Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Good Morning!
Hey hey hey! I've had breakfast and am finishing my tea at the desk. I'll be working / playing today. Looking forward to all the challenges and seeing how the hints relate to the challenges! :) 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

wendycrowe

Cherry Bing

I have to work today, but I'm taking notes and scribbling down ideas.  I'm planning on hitting the floor running as soon as I get home tonight!

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Ready! Rested and coffee'd! 😊 Morning all!
- Jillian

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

I'm ready with a bit of anxiety. LOL!  :greenlol:

shakyteach

Cherry Blossom

I wish I could play all day but work gets in the way again. Hopeful I can join this evening.
Shala - Mother to Emma and Garrett 

Krystle

Cherry Bing

I’m here with coffee!

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Good morning, everyone!  So far this morning, I got to sleep in (since I took the day off), have a soak in my hot tub on my deck, with the sun shining (very chilly, though, but not in the hot tub), and my coffee.  Now I am here with a 2nd cup and ready to play! :)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

It's just 7 here but I'm up and ready for some fun.  ☺
***Berta***

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

im here.......still drinking coffee  i slept great it was the waking up part that was rough...LOL

SiriF

Cherry Blossom

Good morning/evening! It’s been a long day already, almost time for dinner! I just woke up from a nap, and now I’m going to start scrapbooking!

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Have a wonderful day everyone! Let the scrappin' begin!

JAire

Cherry Bomb

I've been on line here an hour and had a cup of coffee. Wrote down challenges so far on my notebook. Now off for a 30 minute walk, make breakfast, and will be back!
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

I was on early this morning! Looking to see if anything was posted yet lol. I have taken kids to school, fed to brat dog, kissed to "Soon-To-Be" good bye as he left for work (his current covid office is 5 steps out my front door..lol) and now I am getting ready to go with my daughter over to her new apartment.  It is storming here and today is her moving day.  BUT...I will be in and out all day and hopefully will be able to participate in a little bit! 
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”

Information