We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Flasher

Cherry Crush

A Game For The Night Owls (Sat.)
So, let's give the Night Owls, and those super early risers something to chat about!!

Tell me . . . what was the last song you listened to?

This game will close at 7:00 AM!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: A Game For The Night Owls (Sat.)
Broken Bones by Kaleo. 
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Bomb

The soundtrack from Encanto - babysitting the grands, LOL
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford

ImageImageImageImageImage

Cynthia Corbett

Cherry Blossom

I think that the last song I listened to was the sound track to Ice Age.
Yes, I am a grown up. But sometimes I wonder, too.

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

In you by Iveth Luna
Susan

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Cynthiacorbett wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 12:11 am
I think that the last song I listened to was the sound track to Ice Age.
Yes, I am a grown up. But sometimes I wonder, too.

Hey, I listen to the Aladdin soundtrack ALL the time!  Oh, and Fantasia, too!

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

This is going to sound so goofy (pun intended) but I last listened to the ambiance soundtrack from Walt Disney World. It's a 6 hour loop of mostly instrumental theme songs you'd hear as you walk through fantasyland, adventure land, main street, etc. Makes me happy, feels like I'm in the park, and it isn't too mentally distracting from scrapbooking. 

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Senior07 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 12:15 am
This is going to sound so goofy (pun intended) but I last listened to the ambiance soundtrack from Walt Disney World. It's a 6 hour loop of mostly instrumental theme songs you'd hear as you walk through fantasyland, adventure land, main street, etc. Makes me happy, feels like I'm in the park, and it isn't too mentally distracting from scrapbooking. 

That sounds very relaxing, actually!

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

I had “Alexa” playing relaxing music.  Didn’t help much.  Maybe I need something stronger. 

sherriscraps

Sweet Cherry Pie

Reba - fancy. Because it is one on the soundtrack played during the show I was in Tonight
Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Run for the Roses by Dan Fogelberg!  We had friends for the Derby and it was one of the songs DH  had Alexa play.
    ImageImage

Tina PT

Cherry Tart

Masterpiece by Motionless in White

stateless

Cherry Garcia

My sister was driving me home and she was playing a k-pop song in the car.  I have no idea what it was! 
- Valerie/stateless

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

JenniferMariposa

Cherry Blossom

Spotify says Good As “Heck” By Lizzo.

The song I heard a few days ago, that I haven’t heard in years, and can’t get out of my mind is:

So Into You by Atlanta Rhythm Section, 1976

🎶
Image  Image  ImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

jennifermhayes wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 12:42 am

The song I heard a few days ago, that I haven’t heard in years, and can’t get out of my mind is:

🎶

ARS is one of the BEST!  I love "So Into You", but I love "Imaginary Lover" even more!

JenniferMariposa

Cherry Blossom

Tina P wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 12:31 am
Masterpiece by Motionless in White

My son sent me one of their songs last week. I liked it. Cyberhex.

hsblair

Cherry Bomb

No. 1 Party Anthem by the Arctic Monkeys
Image Image Image Image

Sarah J

Cherry Blossom

Just saw this! I’ve been reading thru the challenges to try and get myself organized. Last song was Hula hoop by Omi.

🍒❤️

JenniferMariposa

Cherry Blossom

Laura wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 12:43 am
jennifermhayes wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 12:42 am

🎶

ARS is one of the BEST!  I love "So Into You", but I love "Imaginary Lover" even more!

I looked that one up on YouTube. I have heard that a few times a long time ago. Good song.

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2022”

Information