We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: April 3 In A Row Challenge
Here's mine using... 😊
Top Row... Yellow, Spring Critter (Butterflies), Splatters

A page for sweet grandson Nate's album. Photos of his family together and all our grandkids together. (Thanksgiving 2023) 💖
Thankful & Grateful
Image Image ImageImage

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

top row left to right
color yellow, bugs, splatter and/or stamping (I did both)

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Top Row (& more!)

~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Aztam wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:17 pm
All the squares
yellow flower paper.   Birds.                     White splatter
blue ric-rac.               Free.                     Pink banner oh happy day
sun.                          Blue background.    Floral border scallop under black dot border

DING DING DING DING DING!  Way to go!

Love the design and all those yummy colors! Fun embellies, too!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Deanna13 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:38 pm
Here's mine using... 😊
Top Row... Yellow, Spring Critter (Butterflies), Splatters

A page for sweet grandson Nate's album. Photos of his family together and all our grandkids together. (Thanksgiving 2023) 💖
Thankful & GratefulImage

Oooh, I love the background and the splatters!  Great layout!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Charleneanne wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:26 pm
top row left to right
color yellow, bugs, splatter and/or stamping (I did both)
I love the little splatters over the stamped sunflowers!  And those little bees make me smile.  ☺️

Donna_Coughlin

Sweet Cherry Pie

I used the left hand side going down, clouds, twine and yellowImage
Donna
ImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

QueenBee89 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:59 pm
Top Row (& more!)

This is a great two-pager!  I'm just swooning over how you used all those patterned paper banner strips to make one GORGEOUS, continuous background base!  Love the little hearts, too!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Donna_Coughlin wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:24 am
I used the left hand side going down, clouds, twine and yellowImage
This is fantastic!  I love the large filmstrips and how everything is anchored around them!  Love the fun patters and you sweet little banner!

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Diagonal left to right: yellow, free (die cut title), floral pattern paper.

Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

jcsmaestra wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:55 pm
Diagonal left to right: yellow, free (die cut title), floral pattern paper.

So, so pretty!  I love the quilting square feel of it!

hsblair

Cherry Bomb

I went across the middle row:  ric rac, FREE (I'm picking brads), and pink.  Combined with the Title challenge.
Image Image Image Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

hsblair wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:25 pm
I went across the middle row:  ric rac, FREE (I'm picking brads), and pink.  Combined with the Title challenge.
Do I even have to say this is pretty?!?!?!?  Of course it's pretty!   Look at the pink!  I especially love how you did your title!

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

For this one I used the middle line - Ric Rac, Free (Stickers) and Pink

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

One more - Used middle vertical row - Spring Critter (butterfly), Free (film strip) Blue

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

Great board this month! Here's one from me. I used the right vertical row :

**Inking (the edges of all papers)
**Pink (excuse my poor photo skills - everything looks lilac, but there are a lot of pink flowers and the word "first" is pink as are the rhinestones!)
**Floral paper

First Haircut
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

MaganL

Cherry Picker

https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/530541-700.jpg

I used the right vertical line

Combined with the video game challenge

lisn2cats

Sweet Cherry Pie

There’s a bit of sun, the “free” is specialty paper (rice paper), and I used watercolor, DIstress, and gel inks
Image  ImageImageImageImage

mizz_kitty21

Cherry Picker

My layout for this challenge :)

I’ve got all 9 boxes checked: shade of yellow (yellow paper in left bottom corner), spring critter (butterfly to the right middle), splatters (Black splatters), twine in the tags, free space (enamel dots), shade of pink (background paper), sun (on a small brad, next to the blue ticket in the middle), a blue ticket, in the middle of the layout, and floral patterned paper (in the folded up part of my background paper.
Add some sparkle to your life :)

- Henriette

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

I did the Last Row Down, Inking, Stamping,Splatters,  and  Any Shade of Pink , and Floral pattern paper

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee