Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

Re: Share your Scrapbook Game
Great idea!  I love looking back to see how I have changed scrapbooking over the years.
I used to ink and distress every edge..all the time.
I loved all things Sassafras Lass and of course, I needed flowers!
Now:
I've watched a lot of videos, taken classes and learned more about mixed media and rules of three..
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Lginsky

Cherry Tart

My first scrapbook is my engagement scrapbook, which I started in 2019. It’s still in progress because we still haven’t had our wedding. Here are the pages I made at last years NSD day for this album!!

MerryScraps67

Cherry Picker

I couldn't share my first layouts because I have already given those albums to my daughters. I made these in the late 90's.
I still cringe when I look at that title!  It took me forever to get that rope adhered & to leave an "n" out!!  This was one of my first paper piecings.
Me a very long time ago!  I'm actually so glad I looked in these albums.  I was recently looking for the jewelry I have tucked in the clear envelope.  I thought I had misplaced it.  Kinda a dumb idea to stick it in there! I will be taking it out!

JAire

Cherry Bomb

I am sharing 4 photos of 8 pages. 
Starting with the late 1990s, then 2000, 2005 era, and finally 2009/2010 style.
I have enjoyed uploading to the ACOT gallery for quite some time, where you can further see my style progression.
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

Toocooltina

Cherry Tart

I had written a title on my page. 2006. I've come a long way since then. I never write a title now! I do journal writing on a page.

catfal

Cherry Blossom

ImageImage

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Oh this is fun!  I went all the way back to the beginning of my gallery, where I posted this in 2014!
This is also from 2014, I don't use alphabet stickers nearly as much now as I used to then!

Stacy

ImageImageImage

AimeeK

Cherry Blossom

ImageOMG...I haven't looked at layouts from my beginnings in forever!! These go all the way back to 2008. It's crazy because my babies are so grown up now. 19 and 14

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

from January 2010
Image Image
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

sherriscraps

Sweet Cherry Pie

mine has definetly changed.  these are from when I started 16-18 years ago.  pictures cut into shapes and hand drawn lettering...

Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 

ScrapyCandy

Sweet Cherry Pie

Image My Great Grandparents. Clothing styles have changed. Scrapbooking products have changed.
Scrapycandy

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

This was my first page I uploaded to ACOT it was in 2009. My style has changed a little since then, I don't usually use cardstock for my background paper anymore, usually it's patterned paper and I embellish a lot more. 
ImageImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Here are a few of my firsts!  From around 1999!  Aaah . . . remember the days of those punch-out alpha sheets? All those crazy stickers?  Slide mounts?  Those silver ringed tags? Oh, and if you look closely . . . EYELETS!!!

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

This is my first layout I posted in the ACOT Gallery in 2013.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

DMarie

Cherry Berry

Here is my first layout posted here at ACOT in 2007.  I was learning to do digital then.

Dawn Marie 

jmo95

Cherry Cola

old layout from 2004:  Very minimal and 8.5 by 11.

Current style is definitely larger....12 x 12.  Better focus on the photos.  This layout is also minimal as far as techniques go,but I am getting better at many things.

Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

crabbybear

Cherry Tart

ScrappyDistractions

Cherry Bing

I seemed to have done a lot more 2-page spreads back in the day... these were created back in 2004

Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

Isabella S

Cherry Tart

Emily Bauer

Cherry Tart

I'm a pretty new scrapbooker I started in 2019! My mom had a bunch of supplies that have been sitting collecting dust since I was a kid so I thought it would be a great hobby we could do together but I haven't been able to get her to jump in. Today was the first day I was able to get her to sit down and use her hoard thanks to iNSD and the challenges here on the message board! I've attached my first layout I've ever done in one of the spiral bound scrapbooks of my moms I found in storage.

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”

Information