Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: Leslie's (Lilkoala3's) Team Challenge Thread
lilkoala3 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:29 pm
QueenBee89 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:08 pm
Go team!!! I am in full-blown busy summer mom mode but I’m still sneaking in scrapping when I can!

Give 'em a poptart and set 'em in front of the ipad, Brandi!

That’s not too far off, lol!
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

I am here, Captain!  I spread smack on their thread with a palette knife!  Ahoy, mates!  Pointy Scissors is clever! 

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

QueenBee89 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:08 pm
Go team!!! I am in full-blown busy summer mom mode but I’m still sneaking in scrapping when I can!

Oh girl!  I feel you!  Glad to have you on the team!  (ship??).  Now Elton John’s song came to my head…”ground control to Major Tom…”. 

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

lilkoala3 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:21 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:49 pm
Now how did I know that you would be the one "smack talking?"  ;)  lol
Maybe you missed the memo, but you're on the other team. You're not welcome here, Candace. 

Too bad our message board doesn’t allow private groups. ;)  Besides, how are we going to smack talk if we aren’t allowed on the other team’s post? 
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:02 pm
lilkoala3 wrote:
Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:49 pm
Now how did I know that you would be the one "smack talking?"  ;)  lol
Maybe you missed the memo, but you're on the other team. You're not welcome here, Candace.  

Too bad our message board doesn’t allow private groups. ;)  Besides, how are we going to smack talk if we aren’t allowed on the other team’s post?  

That's a valid point. Stop making sense!!!!  
Leslie

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

lilkoala3 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:03 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:02 pm
lilkoala3 wrote:

That's a valid point. Stop making sense!!!!   
😂

Laura
 Image    Image         Image
Go Leslie's team. You have a great coat! She will be smack-talking - beware! :greenlol:

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

thanks for getting us started Leslie!

how are people planning to keep track of their points? I think a thread where we save our spot and put each creation and calculate the points at the time we do them might be the easiest. Is there a thread for this? 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

CraftingMyStories

Cherry Blossom

trainmom wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:58 am

how are people planning to keep track of their points? I think a thread where we save our spot and put each creation and calculate the points at the time we do them might be the easiest. Is there a thread for this? 

Yes it's here
Cheers, Lydia

September goals - 5 projects; 
10/100 papers

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

trainmom wrote:

there's a sharing thread, which Lydia has linked, but it's not intended for people to save their spot.  feel free to start one!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

stinkerbelle wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:27 am
trainmom wrote:

there's a sharing thread, which Lydia has linked, but it's not intended for people to save their spot.  feel free to start one! 
What do people think? If other people think it would be easiest to save a spot and keep track of our points there, then I will start one. I am open to other ways to keep track as well. 

Louise

Trek

Cherry Berry

trainmom wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:43 pm
stinkerbelle wrote:
trainmom wrote:

What do people think? If other people think it would be easiest to save a spot and keep track of our points there, then I will start one. I am open to other ways to keep track as well. 

I decided to put my points in the title of each LO. You can go to my gallery and check it out. I think it's will be easy to count my points in the end of the month.
Katerina

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Maybe start a link so we can see how we are doing as a team?  They are off to a speedy start!  It might make us feel more like a team, too, and can give us a way to encourage each other.  

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

trainmom wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:43 pm
stinkerbelle wrote:
trainmom wrote:

I like this idea so much!  Having a place to add our points will be helpful to track ourselves and see how we are doing as a team.  

Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I started a thread, save a spot and use it if you want. Whatever works for each of us.

The thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=278028

Louise

CraftingMyStories

Cherry Blossom

Thanks Louise! I've saved my spot. 

I've been starting a list of challenges to start with this month and matching them with photos today. I'll start making kits and scrapping after dinner. Who else is scrapping tonight? Watcha working on? I'll probably start with the double page challenge.
Cheers, Lydia

September goals - 5 projects; 
10/100 papers

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Hey team! Please do whatever works for you! I'm not going to post my layouts in Louise's thread because I don't want to have to do the extra step. I have an existing google document that I use to keep track of my challenges already. But... I might just post my updated point count in Louise's thread every time I post layouts to the gallery! 
Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Y'all... I am on vacation through Sunday, and I am DYING not being home to create!  I am going to have to bust my you-know-what to get caught up on pointage when I get back!  I did bring a huge stack of pictures to plan out pages to start when I get home, so there's that...
Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Literally went through a 6 inch stack of photos and planned pages today. Started thinking more about strategy, too. Going to keep a container of supplies that count as points next to me on my scrapbook table. Also, going to make a list of the handful of challenges that have no limit on the the number of challenges you can combine. 

Just a reminder that you can just stick on one tiny piece of each supply to get a point. In other words, slap on a tiny piece of washi, and that counts. Add a single decorative brad, and that's a point. One tiny wood veneer is a point. 

Has anyone come up with any tricks for getting maximum points? 

Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Just wanted to remind you that the bi-monthly challenge is an easy way to get an extra point on each of you pages!!
Leslie

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee