Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

GayleChurches

Cherry Blossom

Re: February 3 In A Row Challenge
I used the middle row across; punches (stars and border at bottom), free, brad (2 small gold stars in the clusters at top and bottom)

Breauxlabs

Sweet Cherry Pie

For this one I used Pink, Free (Tag) and Hearts

Kim Breaux
ImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

fundays wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:49 pm
Word Stickers, Free, Doily

Lovely!  I love that text paper!  Thanks for taking part!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

fundays wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:51 pm
Shade of Pink (doily), Free, cluster of hearts
Very pretty!  Love your embellies!  Thanks for participating!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

fundays wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:55 pm
3 in a Row: shades of pink (pink words and mat behind photo), free, clusters of hearts

Very sweet!  Love the colors and patterns! 

Flasher

Cherry Crush

wimom wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:40 pm
Happy Pink Month, Laura, and thanks for all you do to make ACOT a great place! 
I used all 9 items:
Word stickers -- three small ones -- awesome, top right; amazing, bottom left; and best ever, bottom right
Pink -- lots!
Love -- Love Ya, bottom right
Punch -- all the circles were punched
Free -- glitter -- red glitter alphas and gold glitter paper
Buttons -- three threaded pink ones -- top left, bottom left and bottom right
Red 
Cluster of hearts -- bottom right
Doily -- behind "A Cherry on Top"
Also for the Pink Month Challenge, and I scraplifted your Celebrate Big design. Such an adorable little boy!
ImageImage

Oh my gosh.  I can barely see my computer screen through the tears in my eyes.  This so very, very thoughtful and sweet, and very much unexpected, but BEYOND appreciated.  This is so beautiful!  I love and appreciate you (and all my Cherries) just as much.  😊   Thank you so much for participating.  💗

Flasher

Cherry Crush

GayleChurches wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:03 pm
I used the middle row across; punches (stars and border at bottom), free, brad (2 small gold stars in the clusters at top and bottom)
I love all the stars and that punched border!  Thanks for taking part!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Breauxlabs wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:29 am
For this one I used Pink, Free (Tag) and Hearts

What a very tweet layout!  😁   I love those colors, flowers and perfect paper!  Thanks for playing along!

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Laura wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:00 am
wimom wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:40 pm
Happy Pink Month, Laura, and thanks for all you do to make ACOT a great place! 
I used all 9 items:
Word stickers -- three small ones -- awesome, top right; amazing, bottom left; and best ever, bottom right
Pink -- lots!
Love -- Love Ya, bottom right
Punch -- all the circles were punched
Free -- glitter -- red glitter alphas and gold glitter paper
Buttons -- three threaded pink ones -- top left, bottom left and bottom right
Red 
Cluster of hearts -- bottom right
Doily -- behind "A Cherry on Top"
Also for the Pink Month Challenge, and I scraplifted your Celebrate Big design. Such an adorable little boy!
ImageImage

Oh my gosh.  I can barely see my computer screen through the tears in my eyes.  This so very, very thoughtful and sweet, and very much unexpected, but BEYOND appreciated.  This is so beautiful!  I love and appreciate you (and all my Cherries) just as much.  😊   Thank you so much for participating.  💗 
You are very welcome! So glad I could join in the Pink Month recognition of all you do for us Cherries!

Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bing

Punch, crafters choice: film strip, and brads
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖

MrsFleck

Cherry Blossom

I used the middle row accross ...the white photo tags are a punch - used white gloss spray for crafter's choice - and brads
combined with make the cut challenge

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

red, choice- circles, Love

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

For this one I used the middle column - pink, free (sequins), cluster of hearts (used stamp with hearts in a jar and stickled them)

And for this one I used the left column: word sticker, use a punch (decorative corner punch), red

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

SandyK1967

Cherry Bing

I used middle row down...pink, free (stamp), and cluster of hearts. Combined with the Inky Fingers challenge.

👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I used the middle row -
punch (the 3 directional arrow things on the bottom right)
crafter's choice - washi tape
buttons/brads - there are 3 buttons with twine tied through them and 8 itsy bitsy blue brads scattered around the page
Rebecca

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Scrapqueen141 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:27 pm
Punch, crafters choice: film strip, and brads

I love the gray and yellows, and how you used the filmstrip to highlight the golf club!  Thanks for taking part!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

beccafleck wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:56 pm
I used the middle row accross ...the white photo tags are a punch - used white gloss spray for crafter's choice - and brads
combined with make the cut challenge

Very nice!  I love the colors and papers for those great pics!  Thanks for participating!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Retiree3 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:28 pm
red, choice- circles, Love

I just love the mix of all those Christmas papers!  Love your circles!  Thanks for playing along!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:48 pm
For this one I used the middle column - pink, free (sequins), cluster of hearts (used stamp with hearts in a jar and stickled them)

And for this one I used the left column: word sticker, use a punch (decorative corner punch), red

They are both adorable with great TITLES!  I especially love the little jar!  Thanks for participating!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

SandyK1967 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:00 pm
I used middle row down...pink, free (stamp), and cluster of hearts. Combined with the Inky Fingers challenge.

I love how soft and pretty this is!  So pretty!  Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee