Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Change of plans!
My Mom says her foot is hurting too much to go shopping, so she is icing it and resting (her alumni reunion from high school was on Saturday night, and she wore "cute" sandals...now she is paying for it!)

So, anyway, I will be posting more of the MMC challenges earlier than planned!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Change of plans!
Poor Mom!! Nothing hurts more than feet!!!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

sherelm wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:49 am
Poor Mom!! Nothing hurts more than feet!!!
I would maintain back pain is worse, but yes, it is terrible when your feet hurt!  She actually broke her 2nd toe a couple of weeks ago, and said it wasn't hurting that bad, but now it is hurting again.  I blame her "cute" sandals!

Laura

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Tell her I broke my second toe as a kid, and now that second joint on my toe is a big knot of arthritis. The doctor didn't x-ray it, just told my mom it was ok. It was not ok.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Ouchie! Hope she feels better.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

sherelm wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:18 am
Tell her I broke my second toe as a kid, and now that second joint on my toe is a big knot of arthritis. The doctor didn't x-ray it, just told my mom it was ok. It was not ok.

Boo...she has arthritis in several toes, her ankle, and fingers, already, so I'm sure that will be the case. :(
Laura

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

ugh sore feet (and sore back) are the worst!  i have broken both my pinkie toes multiple times and so far (knock wood) don't have any issues with them.  i also sprained one of my big toes jumping into a dumpster full of jello and it aches when it's damp out, but that's a story for another day  😁

hope your mama feels better soon!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Prayers for your Mom, Laura! I've paid for wearing cute shoes before! (Lol I feel her pain!)

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

stinkerbelle wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:24 am
ugh sore feet (and sore back) are the worst!  i have broken both my pinkie toes multiple times and so far (knock wood) don't have any issues with them.  i also sprained one of my big toes jumping into a dumpster full of jello and it aches when it's damp out, but that's a story for another day  😁

Do tell!  lol
Laura

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:25 am
stinkerbelle wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:24 am

Do tell!  lol 
oh it sounds more exciting (or weird) than it really was lol

*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:42 am
My Mom says her foot is hurting too much to go shopping, so she is icing it and resting (her alumni reunion from high school was on Saturday night, and she wore "cute" sandals...now she is paying for it!)

So, anyway, I will be posting more of the MMC challenges earlier than planned!
Aw, poor mom.  The price of looking your best at a reunion... Hope her foot is better soon.  Looking forward to the MMCs.

ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I hope her foot feels better soon. I know all too well the price you sometimes pay for wearing cute shoes!

ImageImage Image Image  

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hope she feels better soon... I used to be the cute shoes teacher for about 18 years until I started with major knee and vein problems...now I am the sneakers with dress pants teacher.  Good shoes are important!!
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee