Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, June 30th
suewho372 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:44 pm
Hi Cherries ! We had a bunch of storms roll through about 3 this morning too so i didn't have to water! 
We got an inch in about an 30 mins. crazy.
The heat has broken but not the humidity, still sticky. Staying in- i have some things to work on and I did play a bit in my scrappy space this morning too! 

Have a great day DCs!!! 
Gorgeous layout Susan! I love those colors and the holographic touches!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:16 pm
Did this for the 2-4-6-8 Challenge

So cute! Love the little doggie bone paper clip and doggie details!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

VickiR wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:25 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:54 am
VickiR wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:10 am
We had severe storms all night long, but thankfully, no damage here.  I finished the bi-monthly prompt challenge all but 1 prompt.  Ugh!  DD called last night to see if we could keep the kids until 7 today.  I am getting ready to leave soon, so I hope to get home in time to finish and post all of the ones I have done.  I have 5 I need to take pictures of and post.  Frustrating when I worked so hard to complete the list, but the Grands come first!!   💗

Enjoy the grands today. :)  
Thanks!  We've been crafting for the past hour or so and it gave me the opportunity to almost complete my last prompt.  Hoping to finish it and post my pictures.

Yay Vicki! Great accomplishment! And having crafty time with the grands at the same time can't beat that!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:54 pm
Well, I am happy I got 2 more June layouts done. :)

For the Music challenge:

For the Double Page Challenge:

Such a sweet Eliza layout! I love the paw print paper! Great two pager too! I love the big circle!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:28 pm
Did this for Pick a Day Challenge

Adorable Jackson layout! Love all the clear backed word art on the photos!

ImageImage Image Image  

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

pawprints wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:04 pm
VickiR wrote:
blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:54 am

Enjoy the grands today. :)  
Thanks!  We've been crafting for the past hour or so and it gave me the opportunity to almost complete my last prompt.  Hoping to finish it and post my pictures. 

Yay Vicki! Great accomplishment! And having crafty time with the grands at the same time can't beat that! 
Thanks... I know, right?  They had fun making cards for their mom along with some other decorations for her birthday.  We had a fun afternoon.

ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

VickiR wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:26 pm
pawprints wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:04 pm
VickiR wrote:

Thanks... I know, right?  They had fun making cards for their mom along with some other decorations for her birthday.  We had a fun afternoon.

That's great! I gave JJ a blank card base yesterday and a whole bunch of birthday stickers and bling and she had a great time making her mom a birthday card too! It is fun to see where their creativity takes them.

ImageImage Image Image  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

pawprints wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:56 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:16 am
Today is the last day with my houseguests. They leave tomorrow morning.  I am proud of myself, because I haven't gotten irritated much and I have not said anything mean to my SIL.  (Wine helps.)  She enjoys a glass in the evening, too, so that may have helped her to behave, too!  lol  We had a great family gathering for my aunt's birthday on Thursday and then saw more of the family at a cookout at our place yesterday.  Today is just chill.  They are visiting a friend at their church.  DH and I are too tired to get going and get to church. Haha!  Peace and quiet is how I will Praise God today!  I already have a plan for dinner tonight with leftover grilled chicken (chicken pesto pasta) and SIL said it sounds good and wants the recipe!  What?  Miracles never cease!

Eliza has been herself ever since Thursday night, so I think she just got overexcited and ate too fast.  Enjoy your Sunday, cherries!  I am going to try and finish another layout or two.  Can't believe it is the end of June, already!
Glad the visit is almost over and going better than expected! Lol. Glad Eliza has been herself again too! My Skylar puked all over the den floor Friday night, some on Twinkie's bed. I already had one bed I had to toss last week and didn't want to have to toss this one too, plus it is Twinkie's color and I love it lol. So I got the cover off as fast as I could and some had soaked into the cushion and I remembered what you had said about the Nature's Miracle and the miracle is that I actually had some so I soaked some into the cushion and blotted it up and yay it worked no smell! After sopping up the cover and the tile floor (and trying not to vomit myself), I put the cover through a double wash with OxyClean Odor Busters and the bed is good again. No smell. Yay. Lol. Thanks for the heads up on the Nature's Miracle.

You are so welcome!  Glad it worked! 

Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee