Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Checkout Updates
Hey Cherries! We have been working hard the last couple months with updating and streamlining the basket and checkout pages. These changes will go live soon (probably later today). Let us know if you see anything wonky or if something isn't working right! 💗

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Checkout Updates
Thanks for the head's up!  Will do because I may be at the check out later today.
    ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Thanks for the head's up Rachel! I may just have to place an order just to check it out. Lol.

ImageImage Image Image  

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

pawprints wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:27 pm
Thanks for the head's up Rachel! I may just have to place an order just to check it out. Lol.

Me too!  When I was working, I often did beta testing on new website for our clients. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:36 pm
pawprints wrote:

Me too!  When I was working, I often did beta testing on new website for our clients.  
That's cool. I beta tested the software we used for ad and page design at our paper. It was great being able to give "real world use" input too. 

ImageImage Image Image  

Matt Kent

ACOT Employee

Thanks everyone for your patience - we had a few additional issues that came up but everything is just about ready now. If you'd like to help us with final testing, you can view the new basket and checkout experience at [removed - this is now live on the main site]. This site uses your real account data and any orders placed are real, but you're welcome to try it out without actually placing an order as well. We'd love to hear your feedback either here or via PM to me or Brandon if you'd prefer. Assuming no further problems we hope to have this live on the main site later today.

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I think the changes are great!  It's very clean and crisp!  I also like how all the information is side-by-side, and we can actually see our entire purchase (basket) throughout the checkout process! 
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Matt Kent

ACOT Employee

Changes are live on the main site now. Let us know if you have any trouble or think anything else could be improved!

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

pawprints wrote:

hahaha - came to say the same thing!
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Karyn_Sue wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:07 pm
pawprints wrote:

hahaha - came to say the same thing! 

Lol I placed it but it hadn't been updated yet. Now I have to place another one. You know I have to do my share of checking it out. Lol!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Love the new checkout!  👍

ImageImage Image Image  

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I just placed an order and noticed I can't rename or delete a folder.
Image Image ImageImage

Matt Kent

ACOT Employee

Deanna13 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:57 pm
I just placed an order and noticed I can't rename or delete a folder.
Are you talking about Lists? We do have the option to delete them from this page: https://www.acherryontop.com/myaccount/lists
I'm pretty sure there isn't currently a way to rename them - you could potentially create a new list with a different name and copy the items over, but that would be kind of a pain. I'll see if we can look into adding that feature.

JAire

Cherry Bomb

I just placed an order and thought everything went very well and easy!
All I ever use are the "Wishlist" and "Basket".
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

🍒 I love the spinning cherry!  
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

joannie wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:02 pm

Me too!  I just placed an order for my August Challenge GC. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

joannie wrote:

I love it too! 🍒

ImageImage Image Image  

Flasher

Cherry Crush

joannie wrote:

Me, too!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Return to “Announcements”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee