Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Checking on DCies
Hello DC friends-
Checking in to see if everyone is ok ! There have been so many terrible tornados and all the bad storms that come with them covering many states over the past couple days.
Surrounding communities around me have been hit hard. Personally all is good here.
Please check in cherries and if there is any cherry in need reach out! Lots of love xxoo
Susan

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Checking on DCies
Happy to hear that you're okay, Susan.  Tragic weather this past week for the mid west and other areas.  We are expecting severe weather here in SE PA later today.  Prayers to all of those that have been affected and for those that are expecting more bad weather.  Mother Nature is really out of sorts lately.
    ImageImage

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sending prayers to anyone out that way.  Glad you are ok Susan and stay safe Vicki. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Glad to hear you are okay Susan. Hope the rest of the DC's who are in the path of those severe storms stay safe as well.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

happy to hear you're ok Susan!  i worry about my babies all being over there but so far they are all just fine.  all this weather is making my husband question his wanting to move to the Midwest!!

hope everyone is doing well!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

We've had some bad storms here in KY. I'm okay, but there's a lot of places without power.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Hoping all the DC’s in in areas with bad weather remain safe. We are expecting nasty thunderstorms this afternoon but luckily we have no plans today.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Susan - glad that you are ok!  

We've had some severe storms roll through here and more are expected - but so far we have made it through safely!
Rebecca

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

I hope you are all staying safe with these terrible storms. 
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Glad you cherries who checked in are ok. Will be sending all of you expecting this crazy weather good thoughts and lots of prayers!
I’m proud of my little sweeties. They have done so well they are very scared of this weather .
Susan

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

(((Hugs)))) Thinking of everybody in the bad weather regions! Glad you guys are okay!! Hoping more cherries check in. Praying for safety for all of you! xoxo
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Susan I am so glad you and your little sweeties and your DD and her hubby and her little sweeties are ok! We are expecting thunder storms later on but right now just overcast and breezy.

ImageImage Image Image  

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Glad to hear all so far are safe. I don’t like those scary storms. Thankfully not really too many here in MT.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

suewho372 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 10:49 am
Glad you cherries who checked in are ok. Will be sending all of you expecting this crazy weather good thoughts and lots of prayers!
I’m proud of my little sweeties. They have done so well they are very scarred of this weather .

Awwwwwww the poor babies!!! A couple of my cats get scared of bad weather. Cali kitty gets under the table!

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

Aside from some very very scary thunder (it sounded like it was right on top of us!), lightning and heavy rain, we seem to be good right over the bridge from DC (Arlington, VA). Hoping it just stays cloudy for the rest of the day but it seems highly doubtful.
Image  ImageImageImage

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

All has been good so far here in Michigan.  This is sweet of you to reach out, very thoughtful!   💙

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I’m so glad all of you are safe!!! The weather everywhere this year has been really wild! I’ll be praying for safety for all of you! Be safe DCs!!!

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Yes the weather has been very strange everywhere for awhile!
Praying safety for us all!
Susan

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

We're under a tornado watch across most of the state of Maryland this evening... fortunately we haven't had any storms roll in yet. I'm hoping it stays that way. There's been extended power outages at our house the last two summers due to high wind storms/suspected tornados. We have a small generator now at least, but it's not something anyone wants to deal with! 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

Birgit55~Chickadee

Cherry Berry

So glad to hear that you're all safe and well.  Such terrible weather patterns!  I live in Maine, so we don't really get tornadoes or hurricanes up here.  We got lots of rain yesterday and last night but that's about it.  Stay tucked inside safe and sound DC's!  

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee