Scrap a Day, May 1st *NSD crop Day 2*

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 240

Re: Scrap a Day, May 1st *NSD crop Day 2*

Post by Scrap Bug »

So, I haven't scrapbooked in a really long time - maybe a year?  I've taken on a lot of things over the past 2-3 years and it's hard to fit everything in that I want to do.  I didn't even know it was NSD time until something in my brain told me to check, so I looked last night - and voila!  It's already here.  I don't know how much I'll do, but I am going to try and get some scrapping time in.  
Melissa
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1063

Post by pawprints »

ScrappyBug wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:30 pm
So, I haven't scrapbooked in a really long time - maybe a year?  I've taken on a lot of things over the past 2-3 years and it's hard to fit everything in that I want to do.  I didn't even know it was NSD time until something in my brain told me to check, so I looked last night - and voila!  It's already here.  I don't know how much I'll do, but I am going to try and get some scrapping time in.  

It is great to see you! Hope you get to do some scraping!

ImageImage Image Image  

ScrappyDistractions
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 859

Post by ScrappyDistractions »

ScrappyBug wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:30 pm

Glad to see you back!  And don;t just come back for NSD - we have so many fun challenges every month so even if you need a break (we all do now and then), we'll keep the lights on for you here!
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”