Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

July Mood Board Challenge
How is it already July?  I have barely gotten used to writing 2024 after the date. lol  Anyway, for this challenge, you knew this color combo was coming, right?  Use the reds & blues from the mood board color scheme (no other colors, but you can add white 😉 , black, or gray in with it). You must use red AND blue, but the amounts of each are up to you. In addition, choose 3 other inspirations from the mood board below and be sure to tell us what inspired you!

You have until midnight, July 31st to upload your layout into the gallery spot I've provided to be entered in the random prize drawing for a gift from me.
Must be a new layout.
Can be combined with one other challenge that allows combining.
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: July Mood Board Challenge
Yes, I guessed red white and blue, but that's an exceptionally pretty mood board . Thanks!

AnniePee

Cherry Tart

Happy July, everyone, my favorite month!  I'll be sure to take lots of photos on the Fourth to use for this challenge.

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Very nice mood board!!

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Love this!  Great mood board for July.
    ImageImage

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

YESSSSS 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

This is like the easiest mood board you've ever given us! You feelin' nice or somethin?
Leslie

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Of course, red, white and blue!  Ha ha.  Love those umbrellas…love the berries, yum.  Lots of good stuff on this board!  Do you make these mood boards?  They are awesome! 

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

lilkoala3 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:33 pm
This is like the easiest mood board you've ever given us! You feelin' nice or somethin?

😜
Laura

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Mommytron wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:01 pm
Of course, red, white and blue!  Ha ha.  Love those umbrellas…love the berries, yum.  Lots of good stuff on this board!  Do you make these mood boards?  They are awesome! 
I do make them, sometimes, but I didn’t make this one or last month’s.  Just found them on Pinterest!

Laura

wendycrowe

Cherry Bing

Here is my page:

I was insp9ired by the colors, the circles, the clothes and the boat reminded me of my granddaughter's little sailor outfit.

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm not a big fan of this color combo and I'm probably not going to scrap anything from 4th of July even though I live pretty much exactly where it all happened. I walk past independence hall most days. However, I see some other shades of blue on here and some inspirations that I can use. 

Is this limited to one entry or can we do more than 1?
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

trainmom wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:08 am
I'm not a big fan of this color combo and I'm probably not going to scrap anything from 4th of July even though I live pretty much exactly where it all happened. I walk past independence hall most days. However, I see some other shades of blue on here and some inspirations that I can use. 

Is this limited to one entry or can we do more than 1?
Just one entry.  You definitely can choose how much of each color you use. If it is mostly blues and whites with a little pop of red, that still counts! (You could also add in grey or black). 

Laura

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

here's my take! 

~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

combined with 3 in a row challenge

inspirations:  grid-style of mood board, berries/cupcakes (circles), gold accents on red pocketbook (gold accents)

*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Thiis is mine and my inspiration comes from the girls wearing red dresses. That's my granddaughter wearing a red dress in this group of her friends.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Helen W.

Cherry Picker

I was inspired by the red, the blue, the coat and the water. 
ImageImageImageImageImage

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

I thought some of my fussy cuts looked like the umbrellas in the photo, a layout about fashion (like all the fashions in the photo), and used wood like the flowery sticks in the photo.

Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Deleted 
Leslie

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

lilkoala3 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:10 pm
Popsicles in photo are "berry" flavor, like the berries in the photo, wood inspired by flowery sticks, and this is a layout about our trip to the beach, like the beach photo in the image.

Admittedly, there is a teeny bit of yellow in my background paper. Let me know if that's too much to qualify for this challenge, and I'll move it over to another one. No biggle!
It's up to you, but you can only enter one layout in this challenge, so if you want to move it to another one, feel free!  ;)

Laura

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee