Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Progressive Challenge Step 3
Here's my layout for step 3.  I have three rectangles and 1 photo which I matted with my fourth paper (teal).  I used the teal also for my diecut on the photo in upper right corner.

Image ImageImage

Breauxlabs

Sweet Cherry Pie

Step 3 - I used the rectangles to frame out the pics…. And the paw print is my cut item. 

and I don’t know why my stamped cat looks red… she matches the paper! 
Kim Breaux
ImageImage

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

sherriscraps

Sweet Cherry Pie

here is mine.  My 4 papers are the rectangles and backing of the photos.  I cut out a heart for my shape.  (fixed page inserted)

Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

I used 3 of the papers for layers and the 4th I used a star cluster die 

EDITED: oops, I saw some fishtails and cut a fishtail on one of my pieces too, I used an adhesive roller sparingly and can cut another if I need to and replace it when I get home from work today 😬
Stacy

ImageImageImage

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Here is my step 3...three long rectangles from three of the papers. Double layered circle, the bottom one is out of the 4th paper and the journaling circle on top is from one of the other 3.  Does that make sense. I think this is what you were asking for.  LOVING this challenge. 

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Cut rectangle strips out of green, strawberry, and blue papers. Matted photos with confetti paper, and I die cut the heart from the confetti paper, too. 
Leslie

scraphappylife

Cherry Blossom

I matted photo on 2 rectangles, I die cut a rectangular envelope, inside the envelope is a rectangular tag (3rd rectangle), I added another rectangle (4th rectangle) on the tag for journaling space. I really like this challenge, I like anticipation of each step. 

JA_Mehess

Cherry Blossom

Cards4Ever

Cherry Picker

Finished step 3. I matted one photo with pattern paper. I cut a tag from the pattern paper, I used a punch. 
Mandi My Blog

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

Step 3
Image  ImageImageImage

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

Step 3
Used the 3 papers for Rectangles/Strips and fussy cut out of the yellow paper, flowers on backside of it.

Aztam

Cherry Bing

Tam

CraftingMyStories

Cherry Blossom

Is it ok to use both sides of one of the patterned papers? I cut rectangles from 3 of my papers and matted one of my photos with the 4th. I want to cut my shape from the other side of the 4th paper. 
Cheers, Lydia

September goals - 5 projects; 
10/100 papers

GerriW

Cherry Blossom

I have 3 rectangles layered vertically on the left, a stitched hexagon die cut on the bottom (the colorful swipe paper) and used the yellow stripe for my journaling. Photo mattes are from my dark blue paper. Excited to see step 4!

Image Image

traveler

Cherry Cola

StoryCrafter wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:29 pm
Is it ok to use both sides of one of the patterned papers? I cut rectangles from 3 of my papers and matted one of my photos with the 4th. I want to cut my shape from the other side of the 4th paper. 

Yes
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

traveler

Cherry Cola

StacyLeeD wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 7:32 pm
I used 3 of the papers for layers and the 4th I used a star cluster die 

EDITED: oops, I saw some fishtails and cut a fishtail on one of my pieces too, I used an adhesive roller sparingly and can cut another if I need to and replace it when I get home from work today 😬

The fishtails are not rectangles but so many people did it, I've been conflicted about what to do. I put an entire other post about this. If you fix it you are eligible for sprinkles, otherwise not. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Sharmon P

Cherry Blossom

I used the blue solid to mat my photo and and for a rectangle, then trimmed that rectangle to mat my polka-dot paper. I fussy cut some of the banner for my item. It was two long so I adhered it in two places....oops! I tried to remove it but I stuck it down with liquid adhesive...it's not comimg off! I should read directions better!
Sharmon

Follow me on Instagram for more scrappy fun @tpgirl_scraps

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Progressive Challenge Step 3 UPDATED
I made 3 rectangles from my papers, die cut the heart and matted photos with the other paper. The journaling is on same paper as one of the rectangles.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

trainmom wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 2:34 pm
emmapaige wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 2:23 pm
I made four fish tail banners out of three different patterned papers (also my journaling spot was made out of the same green paper as one the banners. I fussy cut the flower and leaves out of the fourth piece of paper.

I'm not going to make you change it because it's all adhered together, but fishtail flags are not rectangles. 😏 
If I can fix it,can I reenter or should I just call it a day?

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”

Information