Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

jannyf

Cherry Bing

Re: August/September Card Exchange Reminder
Should I be concerned that my pen pal hasn't possibly received my card yet? I mailed it a week ago......!  Yikes!
- Jan

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

jannyf wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:00 am
Should I be concerned that my pen pal hasn't possibly received my card yet? I mailed it a week ago......!  Yikes!

I would give it a couple of days. Maybe direct message her to see if she recieved it yet.
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

jannyf wrote:
I received it yesterday!  I'll get it posted ASAP!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Florac74 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:14 pm
Absolutely beautiful cards!! I recieved a beautiful card from Brandy. I will try to post it tomorrow ❤

I'm so glad you got the card!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:04 am
I REC'D MY CARD FROM LESLIE (LESMITCH) TODAY THE 12TH OF SEPT...................... SHE WENT INTO MY GALLERY TO SEE WHAT I LIKE AND MADE ME A CUTE HALLOWEEN CARD WITH SOME GOODIES FOR HALLOWEEN INSIDE...................... THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE CUTE CARD & GOODIES................. HERE IS MY CARD I REC'D FROM LESLIE AND SOME OF THE GOODIES I GOT FROM HER............. VALERIE

ImageImage

You are welcome, glad you liked it.
 ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I received this beautiful card and a sweet note from Flora. Thank you Flora! Love the sentiment and the colors

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

blbabe1234 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:32 pm
I received this beautiful card and a sweet note from Flora. Thank you Flora! Love the sentiment and the colors

Im so glad it got to you ok 😁 it didn't have a long way to go since we are neighbors. Enjoy!

ImageImageImageImage

jannyf

Cherry Bing

Laura wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:03 am
jannyf wrote:
I received it yesterday!  I'll get it posted ASAP!

Phew!!!!  

- Jan

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Here is my absolutely beautiful card from Jan!  The colors and florals are so soft and pretty!  And, she included some PINK goodies!  It's like she just knew.   😉

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Laura wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:46 pm
Here is my absolutely beautiful card from Jan!  The colors and florals are so soft and pretty!  And, she included some PINK goodies!  It's like she just knew.   😉

Very pretty!!

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee