Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

ScrappyDistractions

Cherry Bing

Me...Waiting for happy mail from ACOT
I placed a very big order the other day and I am beside myself waiting for it....  I shall be camping out by my mailbox for the next five days....

ImageImage
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

Re: Me...Waiting for happy mail from ACOT
ScrappyDistractions wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 7:19 pm
I placed a very big order the other day and I am beside myself waiting for it....  I shall be camping out by my mailbox for the next five days....

ImageImage

I FEEL FOR YOU GIRL..................... MY ORDER JUST SHIPPED A DAY AGO AND I'LL GET IT ON THE 20TH TO................... VALERIE

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Hehehe! I had some happy mail today! My preorder of Echo Park's Into the Wild arrived! I'm super excited, I had also gotten some other goodies/embellishments to coordinate with it during the NSD sale so now I can add it all together!
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

CraftyDoer

Sweet Cherry Pie

SAMEEEE! Actually, the gigantic order I placed (on Mother's Day.. hehe) has a ton of pre-orders so I have no idea when my precious is going to be shipped (sometime in May). Doesn't stop me from constantly looking at my order though LOL I saw a package on my porch today knowing it was NOT mine but I thought, hmm that's how my package is gana look, all cute just sitting there waiting for me  😂
Doing all the crafty things.

Image ImageImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Oh I did too but luckily mine has arrived except two pre orders! 
ImageImage 

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

Wow I placed an order today and 2 hours later it shipped. I am so happy.
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I am waiting for two orders, but both have pre-ordered items, so I've got to remain calm!  LOL!!!

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Me too!  Mine could be here tomorrow.  If not it will be Tuesday.  I also have a huge PO that I'm waiting on too.
    ImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Mine shipped yesterday and I got it TODAY!  I paid extra for FedEx!  I'm done with USPS and avoid them as much as I can!!

I haven't even opened my goodies yet.  I'll get to it after dinner!  Can't wait for you all to get your goodies!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

I'm  waiting also.  I placed an order yesterday  and I have one item waiting for arrival.  I am shaking with anticipation.   
:) Kelly 

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

emmapaige wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 3:44 pm
I am waiting for two orders, but both have pre-ordered items, so I've got to remain calm!  LOL!!!

LOL - the lemur meme!   So funny

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

All of my orders and packages have been arriving early lately, so I hope yours does, too!
Leslie

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

My informed mail tells me that my order arrived at the local PO last evening.  Hoping it's sorted and here today.  Otherwise it will be Tuesday.  :(
    ImageImage

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

me too!!  my NSD prizes are out for delivery and i quite possibly might have placed another rather large order last night  😬 lots of mailbox stalking happening here!
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

stinkerbelle wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 11:01 am
me too!!  my NSD prizes are out for delivery and i quite possibly might have placed another rather large order last night  😬 lots of mailbox stalking happening here!

Darn - you twisted my arm and I just placed another order. This time I ordered the 49 and Market Academia collection which will be perfect for both granddaughter's graduation photos. We are all such enablers. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

emmapaige wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 2:17 pm
stinkerbelle wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 11:01 am

Darn - you twisted my arm and I just placed another order. This time I ordered the 49 and Market Academia collection which will be perfect for both granddaughter's graduation photos. We are all such enablers.  
you're welcome  😁

*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

My order arrived!  Hurray...I don't have to wait until Tuesday.
    ImageImage

Kelly R.

Cherry Picker

That's  great Vicki!

Boo!  No mail today, but should get my NSD prize tomorrow.  My other order still hasn't shipped yet.  😕 
:) Kelly 

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee