricane Harvey really did so much damage. They are thinking Beryl is looking like Harvey.

I will try to update as much as possible. But honestly I'm just hoping big that it will slow dramatically down!!
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Re: Texas cherry check in ❤️
keeping you all in my thoughts!  
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Hoping it blows itself out !!! Keep in touch ! Hopefully all can keep power and praying for safety !
Susan

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Flora, I've been thinking of you and your family since you're now on the "dirty" side of Beryl. Rain/Flooding from a Hurricane is no bueno. And the tornados that can pop up are no fun either. You be careful out there and check in when you can.

Corpus Christi is now no longer in the cone, and she's expected to make landfall a little after midnight near Matagorda Bay (about 130 miles NE of where I live). We will only see TS-force winds (30-50 mph, gusts around 60). Rain is no longer an issue for us - we *might* get an inch.

We did alot of prep Thursday afternoon and Friday because it looked like she was headed our way as a Cat 2. But then she made that N/NE turn and is going to be a mid-Cat 1. The only thing we will do now is bring trash cans into the garage, as well all of our potted plants before bed time, shut the garage door and go to sleep.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:56 am
Flora, I've been thinking of you and your family since you're now on the "dirty" side of Beryl. Rain/Flooding from a Hurricane is no bueno. And the tornados that can pop up are no fun either. You be careful out there and check in when you can.

Corpus Christi is now no longer in the cone, and she's expected to make landfall a little after midnight near Matagorda Bay (about 130 miles NE of where I live). We will only see TS-force winds (30-50 mph, gusts around 60). Rain is no longer an issue for us - we *might* get an inch.

We did alot of prep Thursday afternoon and Friday because it looked like she was headed our way as a Cat 2. But then she made that N/NE turn and is going to be a mid-Cat 1. The only thing we will do now is bring trash cans into the garage, as well all of our potted plants before bed time, shut the garage door and go to sleep.

I'm so glad y'all are out of the path! I will make sure to check in as I can. It's gonna be a wet week. 🤦‍♀️
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Great that you made this post, Flora!  We would all be thinking of our Texas DCs in the next few days.  Stay safe!
    ImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Stay safe DC's!  Glad it is no longer going to hit you hard, Brandy!  Flora, I hope you don't have much flooding or damage.  Prayers for all of you!
Laura
 Image    Image         

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I'll be thinking and praying for our Texas DC's. Please stay safe and update when you can. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

I've been thinking about you Texas DC's and watching the weather reports....stay safe & keep us posted! 
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

Please stay safe.  Sending thoughts and prayers.

:) Kelly 

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Been thinking of you all and praying you all stay safe and sound. I think Misty (Mommy of5) is in Texas also.
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

{{{HUGS}}} and prayers for all of you in the path!!! Thanks for starting this thread Flora!!! 💝🙏🍒💝🙏🍒💝🙏🍒

shoorn

Cherry Cola

We are way to the west in the hill country. I think that it is going to miss us completely since it will turn more north - though we could sure use the rain. 
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Praying all our TX cherries are safe through this hurricane.  
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Breauxlabs

Sweet Cherry Pie

It’s way too early in the season to be worrying about this! Its going to be a long summer  :greensleeping: Good thoughts that everyone stays safe! 
Kim Breaux
ImageImage

blfonty

Cherry Cola

The weather updates for Texas are not looking good. Please be safe Texas Cherries! Check in when you can.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I've been keeping an eye on Beryl through YouTube channels and I'm praying hard for all y'all in TX!!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Saw on Facebook that Flora is dealing with some wild and insane winds. She has no power. Fence down and huge tree branches continue to fall on her roof. But they are SAFE
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Mathandlit

Cherry Picker

I am grateful to live far enough north that I will not see issues. I will keep our other Texas cherries in my thoughts today.

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

We got a lot of rain yesterday  and this morning.  It's coming out of New Mexico.  Praying everyone one on the Texas coast is doing OK. 🙏 
:) Kelly 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee