Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Officially summer now!
It's 92 degrees and rising but that's okay because we have corn!!  Yippee!!  We've had asparagus and tomatoes for a few weeks but today was the first of the corn.  I love the fresh vegetables we are able to partake of in this area.

ImageImage

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

Re: Officially summer now!
Wow!  They look yummy!  I love fresh fruits and veggies.
:) Kelly 

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Yay! We have farm stands around here and I always loved fresh corn on the cob. But I haven't been able to buy it or eat it since DH passed since we always had it together. Maybe one day.

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:45 pm
Yay! We have farm stands around here and I always loved fresh corn on the cob. But I haven't been able to buy it or eat it since DH passed since we always had it together. Maybe one day.

((HUGS))
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Awesome!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Yum!  I know it is officially summer because DH and I got our boat out on the water today.  My favorite relaxing, summer pastime is boating (and floating…in the water!). I’m so chill, now!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

pawprints wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:45 pm

((Hugs))

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

I love fresh veggies and miss having our own garden.  We seeded our garden in when we became empty nesters.  I especially love fresh corn on the cob.  Enjoy the tastes of the season everyone!!

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:49 pm
Yum!  I know it is officially summer because DH and I got our boat out on the water today.  My favorite relaxing, summer pastime is boating (and floating…in the water!). I’m so chill, now!
Nice!!!  That sounds so relaxing.

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

it really set in here "Unofficially" over the past weekend... since then its been consistently in the 90s!! LOL :) :) :)
Susan

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yay! Looks yummy! Enjoy! The farmer's market starts to come around my neighborhood on Wednesdays in July. Can't wait!!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee