Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Scrap a Day, March 30th
Hey Cherries. Sunny but chilly today. Only 31 right now with a wind chill of 21. I have a nail appointment and have to run some errands on the way home. I hope to get another challenge done today, or at least started. We’ll see how it goes.

Have a great day Cherries.

ImageImage Image Image  

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, March 30th
Sunny, windy and cold here too at 32 degrees.  Saturday's high is 73.  I'll be playing in my craft space all day today.  We were out to the store earlier and I don't plan going out in the cold again today.
    ImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Hello, Cherries!  Cold here, too -- even had a little wet snow last night!

I've got laundry to do.  I had planned to do it Monday, and every day since then, but the washing machine is in the same room Mike works in and he has had a slew of meetings so I haven't been able to get in there and do it.  I could do it in the evening, but . . . hey, by that time I'm working on dinner, dishes, and just ready to start winding down!  So, I'll try again this afternoon!

Have a great day ALL!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

traveler

Cherry Cola

I'm surprised it's so cold for all of you, I haven't been outside yet, but I think its supposed to be quite warm and nice here today. I'm going to walk to Macy's a little later when they open, they have a free gift deal on Clinique. 

After I planted seeds yesterday, I started a page in my garden journal and finished it this morning:
I left space to write how things did and to add more seeds that I plant later in the season. I had extra texture paste that I colored so I stenciled some more green on the facing page. Not sure what will eventually go there, but it needs to go with the green leaves I put there.

Almost April! Have a great day all!
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Hi Cherries!

It’s still a rollercoaster over here at work. They aren’t as tall this week but still lots of turns and falls! Lol. Lots of open tabs in my head all day long.
The week has went fast.
I’m just ready to be not at work !!!
Yesterday afternoon it warmed up to maybe 60 and today supposed to be sunny and 70. I worked in the yard a little yesterday. Hope to today too. We will see how the wind is. Supposed to get super windy and tomorrow really bad storms.
I am getting excited for NSD!! Lol
Susan

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

pawprints wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:54 am
Hey Cherries. Sunny but chilly today. Only 31 right now with a wind chill of 21. I have a nail appointment and have to run some errands on the way home. I hope to get another challenge done today, or at least started. We’ll see how it goes.

Have fun and relax at your nail appointment!!
Susan

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

VickiR wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:56 am
Sunny, windy and cold here too at 32 degrees.  Saturday's high is 73.  I'll be playing in my craft space all day today.  We were out to the store earlier and I don't plan going out in the cold again today.

Yay for getting the errands done early and being able to be in your craft space! Have fun!
Susan

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Laura wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:00 am

I've got laundry to do.  I had planned to do it Monday, and every day since then, but the washing machine is in the same room Mike works in and he has had a slew of meetings so I haven't been able to get in there and do it.  I could do it in the evening, but . . . hey, by that time I'm working on dinner, dishes, and just ready to start winding down!  So, I'll try again this afternoon!

Have a great day ALL!

Ugh… don’t get me wrong I love snow but I’m just over it being cold this year!
Good luck!
Susan

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

trainmom wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:09 am
I'm surprised it's so cold for all of you, I haven't been outside yet, but I think its supposed to be quite warm and nice here today. I'm going to walk to Macy's a little later when they open, they have a free gift deal on Clinique. 

After I planted seeds yesterday, I started a page in my garden journal and finished it this morning:
I left space to write how things did and to add more seeds that I plant later in the season. I had extra texture paste that I colored so I stenciled some more green on the facing page. Not sure what will eventually go there, but it needs to go with the green leaves I put there.

Yay!!! Your garden journal is beautiful! Have fun on your little adventure to Macy’s!
Susan

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

pawprints wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:54 am

SUPPOSED TO BE COLD & WINDY HERE TODAY................... THEY SAY WE COULD GET 2-4 INCHES OF SNOW ON FRIDAY......... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHEN IS SPRING COMING?????? HAVE FUN WITH YOUR NAIL APPT BARB................. HOPE YOU CAN GET TO THE CHALLENGE TODAY............. HAVE A GREAT DAY CHERRIES

VALERIE

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

VickiR wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:56 am

HAVE FUN IN YOUR CRAFT ROOM TODAY VICKI................ VALERIE

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

Laura wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:00 am

Have a great day ALL!

HEY LAURA, WAS THERE A METHOD TO YOUR MADNESS FOR HAVING PINK ON THE 3 IN A ROW BOARD??????????????? HEHEHEHEEHEHEEHE VALERIE

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

trainmom wrote:

WHO CAN PASS UP A FREE DEAL ON CLINIQUE???????????????? YOUR NOTEBOOK LOOKS AWESOME LOUISE.................. GREAT JOB........ VALERIE

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

suewho372 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:14 am
Hi Cherries!

It’s still a rollercoaster over here at work. They aren’t as tall this week but still lots of turns and falls! Lol. Lots of open tabs in my head all day long.
The week has went fast.
Yesterday afternoon it warmed up to maybe 60 and today supposed to be sunny and 70. I worked in the yard a little yesterday. Hope to today too. We will see how the wind is. Supposed to get super windy and tomorrow really bad storms.
WERE SUPPOSE TO HAVE BAD WEATHER IN THE AREA (NOT BY US THANK GOODNESS) BUT CLOSE BY AND WINDS UP TO 45 MILES PER HOUR....................... ENJOY YOUR WARM WEATHER.................. VALERIE

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Bomb

NOT MUCH IS GOING ON HERE............. BEEN MAKING CARDS AGAIN.............. AND WEATHER HAS BEEN COLD TODAY & TOMORROW WITH 2-4 INCHES OF SNOW FOR FRIDAY NIGHT.................. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO OVER THE SNOW I NEED SPRING WEATHER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE

ENJOY YOUR DAY NO MATTER WHAT YOU'RE DOING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! 

VALERIE

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

cloudy but not cold this morning...supposed to hit around 65...i will take it
we have warmer temps tomorrow but high winds tomorrow...they are saying 60mph gusts,,,yuck

im hoping to scrap today at some point...i want to finish what is one my desk and plan out the new BF sketch

have a great day ladies!

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Very lazy day here because I didn’t sleep well last night. I may try to go for a walk later but it might be too chilly.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

trainmom wrote:

Very nice entry! Love all the leaves and the texture
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

suewho372 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:14 am
Hi Cherries!

The week has went fast.

Rollercoaster at work for DH too. Yesterday was a doozy 😜
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good morning y'all. We are 70's, cloudy and very humid - who wants 95% humidity?! 😂 😂

Been busy with work - especially this morning. DH's work has been insanely hectic too. At least he's only working 12-hr days this week vs 14, 16, and 18 hr days last week. Yesterday, a guy came in for an interview (they have an opening for a draftsman - AutoCad) and it's a two parter. One, the boss interviews them, then they go to DH who has set up some "hands-on tests" done in AutoCad. Not sure how the dude did with the first part, but DH said he failed the hands-on portion. It took him 3 hrs too.

Today our local non-profit, no-kill kitty shelter (The Cattery) is doing an online fundraiser on FB. You donate (whatever amount) and post a picture of your pet, and they will draw your pet. Some are using traditional paper/pencil, one is using their tablet to draw, etc. I think it's kind of cool. I posted a picture of Jackson. I'm curious to see what they come up with! And yes, once they draw up Jackson and send it back to me, I'll share it here.

Anyways....back to work. Hope everyone has a great day!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee