Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Elysandrra

Cherry Blossom

Re: Carrie's Non Traditional Challenge

Here is my submission for the non-traditional size layout. Pardon my mattress cover- we had a glitter explosion on the bed yesterday!

I made a fun insert for my traveler’s notebook using an old kitten calendar! My mom showed me her scrapbook yesterday, and it inspired me to create some collages with my favorite photos! So this one came out really fun! My son looks like he’s dreaming about cats! :) Which I honestly wouldn’t doubt!

Thanks for the challenge! Have a good Mother’s Day everyone!

wimom

Cherry Bomb

I made a shaped page (brown background is my kitchen table). I cut the doghouse, grass and flowers with my Cricut and used a pawprint border punch to make the roof. The whole page is about 12x12.
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

Donna_Coughlin

Sweet Cherry Pie

I cut a lake scene scrapbook paper into 4 sections for my background and then used a Project Life sleeve to add my layout.
Donna
ImageImageImage

AimeeK

Cherry Blossom

I am finally getting around to starting my daughter's Disney World 6x8 album for our 2018 trip. A little late but better late than never LOL!!

debraruffing

Sweet Cherry Pie

I made this shadow box layout of my husband and I.  I love this photo and have wanted to showcase it.  Thank you for this challenge!

Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I've had this 4x6 Brag Book forever!  I finally decided to do something with it.  This was the perfect use for my extra/smaller pics and a great use of my smaller pieces of patterned paper and extra embellies!  Thanks for the push, Carrie!

ImageImage
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

MerryScraps67

Cherry Picker

I did a spread in my granddaughter's Traveler's Notebook.  I also used really old Basic Grey papers that I had forgotte about!  I'm so glad I found them.

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Here is mine. I intended to do a TN page, but then I did a pocket page instead.

- Valerie/stateless

Chignon

Cherry Tart

This was an interesting challenge for me because I almost exclusively do 12 x 12 layouts, it's rare I do a pocket page but I had a 6 x 12 pocket page in my stash and just a few photos so I had to give it a go!

emyung

Cherry Tart

Making a 6x8 recipe album as a wedding gift. Here are 6 pages done. I'll leave the photo spots for them to fill in. Wil be adding favorite recipes as well. Using Doodlebug. 

sherriscraps

Sweet Cherry Pie

6x12 page for my quilting album 

Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Carrie's Non Traditional Challenge**WINNER*
Congrats!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image