Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Amy Jo

Cherry Bing

Re: Who is thankful today?
I'm thankful for my family, my job, and my creative outlet of scrapbooking! Too many sad things going on in life right now...I'm thankful this thread was bumped to the top and to be reminded of all that I have to be thankful for!
ImageImageImage

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Today I am thankful for a taste of spring/summer, since it is 80 degrees here!  It all goes away tomorrow, but just this past couple days has helped me see the light at the end of the tunnel that is Ohio winter!  LOL
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm thankful for my Faith and my Family, and for all you Cherries!

Mycreativerootscrafts

Cherry Garcia

Im thankful for ACOT community and friendships i have gained here. That I have been able to share my love of crafts and memories. To the support, kindness and prayers I received in my time of health struggles. For my health. Most importantly feeling physically well these days has brought a joy back! I'm so thankful to be able to do the little things like cook, clean, create and move around without pain! So much to be thankful for ❤
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage

Nana01

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am glad I came across this today, perfect timing. I am thankful for my job, (even though I had a terrible day yesterday and wanted to quit). 😬
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet  

ImageImage

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

Oh Boy!! I am Thankful EVERYDAY ! There are so many blessings I have received ! I am starting with my Most Recent,….. My Daughter had a very Serious surgery and she is finally starting to get back on her feet again! God Blessed us with a Successful Surgery!  
ImageImageImageImageImage

JAire

Cherry Bomb

As of a few minutes ago I am thankful that my daughter's husband now has his insulin. It has been a 2-month long struggle with the new insurance company. Thanks to a friend who shared some of hers, he made it through. (Type 1 since age 10, now age 61)  Today DD managed to get the doctor to push and get the medication in her hands!
Joyce Ann

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Florac74 wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:37 am
Im thankful for ACOT community and friendships i have gained here. That I have been able to share my love of crafts and memories. To the support, kindness and prayers I received in my time of health struggles. For my health. Most importantly feeling physically well these days has brought a joy back! I'm so thankful to be able to do the little things like cook, clean, create and move around without pain! So much to be thankful for ❤

So glad you are feeling better!
Laura

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Nana01 wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:35 am
I am glad I came across this today, perfect timing. I am thankful for my job, (even though I had a terrible day yesterday and wanted to quit). 😬

I know we all have those days!  Hope today was better!
Laura

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Today I am thankful it's the weekend, even though my nice, warm weather has deserted us once again! LOL  No plans but to relax and scrap!  How awesome is that?
Laura

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Art_Teacher wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:59 pm
I am bumping this to the top...we all need to be thankful, and this post was a blast from the past, as they say. :)  So...what are you thankful for today?

I am thankful that this wonderful message board, which I joined in 2003, is still active, alive, and thriving!  ACOT is the best!

Ditto, Laura!  Who would have thought we would still be chatting away 20 years later :)  ACOT and all the Cherries here are the best!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Today I am VERY thankful that I am only one "little" away from finishing state testing and that my students scored very well.  The countdown to summer is on!!!
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

JAire wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:33 pm
As of a few minutes ago I am thankful that my daughter's husband now has his insulin. It has been a 2-month long struggle with the new insurance company. Thanks to a friend who shared some of hers, he made it through. (Type 1 since age 10, now age 61)  Today DD managed to get the doctor to push and get the medication in her hands!
I am thankful to see this message, Joyce.  Such a scary situation for those that are in desperate need of prescription drugs.  I wish Congress would spend as much time digging into big pharma and medical insurance as they do ragging on one another.  SMH.

ImageImage

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

I am thankful every day.  Especially thankful for my family and friends that surround me.

ImageImage

JAire

Cherry Bomb

VickiR wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:58 pm
 I wish Congress would spend as much time digging into big pharma and medical insurance as they do ragging on one another.  SMH.

AMEN to that, Vicki!
Joyce Ann

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

aheatfan wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:11 pm
Today I am VERY thankful that I am only one "little" away from finishing state testing and that my students scored very well.  The countdown to summer is on!!!
Yay!  I don't know why, but it seems like these last 6 weeks will take forever for me.  LOL

Laura

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Today I am thankful for beautiful green grass and leaves budding on the trees and sunshine!  (Even though it is only 40 degrees outside.)
Laura

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am thankful that the Good Lord is looking after me. As of today I am cancer free. My yearly check up is in just a few weeks. My oldest son is getting married! And I will be around to see it! Stay safe everyone.
Scrapycandy

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

cbee wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:31 pm
I am thankful that the Good Lord is looking after me. As of today I am cancer free. My yearly check up is in just a few weeks. My oldest son is getting married! And I will be around to see it! Stay safe everyone.
Praise God!  So glad you are kicking cancer's butt!

Laura

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Florac74 wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:37 am

Flora I know EXACTLY how you feel!!!!!  In the past 6 years I've had 3 major surgeries and while I still have health issues they're nowhere near as bad as they were!!! Having the strength and energy to do those little things like cleaning a bit or cooking a meal is just one of the best feelings!  I often find myself thanking God that I can do those things now!  And with the weather getting warmer and the ice and snow all melted I'm getting outside more often too.  What a great feeling that is!!!  :)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee