ImageImage   Image Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, June 30th
blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:54 am
VickiR wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:10 am
We had severe storms all night long, but thankfully, no damage here.  I finished the bi-monthly prompt challenge all but 1 prompt.  Ugh!  DD called last night to see if we could keep the kids until 7 today.  I am getting ready to leave soon, so I hope to get home in time to finish and post all of the ones I have done.  I have 5 I need to take pictures of and post.  Frustrating when I worked so hard to complete the list, but the Grands come first!!   💗

Enjoy the grands today. :) 
Thanks!  We've been crafting for the past hour or so and it gave me the opportunity to almost complete my last prompt.  Hoping to finish it and post my pictures.

ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:10 am
VickiR wrote:
We had severe storms all night long, but thankfully, no damage here.  I finished the bi-monthly prompt challenge all but 1 prompt.  Ugh!  DD called last night to see if we could keep the kids until 7 today.  I am getting ready to leave soon, so I hope to get home in time to finish and post all of the ones I have done.  I have 5 I need to take pictures of and post.  Frustrating when I worked so hard to complete the list, but the Grands come first!!   💗

Ahh...yes, the grandkids have to come over scrapping. :)  I hope you get a chance to post them all tonight! 
Thanks, Laura!  We've actually been crafting.  The kids are making birthday cards for their mom and it gave my the opportunity too get my prompt almost finished.  Hopefully this evening!

ImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Well, I am happy I got 2 more June layouts done. :)

For the Music challenge:

For the Double Page Challenge:

Laura
 Image    Image         Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:54 pm

For the Music challenge:

Wonderful layouts! I'm partial to the Eliza one :greeninlove: :greeninlove:

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Did this for Pick a Day Challenge

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:07 am
Hey Cherries. The kids went home last night. We had a great time together but I’m totally exhausted. Not at all ready to get my day started. I’m just going to have a chill day. It’s very humid out so staying in the a/c. I don’t even have to go out and water my flowers since it rained last night. We’ll see if I have another layout in me today, but not planning on it lol.

Hope you all have a great day.

I hope you're having a nice, relaxing day, Barb 😊

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:28 pm
Did this for Pick a Day Challenge

So cute!

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:54 pm

For the Music challenge:

LOVE THESE! 😊

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:16 pm
Did this for the 2-4-6-8 Challenge

Way cute!! 🥰

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:

Have fun playing ans doing arts and crafts with the grands! 😊

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:49 am
However my stepdaughter is supposed to come for a visit today. Not sure if it Wii be just her or if her hubby and possibly Paige coming too.

Hopefully you'll have good family time! 😊

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:16 am
Today is the last day with my houseguests. They leave tomorrow morning.  I am proud of myself, because I haven't gotten irritated much and I have not said anything mean to my SIL.  (Wine helps.)  She enjoys a glass in the evening, too, so that may have helped her to behave, too!  lol  We had a great family gathering for my aunt's birthday on Thursday and then saw more of the family at a cookout at our place yesterday.  Today is just chill.  They are visiting a friend at their church.  DH and I are too tired to get going and get to church. Haha!  Peace and quiet is how I will Praise God today!  I already have a plan for dinner tonight with leftover grilled chicken (chicken pesto pasta) and SIL said it sounds good and wants the recipe!  What?  Miracles never cease!

Eliza has been herself ever since Thursday night, so I think she just got overexcited and ate too fast.  Enjoy your Sunday, cherries!  I am going to try and finish another layout or two.  Can't believe it is the end of June, already!

Laura, I'm proud of you for keeping the peace, and hopefully you two are developing a good friendship! 😊 🙏🏻 🤞🏻
Glad you're having peace and quiet after family time! ☺️

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:02 pm
Good morning cherries! I was MIA all day yesterday. The contractors were here from 9am to 1pm to paint the outside of the garage. OMG it looks AMAZING! They will be back Tuesday morning to finish up the inside, and FINAL City Inspection is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon. There is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel!

While they were here, I did my usual Saturday thing  -- ran dishwasher, did all the laundry, tidied up my office and vacummed. Made granola bars and even cleaned up my scrap room.

After they left, DH and I went out to Big Sam's for a late lunch/early dinner. Then off to PetCo to get dry dog food and I stocked up on some more treats for them with all the sales PetCo was having. Then on to Home Depot to stock up on mosquito repellant as they have been HORRIBLE due to all the rains we had from TS Alberto. DH got the back yard mowed and he sprayed too.

By the time we came home, we were exhausted. That Texas heat will kill ya. Showered and relaxed the rest of the day/night. Binge-watched some things on NetFlix.

Up early this morning. Had Terminix here for our quarterly spraying. Made breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen and got started scrapping. I organized my Christmas drawer and as I was looking thru pics, I found this LAST ONE from Christmas 2019. Seriously thought I was done with 2019. Oh well. So for the BF sketch, Jasper's first Christmas:

Now I'm off to get another layout started.

Have a great day everyone.

Wonderful layout! ☺️
I'm glad things are progressing so well on your garage!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻☺️
Hang in there!

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

suewho372 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:44 pm
Hi Cherries ! We had a bunch of storms roll through about 3 this morning too so i didn't have to water! 
We got an inch in about an 30 mins. crazy.
The heat has broken but not the humidity, still sticky. Staying in- i have some things to work on and I did play a bit in my scrappy space this morning too! 

Have a great day DCs!!! 

LOVE your layout, Susan! 🤩
Great that you've got enough rain and not too much! ☺️ Stay blessed!

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
I've been playing online almost all day lol watching some YouTube with Omer and scrappin'! Staying indoors with the AC! Lol!
I love coming to ACOT and the boards and seeing what everyone is up to! I hope everyone has a great day! 😊

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Afternoon all. Mid 90’s today with slight breeze but starting tomorrow we have 12 straight days with temps over 100 predicted. Couple days saying as hot as 108-111! Ugh ugh ick

Tidied up a bit and thought how lazy I am in summer so deeeep cleaned the bathrooms which took a while for sure. Did a load of laundry and cleaned the kitchen thoroughly instead of a lick and a promise hahaha. Felt like I deserved a reward for lunch but didn’t want to put my shoes on and go get anything. lol. So Ended up with tuna and potato chips for lunch. It was delicious!

Anybody still interested in my family drama with stupid sister in law I answered why she didn’t come to see me as planned while in town last week in yesterday’s (6-29) scrap a day in a post to Brandy

Have a simple Sunday and stay cool

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:16 am
Today is the last day with my houseguests. They leave tomorrow morning.  I am proud of myself, because I haven't gotten irritated much and I have not said anything mean to my SIL.  (Wine helps.)  She enjoys a glass in the evening, too, so that may have helped her to behave, too!  lol  We had a great family gathering for my aunt's birthday on Thursday and then saw more of the family at a cookout at our place yesterday.  Today is just chill.  They are visiting a friend at their church.  DH and I are too tired to get going and get to church. Haha!  Peace and quiet is how I will Praise God today!  I already have a plan for dinner tonight with leftover grilled chicken (chicken pesto pasta) and SIL said it sounds good and wants the recipe!  What?  Miracles never cease!

Eliza has been herself ever since Thursday night, so I think she just got overexcited and ate too fast.  Enjoy your Sunday, cherries!  I am going to try and finish another layout or two.  Can't believe it is the end of June, already!
Glad the visit is almost over and going better than expected! Lol. Glad Eliza has been herself again too! My Skylar puked all over the den floor Friday night, some on Twinkie's bed. I already had one bed I had to toss last week and didn't want to have to toss this one too, plus it is Twinkie's color and I love it lol. So I got the cover off as fast as I could and some had soaked into the cushion and I remembered what you had said about the Nature's Miracle and the miracle is that I actually had some so I soaked some into the cushion and blotted it up and yay it worked no smell! After sopping up the cover and the tile floor (and trying not to vomit myself), I put the cover through a double wash with OxyClean Odor Busters and the bed is good again. No smell. Yay. Lol. Thanks for the heads up on the Nature's Miracle.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:22 am
emmapaige wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 9:49 am
However my stepdaughter is supposed to come for a visit today. Not sure if it Wii be just her or if her hubby and possibly Paige coming too.

And that quickly the plans changed. They are going to the Phillies game instead. 🥲 
I'm so sorry Chris. ((Hugs))

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:02 pm
Good morning cherries! I was MIA all day yesterday. The contractors were here from 9am to 1pm to paint the outside of the garage. OMG it looks AMAZING! They will be back Tuesday morning to finish up the inside, and FINAL City Inspection is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon. There is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel!

While they were here, I did my usual Saturday thing  -- ran dishwasher, did all the laundry, tidied up my office and vacummed. Made granola bars and even cleaned up my scrap room.

After they left, DH and I went out to Big Sam's for a late lunch/early dinner. Then off to PetCo to get dry dog food and I stocked up on some more treats for them with all the sales PetCo was having. Then on to Home Depot to stock up on mosquito repellant as they have been HORRIBLE due to all the rains we had from TS Alberto. DH got the back yard mowed and he sprayed too.

By the time we came home, we were exhausted. That Texas heat will kill ya. Showered and relaxed the rest of the day/night. Binge-watched some things on NetFlix.

Up early this morning. Had Terminix here for our quarterly spraying. Made breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen and got started scrapping. I organized my Christmas drawer and as I was looking thru pics, I found this LAST ONE from Christmas 2019. Seriously thought I was done with 2019. Oh well. So for the BF sketch, Jasper's first Christmas:

Now I'm off to get another layout started.

Have a great day everyone.

Sweet layout Brandy! I love the red with the wood background!

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee