**Winner** Closed Suzann's NSD Show me your other Hobby Layout Challenge #3

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

wazzu94
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 358

**Winner** Closed Suzann's NSD Show me your other Hobby Layout Challenge #3

Post by wazzu94 »

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT PLAYED ALONG WITH THE Show me your other hobby Challenge.
THE WINNER CHOSEN BY WHEEL OF NAMES FOR THE PinkFresh Studio S....Traveler  CONGRATULATIONS!  PLEASE CONTACT JESSICA@ACHERRYONTOP TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.

My next challenge will be for you to scrap your “other” hobby or obsession/passion layout!  Outside of scrapbooking/card making what do you love to do?  For me it’s watching movies, drinking iced mochas, thrift shopping with my daughter, trips to Disneyland, and celebrating Halloween with our neighbors (we do a big pirate skeleton show on our street and hide gold in the parks all month long for kids to hunt and return)! This challenge can be a paper or digital layout on any hobby you do other than scrapbooking/card making.  Do you garden, cook, knit, travel or collect something.  I can’t wait to see all of your other hobbies. 

Make a new project that has not been uploaded or published here before (photos should be uploaded between today and May 15, 2023 11:59 EDT to be eligible). 
Upload your project to the gallery I created for this challenge (look for Show Me your other Hobby Layout Challenge - Host wazzu94) and in this thread by Monday, May 15th at 11:59 PM Eastern time

Rules:
  • Must be posted in the gallery spot I have provided label Show Me your other Hobby Layout Challenge - Host wazzu94 by Monday, May 15 at Midnight EST!  (It will be much easier for me to find your challenges all in one place that’s to Art_Teacher sharing this pro tip for hosting)
  • No combining with other NSD or monthly challenges except for the 25 Item Challenge
  • One entry per person
  • All participants will be listed and entered into The Wheel of Names
 Feel free to PM me any questions you might have and have FUN!  

The randomly chosen winner of this challenge will receive the Fabulous Prize Pack generously provided by PinkFresh Studio.

Participating Cherries:
1. aheatfan
2.  Nana01
3.  SandyK1967
4. Byrder
5.  Cards4ever
6.  Amysolovay 
7.  Trek
8.  Traveler
9.  FoxyStamping
10. SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
11.  Donna_Coughlin
12.  MaganL
13.  QueenBee89
14.  Sharman Paulus
15.  ScrappyRN74
16.  Breauxlabs
Last edited by wazzu94 on Tue May 16, 2023 12:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Suzann
 ImageImageImage            
aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1831

Re: Suzann's NSD Show me your other Hobby Layout Challenge #3

Post by aheatfan »

Great challenge  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1744

Post by QueenBee89 »

There’s other hobbies out there? LOL - not much time for much else, but I’ll try to think of something! Most of the rest of my time is being mama :)
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
Nana01
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 96

Post by Nana01 »

Oh I like this. Thank you. 
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

VALERIE 03/22
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 466

Post by VALERIE 03/22 »

DO TAKING PIC'S OF THE GRANDSON COUNT AS A HOBBY?????????????? VALERIE 
wazzu94
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by wazzu94 »

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 6:54 pm
DO TAKING PIC'S OF THE GRANDSON COUNT AS A HOBBY?????????????? VALERIE 

I think being a Grandma is perfect!!
Suzann
 ImageImageImage            
wazzu94
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by wazzu94 »

QueenBee89 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 6:52 pm
There’s other hobbies out there? LOL - not much time for much else, but I’ll try to think of something! Most of the rest of my time is being mama :)

You could totally showcase being a mom!!
Suzann
 ImageImageImage            
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1744

Post by QueenBee89 »

wazzu94 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 4:24 pm
QueenBee89 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 6:52 pm

You could totally showcase being a mom!!

I have a couple different ideas - they definitely fit the “what I do if I’m not scrapbooking” concept! :)
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
Mommyof5
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 186

Post by Mommyof5 »

I actually do have other hobbies... crocheting, making boutique hair bows, floral design... and so much more. But of them all, this is my favorite. Now to make a layout with these photos that I was completely unaware was being taken of me!! :greenlol: :greenlol: :greenlol:

ImageImage
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by aheatfan »

My "other hobby" is photographing wild animals. One of my dream jobs would have been to be a wildlife photographer for National Geographic. That is now off the bucket list but I still love doing this so much. I have been know to wait very long periods of time with an animal just to get that one shot.  This page will go in my photography album.  Thanks for the push to get another wild animal page done. 

🌴Kristin  

Mommyof5
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 186

Post by Mommyof5 »

aheatfan wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 7:14 pm
My "other hobby" is photographing wild animals. One of my dream jobs would have been to be a wildlife photographer for National Geographic. That is now off the bucket list but I still love doing this so much. I have been know to wait very long periods of time with an animal just to get that one shot.  This page will go in my photography album.  Thanks for the push to get another wild animal page done. 

Kristin, that is GORGEOUS!!!!!! 

Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

aheatfan
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by aheatfan »

aheatfan wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 7:14 pm

Thank you so much Misty...as is your floral design, so beautiful  😊

🌴Kristin  

Amy Jo
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 781

Post by Amy Jo »

Great challenge. I'll be getting a page done this week!
ImageImageImage

Nana01
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 96

Post by Nana01 »

Other than scrapbooking, I love to read and travel to cool coffee shops. If I want to explore a new town, the first thing I look for is a coffee shop and a book store. Drinking coffee and reading a good book in a cozy chair is the best!

Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

SandyK1967
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 713

Post by SandyK1967 »

I had to choose, I have a few other hobbies, but chose this one. I like Fairy Gardens, I usually do little ones in repurposed containers or dishes though I have enough supplies to do a large one someday!

👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋
Byrder
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 6

Post by Byrder »

Hopefully I posted this in the correct gallery too... let me know if I didn't! We go to Walt Disney World several times a year, but got to spend at day at Disneyland Paris las tnonth.
hsblair
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 615

Post by hsblair »

Byrder wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 3:25 pm
Hopefully I posted this in the correct gallery too... let me know if I didn't! We go to Walt Disney World several times a year, but got to spend at day at Disneyland Paris las tnonth.
I wish I could get there often enough to call it a hobby!  Nice layout!

Image Image Image Image
Cards4Ever
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 218

Post by Cards4Ever »

Reading is one of my other hobbies. 
http://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/319959
Mandi My Blog
amysolovay
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 33

Post by amysolovay »

I love this challenge, Suzann! Thank you so much for organizing it, and thanks also to Pinkfresh Studio for sponsoring and to ACOT for hosting this fun event.

Misty, I really enjoyed seeing those photos of that gorgeous cake you decorated. Just WOW! So pretty!

Kristin, I LOVE your gorgeous leopard photo, and the layout you made with it is amazing!!!!

Nan, your coffee house layout is really creative and lovely. Those supplies you used are so cool – it’s fantastic that you were able to find and incorporate a coffee house illustration into your page. Love that so much!

Sandy, my jaw dropped when I saw your creative fairy garden pictures. Those are amazing! I soooo wish I could see one in real life, although I really enjoyed your pics of them. Your layout is lovely, too.

Byrder, your Disney layout is magical!

Mandi, love your dreamy reading themed journal pages (and also your gorgeous hardwood floor). That paper with the bookshelves is an amazing find! So adorable!

You are all a talented bunch. Super inspiring work!

Here is my entry for this challenge. In case you can’t tell from the pictures, my other hobby is crocheting. I own a craft website, and I also write for other craft sites, so I dabble in almost every craft known to womankind. But crochet, scrapbooking, card making and other paper crafts are the crafts I spend most of my time doing.

At the time these pics were taken, I was living aboard a sailboat – so I was super excited when I had a chance to stay in a motel room and take pictures of my crocheted blankets displayed on an actual bed instead of a boat’s v-berth.

Want to be InstaFriends? I invite you to follow me on Instagram; I'm @amysolovay. I'd love to follow you, too; please feel free to mention your Insta-ID to me, especially if your account is private, so I can be sure of finding you there.

I also invite you to check out my craft blog at KnittingCrochetCrafts.com if you'd like to see the paper craft and crochet projects I've been making lately. Thanks for your interest!
Trek
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 432

Post by Trek »

I have a few other hobbies, one of them is playing piano.

Thank you for the challenge!
Katerina

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2023”