Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Scrap a Day, May 18th
Hi Cherries!!! 🍒🍒🍒

I can’t believe it’s Saturday again!!! This month is RACING by!!! I tried to do one more layout for the prom challenge but couldn’t finish it in time. But I love how it turned out! Will post it later.

Steve’s still sick. :( :( :( I’m afraid I’m going to have to put him on tomorrow’s ferry and send him back to the hospital. I think he needs surgery to remove whatever is in the way. Poor guy is miserable. He’s on the couch with a blanket, a quilt and the heating pad.

My plan is to just take care of him, keep the geese off the road, feed all the birds and scrap when I can while trying to finish the laundry mountain.

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Charleneanne wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 12:33 pm
Congrats to all NSD winners. A great two weeks. I actually got a lot of challenges done well a lot for me. Had plans to do a few more yesterday but had a dang diverticulitis attack which sidelined me all day. Doing ok today. Thank goodness they seldom last longer than a day.

Sons will b here for supper tonight. I have had a request for taco salad so a quick trip to the grocery later this morning for the fresh veggies ingredients and a stop by the drugstore while I’m out. Also the post office for shipping box for grandsons bday gift.

Cleaning tomorrow and getting ready for the electrician to b here Monday. Boy what an exciting life I lead. lol

Have a super Saturday.

I'm glad you're doing better today, CharleneAnne! ☺️
Enjoy the taco salad with your boys! ☺️

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

pawprints wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 9:26 am
Hey Cherries. I ended up squeezing in another challenge last night. Today I have to clean up my scrap room but feeling too lazy right now. I went to bed way too late again last night. I have been doing better with that and need to get back on track with going to bed earlier. Monday I’m going to have to get up really early as they will be putting on my new roof! They are delivering all the roofing materials as we speak! Once I shake off this morning’s lazies I have a bunch of things to do around the house, plus I need to get in my yard and start cleaning out flower pots and the mess of pollen and leaves that the last storm brought down.

I did this layout for Vicki’s Hot Pockets challenge. I had a lot of fun with it.

Have a great day Cherries.
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I love your layout!
Susan

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

GinniG wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 2:06 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 12:16 pm
Good morning cherries! Whew! I'm tired already and its not even noon!

Yesterday was a very busy work day, crunching numbers for a part of the FY report. Watched some TV last night then up early this morning. Fed the pups, wrapped Anton's and Wesley's birthday gifts and chose my winners for my NSD challenges and the before/after NSD photo game. Gave out points, posted a fun game to pick my next avatar. Made breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen, started the dishwasher. Loaded up Jasmine and Shelby in the car for their annual exam/shots. Quite a work out to get them in the car to go to the vet, and then alot of chaos while they are getting their temp taken, shots and exam. But luckily all is well. Yes, Jasmine's eyes are getting a little worse, and one is more cloudy then the other, but we were all expecting it. Paid the bill and they had no issues getting into the car to go home. LOL. Once home, they jumped out and will probably take a nap.

We are relaxing a bit then we will hit the showers, load up the gifts and head to my brother's house at 12:30pm for the birthday party. Wes turns THREE today and Anton turned ONE on Thursday. If we're FB friends, you'll see tons of photos later. :)

Then at 5, head over to Ingleside for the Scholarship Ceremony at my bio dad's house for 2 Ingleside seniors. That should wrap up at about 8pm. I'm definetly sleeping in tomorrow!

Have a great day cherries!

BRANDY!!!!! I got tired just reading your post!!!! OMG!!! Happiest birthday to Wes and Anton!!! Have fun at the party!!! 

LOL, I'm tired just typing it!

Took TONS of pictures! Just got home a few minutes ago. Resting a bit then we will hit the road again in about 5 minutes...
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

GinniG wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 2:17 pm
Hi Cherries!!! 🍒🍒🍒

I can’t believe it’s Saturday again!!! This month is RACING by!!! I tried to do one more layout for the prom challenge but couldn’t finish it in time. But I love how it turned out! Will post it later.

Steve’s still sick. :( :( :( I’m afraid I’m going to have to put him on tomorrow’s ferry and send him back to the hospital. I think he needs surgery to remove whatever is in the way. Poor guy is miserable. He’s on the couch with a blanket, a quilt and the heating pad.

My plan is to just take care of him, keep the geese off the road, feed all the birds and scrap when I can while trying to finish the laundry mountain.

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear about Steve. ((HUGS))
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

GinniG wrote:
Hi Cherries!!! 🍒🍒🍒

Ginni I am so sorry Steve is still sick and has to go back to the hospital. Many ((hugs)).

ImageImage Image Image  

VexedAngel

Cherry Tart

Happy Saturday--was hoping to scrap all day today, but instead, just ran errands all day. Can't complain too much as one of the errands was a pedicure and another was buying a new dress for family photos this week. LOL Hope everyone had a good Saturday!

VexedAngel

Cherry Tart

GinniG wrote:
Hi Cherries!!! 🍒🍒🍒

I'm sorry Steve is doing poorly. :(

VexedAngel

Cherry Tart

pawprints wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 9:26 am
Hey Cherries. I ended up squeezing in another challenge last night. Today I have to clean up my scrap room but feeling too lazy right now. I went to bed way too late again last night. I have been doing better with that and need to get back on track with going to bed earlier. Monday I’m going to have to get up really early as they will be putting on my new roof! They are delivering all the roofing materials as we speak! Once I shake off this morning’s lazies I have a bunch of things to do around the house, plus I need to get in my yard and start cleaning out flower pots and the mess of pollen and leaves that the last storm brought down.

I did this layout for Vicki’s Hot Pockets challenge. I had a lot of fun with it.

Have a great day Cherries.

Pretty layout!!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee