We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Re: Scrap a Day, July 5th
emmapaige wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:23 pm
We had a nice visit with my stepdaughter and our DGD, Paige. Paige sent up a separate album on my phone and she's dropping lots of photos for me to scrap. My other granddaughter (Emma) hardly ever posts any photos so I'm happy to have Paige's photos. I'm going to ask if she can set up an album, too. 

Isn't technology great!?  I love that your GD set up her album on your phone.  :)
Laura
 Image    Image         

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

VickiR wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:56 pm
The weather is brutal today.  It's currently 94 degrees and very humid.  DH and I did a grocery run and stopped at the PO before 10.  We're having fried green tomatoes for dinner and I can't wait.  First time this summer.  Did a bit of crafting and started another challenge project.  Stay cool and have a good weekend cherries!

Yum...fried green tomatoes.  I never have them, because I don't plant enough tomatoes to pick them while they are green.  :)
Laura
 Image    Image         

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:29 pm
It's so hot and muggy here today. I'm just trying to catch up on copy editing sitting in front of the fan at my desk. DD is right now prepping veggies to make udong noodles with veggies.

*****OMG YOU GUYS!!! As I was typing this update, I got an email that I WON 2 TIX TO THE HARRY POTTER & THE CURSED CHILD PLAY ON BROADWAY!!! This was my first time doing the lottery and it took Aisling about a year to win tix to the same show --- that was on June 26 and I couldn't go because I was working!! I really didn't expect to win tix my first try!! This is the universe rewarding me for not being a big baby that I couldn't go with her when she won LOL! Now she gets to go twice!! OMG OMG OMG!!! It's a 3 hour play and she said it's amazing! I already can't wait!
Wow!  Lucky you!  You should probably also play the regular lottery, since you are having such luck!  Enjoy!

Laura
 Image    Image         

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:50 pm
☺️ So MANY good things going on with the Cherries! ☺️ I LOVE it! ☺️☺️ I JUST wish it wasn't so hot, too, but I don't want to press my luck thereN 😂
I had a great 4th of July! ☺️ *I did have an issue with the pool ladder and kinda hurt my ankle when I got to the top and jumped into the pool, then had issues getting out of the pool but had a wonderful tike playing with the kiddos and that's what's important!* (I've been MORE motivated to take better care of myself lately and I am feeling like I've been coming out of my depression! Good things!) Overall it was a wonderful time with the family, the ones that could make it, and I'm grateful for being blessed with a wonderful family! 😍 My heart is very full!
Today I am resting my foot, Been reading the Bible and texting with my bestie and I think I'm going to work on some scrapbooking and maybe watch a little TV or some arts and crafts shows on YouTube. I slept in late today but we got home late LOL it was a good time!
Stay blessed my dear Cherry friends! :-) 😍
Glad you had a wonderful time with your family, but sorry you hurt your ankle.  Take care and ice/rest are your friends!

Laura
 Image    Image         

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:31 am
VickiR wrote:
The weather is brutal today.  It's currently 94 degrees and very humid.  DH and I did a grocery run and stopped at the PO before 10.  We're having fried green tomatoes for dinner and I can't wait.  First time this summer.  Did a bit of crafting and started another challenge project.  Stay cool and have a good weekend cherries!

Yum...fried green tomatoes.  I never have them, because I don't plant enough tomatoes to pick them while they are green.  :) 
You really should try them!  We get them from our local farm stand.  If they don't have them on display, we ask and they actually go pick a few for us. 

ImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

VickiR wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:35 am
Art_Teacher wrote:
VickiR wrote:

You really should try them!  We get them from our local farm stand.  If they don't have them on display, we ask and they actually go pick a few for us. 

I've had them at restaurants, but checking the farm stand is a great idea!  There is one about a mile and a half from my house, where I picked my wildflowers, yesterday. :)

Laura
 Image    Image         

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:37 am
VickiR wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:35 am
Art_Teacher wrote:

I've had them at restaurants, but checking the farm stand is a great idea!  There is one about a mile and a half from my house, where I picked my wildflowers, yesterday. :)

Wild flowers is on my agenda for the upcoming week.  Taking my DGD to the local flower farm for a visit.  She loves flowers and is thinking about a career in horticulture.

ImageImage

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:17 am
scrappinmom99 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:49 pm
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 5:03 pm

Congratulations on winning your tickets! That's so cool!! 😌  

Thanks! Now I'm a total believer that people actually win these lotteries. She won for June 26 but I had to work so she took her BFF (also huge Potterhead!) and they had FRONT ROW seats. So the lottery is for 2 $40 tix which is great because these are $$$$$! I really didn't expect to win so soon. I thought it would take a year like she did. I am already thinking about even more Harry Potter layouts and supplies LOL! 

VERY cool! ☺️ There was some Harry Potter planners and accessories together here a few years back but IDK if they still have any lol anyway, that's awesome that you won! ☺️ 

I have that Harry Potter planner - Paper House, I think? I don't use it as a planner but cut it up for scrappy supplies LOL! Lots of good "journaling spots" in there! Oh and maybe we'll just have to make another trip to the Harry Potter store...oh the hardship, hahaha! ;) 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:32 am
scrappinmom99 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:29 pm
It's so hot and muggy here today. I'm just trying to catch up on copy editing sitting in front of the fan at my desk. DD is right now prepping veggies to make udong noodles with veggies.

*****OMG YOU GUYS!!! As I was typing this update, I got an email that I WON 2 TIX TO THE HARRY POTTER & THE CURSED CHILD PLAY ON BROADWAY!!! This was my first time doing the lottery and it took Aisling about a year to win tix to the same show --- that was on June 26 and I couldn't go because I was working!! I really didn't expect to win tix my first try!! This is the universe rewarding me for not being a big baby that I couldn't go with her when she won LOL! Now she gets to go twice!! OMG OMG OMG!!! It's a 3 hour play and she said it's amazing! I already can't wait!
Wow!  Lucky you!  You should probably also play the regular lottery, since you are having such luck!  Enjoy!

I never play the regular lottery but maybe I should LOL! This is prb beginner's luck, but I'll take it! I really can't believe I won!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

suewho372 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:18 pm
Hi Cherries!!!   I GOT the WALLPAPER ALLL DOWN!!!!! WHOOOO HOOO!! House is cleaned-laundry done and laundry put up ... with the exception of my sheets and the puppy bedroom sheets. Will do those tomorrow when I am going to scrap all day!!!  At least that is the plan ! 

I got this one done! 
and I got my step 1 for the progressive done and submitted! So tonight hopefully we can all sleep! However these
pups have slept most of the day instead of following me around all day like they usually do so I hope that they
sleep tonight!! 

Yay for getting all that wallpaper down!!!! Your layout is gorgeous!!! Those colors!!!

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee