We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Sara's Introvert Hour...*CLOSED*
Hello All! Welcome to my hosting block here at A Cherry On Top! 
This is by far my favorite event of the year! Its the absolute best, am I right?? 
This 2 hour block will include 2 challenges...they are made to be completed in tandem but you are welcome to create them separately 
This is the Introverts Hour.. if you are needing a break, a snack, a cup of your favorite hot beverage. This is the recharge hour.
If you need to check in on the family...or, you know..breathe... this is your hour.
I'm just going to post my first challenge and then ..... ssshhhhhhh...... recharge 

I'll be back at 4 for an Extrovert's Hour. 

Oh...but..if you leave me a comment here so I know your around (just introverting) and maybe tell me, are your an introvert or an extrovert and what your favorite quiet activity is......I will be randomly sprinkling for the next hour.....

Breauxlabs

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Sara's Introvert Hour...
I will absolutely take you up on an Introvert’s hour. I’m ready for a break :) 
Kim Breaux
ImageImage

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yay, breathing time.  I would say I am a bit of an introvert, except in the classroom with the kiddos.  My favorite quiet activity is taking pictures in nature.  
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

Thank you.  I was needing a "bio break."
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.

Krystle

Cherry Bing

I am definitely an introvert lol!

debraruffing

Sweet Cherry Pie

Taking a much needed siesta!  Thank you!  I'm around though for your challenges!  Can't wait!

I actually took a nap!  In bed!

I love to say I am an introvert...but I am definitely NOT!  I love to make people laugh, giggle or spit coffee out of their nose...and I have a song for every occasion AND I sing them...although I can not sing!  I love to make people feel good.  I talk to strangers almost every time I leave the house.  I love to help others anytime, anywhere and for any thing!  But my love is art as in painting, drawing, photography, making crafts, making quilts, and most importantly scrapbooking...which combines the two things I love most...writing and scrapbooking!  Since those are mostly solitary pursuits, I took advantage of that and took a nap until 3:45.  LOL!

Now I am ready to go!
Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

such a great idea!!! I look forward to ACOT's NSD weekend ALL year but a break is fantastic!!! 

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

Yay!  I'm feeling quite overwhelmed..not knowing which challenge to do first so this will let me figure that out.
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Lizzi97

Cherry Blossom

This sounds nice! I like the games, but sometimes it's a lot to keep up with and scrap!

I'm definitely an introvert, and my preferred activities are scrapping, journaling, doodling...anything that involves paper really, I find it soothing.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I'm here. For the majority of my life I've been an introvert but lately I've become more of an extrovert. Or maybe I just think I am since I really see very few people these days!! LOL!!!!  

My favorite quiet activity is scrapbooking or reading.  And sometimes watching stuff on TV that I've taped. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

introvert! I read a lot. And love scrapbooking! Thanks for hosting.
Scrapycandy

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Here and going to get some food! Thank you for the break! LOL 

I am an extrovert sometimes more than I want to be!

I like to scrapbook in my quiet time. 
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

LolaNicole

Cherry Blossom

I prefer being an extrovert! 

I like cross stitching, sewing, scrapbooking, graphic design, reading.

Thank you for the break!  

Craftyshannon

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm hanging with my girls scrapping. I could definitely use some recharge time.  I'm an introvert all the way.  My favorite quiet activity is reading 

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

I'm an introvert. My favorite quiet activity is online window shopping or taking a nap.
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

Sarah J

Cherry Blossom

This is my kind of break….I’m definitely an introvert! Just here looking for one of the hostesses who was a Girl Scout. Been searching for over half an hour. I think I’ll take a break now. 😬

JAire

Cherry Bomb

Introvert! Most of my fun time is spent doing crafts like paper or fabric. I read a lot. These are "alone" activities that appeal to me. People are fun to watch, but I don't interact with their silliness. Unless it is my family ;) they can be pretty silly at times. Large crowds stress me out, but so does my noisy daughter.
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Definitely an introvert here. Love some quiet time scrapping or doing anything crafty, listening to music, and hanging with my doggies. I also like to watch my favorite shows that I DVR.

Thanks for the break. I want to work on some things but I am easily distracted by all the games. Lol.

ImageImage Image Image  

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

Thanks for the break! I need it!

hsblair

Cherry Bomb

I'm definitely an introvert and I prefer a slower pace... I tried to play some of the games but just can't keep up! 
I had a few things to do this morning/early afternoon, but now I'm home and am going to attempt my first layout without checking the message board for a while.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2022”

Information