Sara's Chatty/Question Thread *CLOSED*

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

stateless
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 335

Re: Sara's Chatty/Question Thread

Post by stateless »

I'm not sure there's any color combo that's a go-to for me. I really dig purple, blue and orangey-yellow together for some reason, but there aren't many photos to go with that!

I agree Tim Holtz needs a peachy color. I was surprised the newest one is another blue!
- Valerie/stateless
LoreenC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1284

Post by LoreenC »

YES, to Tim Holtz needing a peachier color!
I would like to see some Real Blue! Not Aqua, Turquoise, light teal, etc., but not Fireworks Or Snowflakes !! I have looked thru’ my hoard and realized I do not have much of anything in paper, I am thinking anything, Everyday, Family, Home, Camping, Floral(but not saturated or taking up whole page), kids, Birthday, Boys, Girls, old folks(like me) lol
Any ideas?....
just got a P13 Beach, but........ need a change for Just real blue, light to Navy!
ImageImageImageImageImage
scrappinmom99
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 1370

Post by scrappinmom99 »

I want to play along as much as possible. I'm crunching a big deadline (Monday!) on a manuscript that is just taking FOREVAH!! But I'm checking in for the games and to see what the challenges are and to get ideas. I'm hoping to scrap a little here and there.

I want to play with the new goodies I got from ACOT: Photoplays Operation Save 2nd Base for our breast cancer walkathon photos and Simple Stories  latest school collection and a couple of new things from some quarantine / pandemic lines.

Have fun and get some mojo back!

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1385

Post by Sara Scraps »

Next question....If a company could design any type of a line..what would you like to see?
I would like to see more imaginative, zoo line...not so cutesy and ..I don't know...just something different. I feel like they all look the same....
This thread with the questions will stay open till I'm out of points so you can answer all four as you like..I'll close the thread when I'm out of points...
ScrapyCandy
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 73

Post by ScrapyCandy »

Thanks for hosting. I am going to try some scraplifts! And I really really want to see some yellow paper/kits especially for weddings. Yellow roses, yellow backgrounds. I am done with black and pink for wedding scrapbooking.
Scrapycandy
mrozwood
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 347

Post by mrozwood »

SMMishler wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:45 pm
Next question....If a company could design any type of a line..what would you like to see?
I would like to see more imaginative, zoo line...not so cutesy and ..I don't know...just something different. I feel like they all look the same....
This thread with the questions will stay open till I'm out of points so you can answer all four as you like..I'll close the thread when I'm out of points...

I'd like to see nature/paradise/beach themed items without it being specific images of the scenery.  I need something to accentuate the scenery pics I took myself...
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.
1scrappymom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 800

Post by 1scrappymom »

I would like to have some Disney themed lines that aren't "traditional" colors. I love to scrap Disney (OBVIOUSLY) but I am tired of all the product collections being all the same colors!
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1053

Post by pawprints »

I love scrapping with any colors that match my photos and theme!

Image Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 522

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Well, this is my FIRST NSD @ ACOT and I'm having fun!
My goals for the weekend include some of the NSD challenges here AND I HAVE a lot of scrapbook kits and JUST page kits put together. I started working on page kits last month.
The last week has been a long, sad one. ( Wednesday was my grandmother's funeral.) But THIS weekend I'm going to have fun and laugh and smile and have happy tears. I've got tons AND tons of pictures and I'm ready to just have me time. With chocolate!
LoreenC
Cherry Garcia

Post by LoreenC »

I will probably ask for real blue until I am blue in the Face! :greenlol: oh, I thought this smiley was blue! Darn,
I always Love outdoors / camping / RV  Collections. Would love to see some with a Real Blue and whatever other colors in an Outdoor/ Camping Collection!! Really!!
Last edited by LoreenC on Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScrapyCandy
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 73

Post by ScrapyCandy »

What is your favorite color to scrapbook with?? 

I tend towards blue and greens primarily because I scrap boy pictures! I think more peachy stuff is a great idea. And yellow!!!
Scrapycandy
wimom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 676

Post by wimom »

SMMishler wrote:

A masculine birthday collection, not all primary colors or for boys, and no old-timey cars or other old-timey images. Simple Stories had one years ago -- done in browns and some darker colors -- so it can be done!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
LoreenC
Cherry Garcia

Post by LoreenC »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:59 pm
My goals for the weekend include some of the NSD challenges here AND I HAVE a lot of scrapbook kits and JUST page kits put together. I started working on page kits last month.
The last week has been a long, sad one. ( Wednesday was my grandmother's funeral.) But THIS weekend I'm going to have fun and laugh and smile and have happy tears. I've got tons AND tons of pictures and I'm ready to just have me time. With chocolate!

Yes, you go Cherry, with Chocolate!
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3712

Post by blbabe1234 »

The only goal I have is to have fun! 
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:

So nice to have you here. I am so sorry about your grandmother. I hope we can help you with having a fun weekend.

Image Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

SMMishler wrote:

I have noticed that certain things look the same to me, too. From a few specific companies.
NOT that I don't love the company but... I want to see more artistic ans vintage looking designs I guess. Maybe some fun retro flashback icons? Love that stuff. I'm loving bright, rich colors these days; but not neons. I'm not into frilly, ultra- feminine florals; but if it looks like granny's wallpaper? I'm so there!
Erin Witschey
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 7

Post by Erin Witschey »

SMMishler wrote:

I really am growing weary of the "themed" kits, in general. Seasons, Boy, Girl, Birthday, Holidays, blah blah blah. I feel like we've seen it a million times!! I really enjoy kits that are NOT themed by subject, but just have similar colors and coordinating patterns, etc. I want more of those "general-use" kits, I guess... but with some fun, new color combos!!

Aztam
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 701

Post by Aztam »

I’m watching the 2 cuties on FB RN, but I also plan to scrapbook, haha

I have a 2019 PL style book I want to finish. I have November but we had 3 cool events that month, so lots of pics.

Then catch up time for my grand PL books for this year.

then MAYBE, some scrapping for all those kits I have pics chosen!!!

Tam
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

I would like to see a more modern grandparents collection.

Image Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry

pawprints wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:02 pm
JollyHollyScraps wrote:

So nice to have you here. I am so sorry about your grandmother. I hope we can help you with having a fun weekend.

Thank you and yes, I AM having FUN! 😊

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”