We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Natalie Dill

Cherry Picker

Re: Evening Plans?
It's amazing outside. Wine in the hot tub and my Kindle on the agenda.
Maybe do another page if I am not ready for bed after that!
Natalie 💖 🍒  Find more at Dillightfully Crafty YouTube

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Watching some TV with DH, sipping on one of our finer tequilas and working on Barb's NSD Logo Game. 

A semi-early night for me since I've got the 2nd slot tomorrow. I don't want to rush and will need to get everyone fed.....3 dogs, 1 cat and a DH. LOL. J/K. DH is making breakfast tomorrow. Spinach and mushroom omlettes. Mmmmm....
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

aheatfan wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:59 pm
I am headed to the shower and then bed. This was super fun but I am tired!!  5 layouts and 2 cards, I'm a happy, tired camper   😊

Wow!! You did an amazing job! Get some sleep!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:02 pm
I'm giving out points for my games, then it is time for pizza, giving my doggies some loving since they have only seen me in this chair all day, and watching THE BLACKLIST!! DH and DS and I are HUGE Reddington/Lizzy fans!

Haha! That's what I'll be doing tomorrow.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

CelesteB

Cherry Blossom

I missed the last few hours because I was out to dinner with friends. Checking out what’s been going on. Having a glass of wine then going to bed.

Cards4Ever

Cherry Picker

Up late scrapbooking and still waking up early to do more challenges. I blocked out Friday-Sunday to do nothing but scrapbook. I spent the last 2 weeks doing shop work (etsy) so I can have these days for creating for myself. 
Mandi My Blog

Aztam

Cherry Bing

Zooming with some friends. And doing some fussy cutting, and stamping for layouts.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

holy moly im just now at 8:45 getting a chance to sit down....long busy day out adventuring....i pulled the kids a mile and a half in the wagon to the city park...we played there for several hours, then stopped and got cold drinks downtown and then stopped and played at Stetsons....then came home...im really feeling pulling apox 90lbs of kids in the wagon...oyyyyyyyyyyy
then i had to get some groceries and clean up my house.......im pooped....i havent even looked at anything that happened today....grrrrrrrrr

im gonna look thru threads and maybe work on a layout for a bit

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

Sleep!

Linda P.

Cherry Tart

drink snack bath and sleep

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

got back from the crop at 11:00.  go to bed and go back to crop for 9:am Saturday.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

It's just before 8 PM in Alaska and I'm a true night owl so I will probably do one more challenge tonight.  I have pictures printed, got the challenges copied that I want to do and have a late homemade crab quiche in the oven for dinner.  DH was taking a nap and I was busy and wasn't paying attention to the time.  :)  I'll be late arriving in the morning with a 3-4 hour time difference depending on where you guys are.  I'm really glad I've found this place!!!  I recognize a few faces here too.  :)

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

I was in search of photos I wanted for challenges, and then I watched a who done it with my sister. Now sleepy time while I think about the challenges...

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bing

Gonna continue scrapping till I can't stay awake anymore. Hoping to get to scrap some more tomorrow, but I'm taking the kids to our local amusement park for opening weekend. Maybe I'll get to get on tomorrow night and hopefully Sunday!
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:02 pm
I'm giving out points for my games, then it is time for pizza, giving my doggies some loving since they have only seen me in this chair all day, and watching THE BLACKLIST!! DH and DS and I are HUGE Reddington/Lizzy fans!
That’s what we watched too. It’s one of my favorite shows although I don’t love the storyline this season.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I can’t believe how late you all stay up. When I was younger I could, but between insomnia and DH issues I got to bed early and sleep in late. That’s the only way I can get 8 hours of sleep.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”

Information