Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1057

Re: Scrap a Day, May 1st *NSD crop Day 2*

Post by pawprints »

cbee wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:34 am
I have sinus too! Came with ear pain and dizziness. But Allegra fixed it. I am looking forward to today! Thanks for hosting.

Sinus issues and allergy season do not get along!

Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

DN in MN wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:40 am
OH NO!  I hope you feel better quick, Barb!  I am hoping for a successful day today.  Going to get my 2nd cup of coffee :) 

It's much better now, thanks!

Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:50 am
Barb, I hope your sinuses and ear clear up quickly!  It's that season, right?  My eyes have been wonky for the past week with all the pollen blowing around. Rain and colder temps have taken care of that for now, though.  Very crisp outside right now, although the sun is shining. :)

I plan to play all day here, but I will try to tear myself away to do some scrapping.  DH is helping his aunt and uncle move to assisted living, along with his cousins. I am happy they will be in a safer place, but glad they didn't ask me to help move! lol  I can't carry heavy things, anyway, and they know this is a busy time of year for me (didn't mention the scrapbooking, though. ;) )  They have DH, his 2 cousins, and their high school/college age kids to help, so they should be in very good shape.

Have a great day, cherries!

Thanks Laura! It is much better now. Oh yes it IS that season. Stuff is blowing everywhere! Glad you have all day to play!

Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

MTCanuk wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:54 am
Good Morning, Barb!  Hope that ear gets open for you real soon.  

Just chilling.  Put some towels in the dryer that didn't quite make it yesterday.
Looks pretty decent out.  In the 50's
Just put away 37 layouts that I completed in April.  Hoping May can be as fruitful.

Everybody enjoy their day.  Hope lots of you are getting to scrap today.  
I know I will be.  
Thanks it is a lot better now. Wow that is a great accomplishment doing 37 layouts last month AND getting them put away!

Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

aheatfan wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:59 am
Hope your ear feels better soon Barb. Laura, sorry about your sign, I would be upset too.   My plan for today is just to be here knocking out challenges. Feeing tired but getting extra coffee this morning.  Having a lot of fun with all the activities  😊

Thanks Kristin! Yay for knocking out challenges! I am playing too but haven't done any scrapping yet. Trying to keep up with the board and catch up with my PMs from my games and challenges.

Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3730

Post by blbabe1234 »

Hello everyone and Happy NSD! I hope everyone is having a BLAST today! There is so much to do. Play games, chat on the board, and scrap! Me, I'm working on getting my games closed and points passed out! Then I can play. LOL.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

trainmom wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:00 am
Barb - I hope you feel better, I think this crazy wind is making allergies worse. Yesterday, I looked out the window and it looked like it was raining petals. Later it hailed. We had all kinds of crazy weather yesterday. The frisbee game was a disappointment, they played sloppy because of the wind and lost by 2 points after leading at the half, and it was there biggest rival in the state. They play them again next weekend here, with hopefully better results.

I just finished my shaker card, so I am off to photograph it. And then I will try to figure out my next project.

My husband has been wanting to organize his tools in the garage, in preparation for the move. (We're moving in a year and half, but we are moving very slowly to make it less stressful). Anyway, since he is in the garage with his music doing his thing, I am in my craft room with my music.

We're heading to Philly late this afternoon so tomorrow I will planting flowers there so I will miss tomorrow's festivities. My in-laws are coming over so my mother-in-law can help me plant. My FIL is not doing well and if my husband can sit can keep him company while my MIL plants it will make her very happy. She has a lot of energy for a woman in her 80s and really enjoys things like that, and I can use the help of course.

Happy Scrapping everyone!

I am feeling better Louise thanks. Yes it has been really windy here too. We have the petals from the blooms blowing all over the place too. It looked as if it was snowing for a minute there yesterday lol. Sorry the wind messed up your son's frisbee game. lt must be really hard for them to play in wind like that. Enjoy your gardening and your visit with your in-laws tomorrow.

Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

VickiR wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:07 am
Good morning!  Happy NSD and May Day!  Hope you are feeling better soon, Barb.  The pollen count here in SE PA is really high too.  We have a T-Ball baseball game today for our grandson who turned 5 yesterday.  I am hoping to play along a bit over the weekend!

Thanks I am feeling a lot better now. Enjoy the game!

Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:10 am
Awwwwwe I hope you feel better soon!
And yes, yesterday was super fun!

I do feel better thank you! Glad you had fun!

Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

beachlover wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:17 am
Good Morning Cherries!

Barb, I hope your ear clears up without more pain!  I started like that 10 days ago then it went into my throat so bad I could not even sip water without it feeling like my throat had been slit.  Of course started Tylenol and allergy med right away but it was the beginning of the weekend by the time the fever started.  Did get to dr and get cough med and steroids, but had to have covid test too - that is negative of course.  Again its the weekend, steroids almost gone and I am still very congested and cough and choke so bad.  My throat does not hurt per se, but I cannot eat.  Living on water and yogurt!

Its a beautiful weekend so I am hoping to get outside a bit today and then scrap.
Have fun and havea great weekend all!
Thanks Ann. Wow I am sorry you are feeling so lousy. I hope it starts to clear up for you soon. Feel better!

Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

shoorn wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 10:29 am
Good Morning!

I'm here though no coffee as yet. It is pouring rain and has been all night. Everything is soaked. Hope to play some games today and work on some challenges. I had a big day yesterday as DH was out for most of the day. Got 3 LOs done for challenges.

I am hurting today - had problems yesterday too. Now that my right hip is replaced and working well , my left hip is getting worse. I know that it has to be replaced too - just wish it would calm down. It collapses on me when I am walking. In the RV there is usually something to grab onto and I use the cane outside but it is scary besides hurting.  

Barb hope your sinuses clear up and your ear! 
Thank you Susan I am feeling a lot better. I hope your hip does calm down. That is scary. Be safe.

Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 1:47 pm
Hello everyone and Happy NSD! I hope everyone is having a BLAST today! There is so much to do. Play games, chat on the board, and scrap! Me, I'm working on getting my games closed and points passed out! Then I can play. LOL.

I'm having so much fun! So much to do! I have been trying to keep up with the board and catch up with all my PMs from my games and challenges. I haven't even gotten to do any scrapping yet.

Image Image Image

lmcgill
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 118

Post by lmcgill »

Hope you are feeling better!
photosfun88
Cherry Tart

Post by photosfun88 »

I hear you with your ear, but I,in my authority in Christ =, command that ear to open, allergies to cease, and believe for you to have absolute health!!

P.S. This is my first time to be in the NSD crop, so I hope this is received and accepted by you.

shoorn
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2881

Post by shoorn »

Busy, busy -watched blog posts, dropped in on the FB chat, played some games!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 97

Post by Monroe1218 »

Happy NSD Afternoon!!

I am playing games here, getting ready to go work on Flasher/Laura's You Half My Heart challenge and then hope the mojo holds out for some more scrapping!  DH and Grayson are checking out a new splash pad near our house and the new, upgraded playground.  
Rebecca

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3730

Post by blbabe1234 »

photosfun88 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:25 pm
I hear you with your ear, but I,in my authority in Christ =, command that ear to open, allergies to cease, and believe for you to have absolute health!!

P.S. This is my first time to be in the NSD crop, so I hope this is received and accepted by you.

Welcome to NSD!!! Look around and jump right in!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

lmcgill wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:07 pm
Hope you are feeling better!
I am thank you!

Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

photosfun88 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:25 pm

Thank you so much! I am feeling a lot better!

I hope you have fun at the crop!

Image Image Image

Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 240

Post by Scrap Bug »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:46 am

Laura wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:28 am

I have been getting my HelloFresh orders missing a recipe card for one of the recipes, several times over the past few months.

Ha!  Me too!

Melissa

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”