Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

100 paper challenge
would anyone be interested in doing a 100 patterned paper challenge with me in 2024?  i went into my room to scrapbook the other night and almost died, it was so freaking messy!  i spent all night cleaning and still have a ton left to do.  anyway, as i was cleaning things up i was making a pile of random papers i have purchased in the last few months and i kid you not, i have like a 2-foot stack of papers to deal with  😲  so, i figured a challenge was in order!

the 100 paper challenge just means you set a goal to use 100 papers during the year.  whether you keep track of what you use while you're scrapping or put 100 papers in a box, on a shelf, whatever type of container is up to you.  and "using" doesn't mean you have to use them entirely; cutting into them counts!

so would anyone be game to join me?  this wouldn't be a challenge with a winner, although using up 100 sheets of paper sounds like winning to me  👏
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  ImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: 100 paper challenge
I can do this with you!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I would love to do this. 😊
Image Image ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Heck yeah! Count me in!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

I'm willing to do this too.
    ImageImage

hsblair

Cherry Bing

I can do this, but my problem is that I save the scraps, and usually it ends up taking up even more space!!
Image Image Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Stacey you rock!!! 😊
It's been my intention to re-start this in January lol because I lost track! 😂 So count me in for sure!!!
I KNOW what you mean when you say 2 feet of paper! 😂😂😂😂😂
I've been working on organizing this month and, well, yeah I've got tons of other arts and crafts stuff, but OH MY GOODNESS! Do I EVER have paper! 😂 😂 😂
I've even considered it in cost, too! Lol say on average a sheet is a $1. THAT would MEAN that I have enough $$ in paper to make a car payment! 🤷‍♀️ Oops lol sorry NOT sorry! 😂 😂 😂

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

hsblair wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:50 pm
I can do this, but my problem is that I save the scraps, and usually it ends up taking up even more space!!

i know what you mean!  i'm drowning in scraps  😉  even worse, since i scrap 8.5x11, even if i use patterned paper for my background i have scraps!
*Stacy*  

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:57 pm
Stacey you rock!!! 😊
It's been my intention to re-start this in January lol because I lost track! 😂 So count me in for sure!!!
I KNOW what you mean when you say 2 feet of paper! 😂😂😂😂😂
I've been working on organizing this month and, well, yeah I've got tons of other arts and crafts stuff, but OH MY GOODNESS! Do I EVER have paper! 😂 😂 😂
I've even considered it in cost, too! Lol say on average a sheet is a $1. THAT would MEAN that I have enough $$ in paper to make a car payment! 🤷‍♀️ Oops lol sorry NOT sorry! 😂 😂 😂

i hear you girl, i have enough paper to wallpaper my house!  and we won't talk about the $$ aspect  😁
*Stacy*  

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

i'm glad to see there's some interest, yay!  i'm going to start getting papers together and figure out what sort of container to use.
*Stacy*  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I definitely need to try to do this!  I paper scrap and digi scrap, but it's so easy to just keep buying paper and then digi scrap, so I don't have to clean up!  smh
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Mathandlit

Cherry Picker

This sounds fun. Is anyone else asking themselves: “How many pieces of paper do I usually use on a layout?”

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm totally in.  Should be interesting when I go south, trying to keep track of it all!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

I like this challenge. Does it matter the paper size 6x6, 8x 10, 13 x13… Scraps?
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

stinkerbelle wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:29 pm
hsblair wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:50 pm

i know what you mean!  i'm drowning in scraps  😉  even worse, since i scrap 8.5x11, even if i use patterned paper for my background i have scraps!

I am with you both!!! Lol
Susan

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I am in!!!
Susan

stinkerbelle

Cherry Bomb

Shutterbug wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:44 pm
I like this challenge. Does it matter the paper size 6x6, 8x 10, 13 x13… Scraps?

nope, it's your paper so you can choose whatever size you want and scraps totally count!  i hope you'll join in  😊
*Stacy*  

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I am definitely in!!  I've got so much paper and yet I keep buying more. I want to challenge myself to use 100 sheets of paper before buying more. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I would be interested.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

wazzu94

Sweet Cherry Pie

I love this challenge idea!!  Brilliant and I'm ready to take it on!

Thanks!!
Suzann
 ImageImage Image           

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee