Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Scrap a Day, June 11th
Hey Cherries. I had such a day with Twinkie yesterday. I had to take her to the vet again. She wouldn’t eat her breakfast again and she was having tummy issues. Our regular vet wasn’t in but I got in to see one of the other vets there. She was so good with Twinkie and she wanted to do bloodwork again and see if anything changed since the precious one. She put her on Flagyl and Pepcid and said to feed her chicken and rice if she won’t eat her kibble. She did better eating last night with some rice mixed in with her kibble and took her pills with some chicken and rice later last night. This morning she ate just her kibble very well. I should get the bloodwork results today. Hopefully it’s nothing more than a stomach bug because this girl had me so worried.

Beautiful weather today I should get outside and do some planting. We’ll see how that goes.

Have a great day Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Re: Scrap a Day, June 11th
Barb, I'm so sorry Twinkie isn't feeling well.  Prayers for good bloodwork and that the meds the vet gave her are working.  Hugs for you!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I am still fighting my summer cold, but with the Mucinex I was able to sleep better last night.  So far it is just head congestion, with a little tickle in my throat.  I'm hoping it doesn't turn into a sinus infection, because I think it definitely had to do with my allergies...cottonwood is covering the grass like snow around here!  Yucky!

Today, I have dozens of household chores to do, because I did nothing all weekend or yesterday.  Hopefully, I can at least get some laundry and general tidying up done.  I'd rather sit out on the deck...it is a gorgeous day!  But maybe that will come later. :)
Laura

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:17 am
Hey Cherries. I had such a day with Twinkie yesterday. I had to take her to the vet again. She wouldn’t eat her breakfast again and she was having tummy issues. Our regular vet wasn’t in but I got in to see one of the other vets there. She was so good with Twinkie and she wanted to do bloodwork again and see if anything changed since the precious one. She put her on Flagyl and Pepcid and said to feed her chicken and rice if she won’t eat her kibble. She did better eating last night with some rice mixed in with her kibble and took her pills with some chicken and rice later last night. This morning she ate just her kibble very well. I should get the bloodwork results today. Hopefully it’s nothing more than a stomach bug because this girl had me so worried.

Beautiful weather today I should get outside and do some planting. We’ll see how that goes.

Awwww poor Twinkie!!! Hugs to you, Barb! I'm glad she did better this morning!
Enjoy your day! 😊

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:53 am
I am still fighting my summer cold, but with the Mucinex I was able to sleep better last night.  So far it is just head congestion, with a little tickle in my throat.  I'm hoping it doesn't turn into a sinus infection, because I think it definitely had to do with my allergies...cottonwood is covering the grass like snow around here!  Yucky!

Today, I have dozens of household chores to do, because I did nothing all weekend or yesterday.  Hopefully, I can at least get some laundry and general tidying up done.  I'd rather sit out on the deck...it is a gorgeous day!  But maybe that will come later. :)

Awww Laura, my condolences on your allergies!!! I know how frustrating they can be!
I hope you get all your chores done at the speed of light! 😉 So you can relax outside for a while! 😊

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I did manage to finish a layout late last night for the Rewind of the May Taylor Swift challenge.  Eliza was so little!

Laura

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:

Hoping Twinkie is feeling ok today and blood results come back ok too!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:

Laura, Hope that cold leaves soon and you get feeling a whole lot better.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:21 am
I did manage to finish a layout late last night for the Rewind of the May Taylor Swift challenge.  Eliza was so little!

That’s one cute, adorable layout.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hey Cherries 😊
I'm having some coffee now, I slept way in! 😂 Stayed up late working on that big painting, without an easel, so I'm extra sore in my shoulders. (We have yet to find the ledge to my easel, but idk why it wasn't all TOGETHER in the shed!!! Omer says it looks like someone's been in there, one of his stepsons probably! SMH! I said, I best NOT catch anyone in our shed! My empathy with addicts ONLY goes so far! I have 10 years clean so I KNOW it's DEFINITELY possible to change your life! I'm a walking miracle BECAUSE I did the work to have a better life!! If I can do it...)
Enough of my ranting and raving! It's gorgeous out! (Allergenic, too! LOL!) I'm probably gonna end up doing some painting outside. It's a bit to set up, but I'll sit right on the steps an have at it! ☺️
Maybe in the evening, I'll finish my layout, too! ☺️
Stay blessed, Cherries 😊

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

MTCanuk wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:27 am
Art_Teacher wrote:

That’s one cute, adorable layout.

It REALLY is!!!! ☺️☺️☺️

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:

((HUGS)) Barb. Hope all this means that Twinks needed a gastric reset. Keeping my fingers crossed for good news for her test results.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Art_Teacher wrote:

Sorry you're still dealing with the summer cold. Feel better
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Art_Teacher wrote:

This is awesome! Love the title and the sweet pics. My babies used to de-fuzz tennis balls too

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:28 am
Hey Cherries 😊
I'm having some coffee now, I slept way in! 😂 Stayed up late working on that big painting, without an easel, so I'm extra sore in my shoulders. (We have yet to find the ledge to my easel, but idk why it wasn't all TOGETHER in the shed!!! Omer says it looks like someone's been in there, one of his stepsons probably! SMH! I said, I best NOT catch anyone in our shed! My empathy with addicts ONLY goes so far! I have 10 years clean so I KNOW it's DEFINITELY possible to change your life! I'm a walking miracle BECAUSE I did the work to have a better life!! If I can do it...)
Enough of my ranting and raving! It's gorgeous out! (Allergenic, too! LOL!) I'm probably gonna end up doing some painting outside. It's a bit to set up, but I'll sit right on the steps an have at it! ☺️
Stay blessed, Cherries 😊

Ouch!  Do some stretching for your shoulders.  I lose parts of my things all the time, but I hope nobody has gotten into your shed, although why would they take just the ledge to the easel and not the whole thing?  Definitely enjoy your painting outside (and get somebody to take photos of you while you are doing it!)
Laura

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:28 am
Hey Cherries 😊
Stay blessed, Cherries 😊
Sorry you couldn't find the ledge to your easel and your shoulders are sore. Hope you feel better

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good morning cherries!

Went on my walk this morning and then did that emergency upgrade earlier before any of the users could log in. Still working on a feature that I started last Tuesday.

Already got a load of doggie blankets washed/dried and bedroom vacuumed. DH has his f/up appt with his surgeon later. Hope it goes well for him.

Nothing else going on - hope y'all have a great day.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Same old story for me, but I get to enjoy my daughter visiting. Granddaughter is coming over in a bit to check out our gutters. DH is driving for Avis. He probably felt comfortable leaving me since the daughter is here. And for the first time in 3 weeks I was actually able to sleep on my side. Was in the bed until 4am. A new record. Then came out to the couch for another couple hours of shut eye.

Going to be a warm(80’s) summery day.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

pawprints wrote:

Aw, so sorry to hear about Twinkie.  I hope it's nothing serious and you get results soon.

ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Art_Teacher wrote:

Hope you are feeling better soon, Laura.  Pace yourself...housework never really goes away.
    ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee