Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, June 11th
Art_Teacher wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:21 am
I did manage to finish a layout late last night for the Rewind of the May Taylor Swift challenge.  Eliza was so little!

So cute!

ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Just got back from doing some grocery shopping and getting ready to head out for some annual scans.  Hoping to get to my craft space by 3!
    ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Art_Teacher wrote:
I did manage to finish a layout late last night for the Rewind of the May Taylor Swift challenge.  Eliza was so little!

This is so adorable Laura!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Art_Teacher wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:53 am
I am still fighting my summer cold, but with the Mucinex I was able to sleep better last night.  So far it is just head congestion, with a little tickle in my throat.  I'm hoping it doesn't turn into a sinus infection, because I think it definitely had to do with my allergies...cottonwood is covering the grass like snow around here!  Yucky!

Today, I have dozens of household chores to do, because I did nothing all weekend or yesterday.  Hopefully, I can at least get some laundry and general tidying up done.  I'd rather sit out on the deck...it is a gorgeous day!  But maybe that will come later. :)

Feel better!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:28 am
Hey Cherries 😊
I'm having some coffee now, I slept way in! 😂 Stayed up late working on that big painting, without an easel, so I'm extra sore in my shoulders. (We have yet to find the ledge to my easel, but idk why it wasn't all TOGETHER in the shed!!! Omer says it looks like someone's been in there, one of his stepsons probably! SMH! I said, I best NOT catch anyone in our shed! My empathy with addicts ONLY goes so far! I have 10 years clean so I KNOW it's DEFINITELY possible to change your life! I'm a walking miracle BECAUSE I did the work to have a better life!! If I can do it...)
Enough of my ranting and raving! It's gorgeous out! (Allergenic, too! LOL!) I'm probably gonna end up doing some painting outside. It's a bit to set up, but I'll sit right on the steps an have at it! ☺️
Maybe in the evening, I'll finish my layout, too! ☺️
Stay blessed, Cherries 😊
Would love to see your painting when it is finished!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

MTCanuk wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:01 pm
Same old story for me, but I get to enjoy my daughter visiting. Granddaughter is coming over in a bit to check out our gutters. DH is driving for Avis. He probably felt comfortable leaving me since the daughter is here. And for the first time in 3 weeks I was actually able to sleep on my side. Was in the bed until 4am. A new record. Then came out to the couch for another couple hours of shut eye.

Going to be a warm(80’s) summery day.

You're getting there Leslee. I'm glad you are finally able to get more sleep. And so happy that your DD is there!

ImageImage Image Image  

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:17 am
Hey Cherries. I had such a day with Twinkie yesterday. I had to take her to the vet again. She wouldn’t eat her breakfast again and she was having tummy issues. Our regular vet wasn’t in but I got in to see one of the other vets there. She was so good with Twinkie and she wanted to do bloodwork again and see if anything changed since the precious one. She put her on Flagyl and Pepcid and said to feed her chicken and rice if she won’t eat her kibble. She did better eating last night with some rice mixed in with her kibble and took her pills with some chicken and rice later last night. This morning she ate just her kibble very well. I should get the bloodwork results today. Hopefully it’s nothing more than a stomach bug because this girl had me so worried.

Beautiful weather today I should get outside and do some planting. We’ll see how that goes.

Have a great day Cherries.
Hope everything turns out ok with Twinkie. 

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
I am still fighting my summer cold, but with the Mucinex I was able to sleep better last night.  So far it is just head congestion, with a little tickle in my throat.  I'm hoping it doesn't turn into a sinus infection, because I think it definitely had to do with my allergies...cottonwood is covering the grass like snow around here!  Yucky!

Today, I have dozens of household chores to do, because I did nothing all weekend or yesterday.  Hopefully, I can at least get some laundry and general tidying up done.  I'd rather sit out on the deck...it is a gorgeous day!  But maybe that will come later. :)
Hope you feel better soon.  My little short attention span self has made a list of things I want to accomplish everyday this summer otherwise it just gets away from me and I did nothing.  Was a cleaning maniac yesterday.  

🌴Kristin  

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:

This is adorable. 

🌴Kristin  

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:28 am
Hey Cherries 😊
I'm having some coffee now, I slept way in! 😂 Stayed up late working on that big painting, without an easel, so I'm extra sore in my shoulders. (We have yet to find the ledge to my easel, but idk why it wasn't all TOGETHER in the shed!!! Omer says it looks like someone's been in there, one of his stepsons probably! SMH! I said, I best NOT catch anyone in our shed! My empathy with addicts ONLY goes so far! I have 10 years clean so I KNOW it's DEFINITELY possible to change your life! I'm a walking miracle BECAUSE I did the work to have a better life!! If I can do it...)
Enough of my ranting and raving! It's gorgeous out! (Allergenic, too! LOL!) I'm probably gonna end up doing some painting outside. It's a bit to set up, but I'll sit right on the steps an have at it! ☺️
Maybe in the evening, I'll finish my layout, too! ☺️
Stay blessed, Cherries 😊
Happy painting and congrats on those 10 years  😊

🌴Kristin  

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:00 pm
Good morning cherries!

Went on my walk this morning and then did that emergency upgrade earlier before any of the users could log in. Still working on a feature that I started last Tuesday.

Already got a load of doggie blankets washed/dried and bedroom vacuumed. DH has his f/up appt with his surgeon later. Hope it goes well for him.

Nothing else going on - hope y'all have a great day.

Hope all goes well with your DH. 
🌴Kristin  

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

MTCanuk wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:01 pm
Same old story for me, but I get to enjoy my daughter visiting. Granddaughter is coming over in a bit to check out our gutters. DH is driving for Avis. He probably felt comfortable leaving me since the daughter is here. And for the first time in 3 weeks I was actually able to sleep on my side. Was in the bed until 4am. A new record. Then came out to the couch for another couple hours of shut eye.

Going to be a warm(80’s) summery day.

Glad things are getting better for you Leslee. 
🌴Kristin  

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

VickiR wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:05 pm
Just got back from doing some grocery shopping and getting ready to head out for some annual scans.  Hoping to get to my craft space by 3!
Hope everything goes ok with your scans. 

🌴Kristin  

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

They are saying 102 here today so guess I’m going pretty much nowhere lol. I do want to go to HD and buy a flat of Mexican Jasmine but too hot outside to plant so it will wait.

Decided to make an order last Night but the computer said CC declined! Say what? So called CC company. Nothing wrong at all. Nowhere near the absurdly high credit limit they give me. No strange or large or unknown charges. All paid up on time for May and Junes bill not sent yet. Hmmmm. Tried again but still no go. 😕. A friend suggested might b ACOTs computer since all the changes this week so I shut my phone off after dropping CS an email. Couple hours later getting ready for bed and thought about it and tried again. Went right through AND got my your order shipped email already today! 😁

Life is an adventure! lol. Have a totally tubular Tuesday! 🏄‍♀️

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Busy, busy morning...returns for Amazon stuff, BIG drop off at Salvation Army and a quick grocery stop.  In my scrap room now. The weather here is miserable....stormy all day but really I don't mind. I love thunderstorms.  Hoping to start on a few June challenges today. Was not really in the mood to do the MMC's yesterday but was glad I did once I started. Really helped to take my mind off the weekends tragic events for just a little while.  Hugging my loved ones a little tighter these days.  Wishing everyone a great day  😊
🌴Kristin  

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Art_Teacher wrote:

Oh my!  What a CUTE face!  I LOVE your colors, very precious page.  

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

pawprints wrote:
Hey Cherries. I had such a day with Twinkie yesterday. I had to take her to the vet again. She wouldn’t eat her breakfast again and she was having tummy issues. Our regular vet wasn’t in but I got in to see one of the other vets there. She was so good with Twinkie and she wanted to do bloodwork again and see if anything changed since the precious one. She put her on Flagyl and Pepcid and said to feed her chicken and rice if she won’t eat her kibble. She did better eating last night with some rice mixed in with her kibble and took her pills with some chicken and rice later last night. This morning she ate just her kibble very well. I should get the bloodwork results today. Hopefully it’s nothing more than a stomach bug because this girl had me so worried.

Beautiful weather today I should get outside and do some planting. We’ll see how that goes.

I am so sorry about Twinkie, I hope she gets better soon!  

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:

Oh Barb! Tell Twinkie she needs to get better and quit scaring you so badly! Poor Twinkie! Hopefully it’s just a little bug and she’s okay. {{{HUGS}}}

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:

Mucinex is the BEST medicine!!! I’m glad it helped you sleep last night. Hopefully it will help you kick that cold before it turns into anything else! {{{HUGS}}} for you too!!!

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:

Oh Laura! This is adorable!!! I love it!!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee