We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Oh, Night Owls!
I'm back . . . how are you doing?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Oh, Night Owls!
getting sleepy but enjoying the quiet. how are you?!? 

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

Hello!  scrappin’ like a mad woman!  What are you doing??

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I am TIRED!   But, it's an over-tired thing . . . I know if I go to bed now I'll just lay there for quite a while.  So, I'm going to play a bit more!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Laura wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 12:04 am
I am TIRED!   But, it's an over-tired thing . . . I know if I go to bed now I'll just lay there for quite a while.  So, I'm going to play a bit more!

same lady, same! 

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Tired too but haven’t been able to sleep- I’m binge watching the dvr…
Susan

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

Trying to wrap up my closed challenges, LOL
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage

Cynthia Corbett

Cherry Blossom

Getting tired but don't want to give it up yet.

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

My cat really missed me today and yesterday... so now I have to hold her while watching NCIS LA and doing NSD games.
Scrapycandy

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Putting some finishing touches on a LO that I worked on this evening. 
    ImageImage

Tina PT

Cherry Tart

Great! Just catching up on some YouTube videos before bed:)

sherriscraps

Sweet Cherry Pie

Just got home. We had a performance for the show I'm in tonight and again tomorrow so didn't get but two challenges done today
Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 

Elysandrra

Cherry Blossom

cbee wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 12:18 am
My cat really missed me today and yesterday... so now I have to hold her while watching NCIS LA and doing NSD games.

Aww! That’s sweet.

Elysandrra

Cherry Blossom

I’m trying to figure out what challenge I want to start next. Tomorrow my son is going to one of his Grandma’s houses so I’ll get good evening time alone… well if I let the cats outside. Man today, Mouschi messed up my layout while I was using the bathroom! Darn cat! Put toenail scratches in my paper too lol.

I’m going to be sad when NSD is over.

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

winding down

Celticrose

Cherry Bing

Figuring out all the word games (cryptogram, word scramble, guessing the craftle words before looking at the answers just for fun).  Oh, and now I need to go choose my bingo words.
ImageImageImage

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Yawning...getting ready to head to bed. 
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

JenniferMariposa

Cherry Blossom

Winding down here. I’m a night owl but I’ve been getting up early for this weekend event, lol. My sleep is all messed up. Took a nap today.

Hahahahahahaha

(Put the phone down Jennifer and go to sleep!)

😴 💤
Image  Image  ImageImageImage

Sarah J

Cherry Blossom

Finishing a couple cards for challenges, but winding down…keeping up all day has my eyes blurry by now. 😵💫

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Laura wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 12:04 am

ME TOO!!!  OMG it's been such a roller coaster since Thursday!  But I'm okay.  Just worn out.  I'm trying to finish the men's smashup challenge on a layout about my DD and two of her friends.  :)  I'm just inking things now and then just have to glue things down.  Don't think I'll get it scanned tonight but maybe.  It's way too quiet here tonight.  DH must have fallen asleep on the couch because I don't hear any silly YouTube videos.  LOL!

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2022”

Information