Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 763

Re: Karyn_Sue's #ofcourse trend game

Post by Karyn_Sue »

LoreenC wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 12:19 pm
I am a Scrapbooker, of Course I , Take pictures of my Family from Facebook to use Because they won’t send me photos !!

I had to do this a lot BEFORE my kids had their own kids. They're better now. Especially now that their kids are older. They're my biggest fans and will actually say "Take a picture and send it to Nana for my scrapbook"!!
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage
Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bomb

Post by Karyn_Sue »

celticrose wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 12:21 pm
I'm a scrapbooker, of course I find glitter in strange places.

glitter is forever!
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bomb

Post by Karyn_Sue »

larissacrafts wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 12:24 pm
I'm a scrapbooker, of course I'll be done in 5 more minutes..."  😇 

famous last words.  How is it that the clock goes from 10:30 to 1am in just 5 minutes?

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bomb

Post by Karyn_Sue »

shoorn wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 12:25 pm
I'm a scrapbooker, of course I Take pictures of everything!

so different from back in the day when cameras, film and printing were so expensive we only took pictures of special things: birthdays, vacations, weddings - stuff that we thought was important - not the everyday!

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bomb

Post by Karyn_Sue »

trainmom wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 12:28 pm
I'm a scrapbooker, of course I have those markers and inks in every color, and two of some colors because I couldn't remember whether I already had them and they were on sale. 
not just markers!!! I've found duplicate sticker packages. Guess I loved them so much the first time that I bought them again when I forgot I already had them!

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bomb

Post by Karyn_Sue »

jcsmaestra wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 12:32 pm
I'm a scrapbooker, of course my scrap room is always a total disaster with papers, embellishments, etc. all over the place.

mine too!  The rest of my house could be in Better Homes and Gardens, but my scrap room could be on Hoarders!

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bomb

Post by Karyn_Sue »

jcsmaestra wrote:
I'm a scrapbooker, of course my scrap room is always a total disaster with papers, embellishments, etc. all over the place.

mine too!  The rest of my house could be in Better Homes and Gardens, but my scrap room could be on Hoarders!

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bomb

Post by Karyn_Sue »

jcsmaestra wrote:

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bomb

Post by Karyn_Sue »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 12:35 pm
I'm a scrapbooker- of course I take ALL THOSE pictures of my cats!

LOL - my phone is full of grandkid pictures - DH phone is full of the cats!

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bomb

Post by Karyn_Sue »

joannie wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 12:52 pm
I'm a scrapbooker, of course when I take photos I have to take them portrait AND landscape.

LOL!!!

I really do try to remember to do this but with grandkids you just gotta be fast sometimes and you're lucky if you get even one any direction.

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bomb

Post by Karyn_Sue »

sherriscraps wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 12:52 pm
I have never heard of this trend!  But I don't do tik tok.

anyway,

I am a scrapbooker, but of course, when I need something that I know I own, I can't find it! 

OMG yes!!!!! Even when I just used it 10 minutes ago!

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bomb

Post by Karyn_Sue »

javalove wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 3:08 pm
I'm a scrapbooker, of course I  can tell you the difference between light blue, baby blue, sky blue, cornflower blue, robin's egg blue, and powder blue.

LOL - "50 shades of blue"!!!  (and absolutely none of them are the exact right color!)

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bomb

Post by Karyn_Sue »

Sandi0805 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 3:44 pm
I'm a scrapbooker, of course I didn't know when I started this hobby that it is really two hobbies.  Buy and actually use the product.

I think it may be 3 - buy, collect (hoard - LOL) and use!!

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bomb

Post by Karyn_Sue »

hsblair wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:05 pm
I am a scrapbooker, of course I make my family pose for all the professional photographers at tourist destinations then pay $34.99 for a package.

and then only use one of them, LOL!!!

Karyn_Sue
Cherry Bomb

Post by Karyn_Sue »

MaganL wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:20 pm
I’m a scrapbooker, of course I plan a strange activity for my children to do because it corresponds with a hard to use embellishment that I have.

I really LOL'd at this one!!  

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”