Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

wendycrowe

Cherry Bing

Re: Friday morning...
I'm at work, so I'm listening to the managers complain about the work load, the employees complain about the work load and I'm complaining that I have to be here and not home scrapping.
Already had my coffee, so it's water for the rest of the day for me.
Right now, I'm wearing dress pants and a nice top - waiting till I can get home into my comfy leggings and oversized t-shirt.

traveler

Cherry Cola

beachlover wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:19 am
Good morning, Louise!!  It is gorgeous and sunny here thank goodness after last night's storms.
Watching Grey's Anatomy, drinking my energy water then going to grab some yogurt for breakfast!

We had all this wind this morning, and it looked like it was raining petals. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

CelesteB

Cherry Blossom

Drinking tea in my PJ's. Checking out the challenges then need to go feed some feral cats then I'm starting some scrapping.

traveler

Cherry Cola

CelesteB wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:30 am
Drinking tea in my PJ's. Checking out the challenges then need to go feed some feral cats then I'm starting some scrapping.

Good to see you Celeste. 
Louise

traveler

Cherry Cola

All 3 challenges are now posted. 
Louise

Thereasa

Cherry Tart

working until noon; listening to zootopia, watching the clock (is it noon yet); breakfast ate and drinking my water so I can get to my mt dew :)  Hope everyone has a great weekend.  Happy crafting 

shakyteach

Cherry Blossom

I'm drinking water, listening to students in the next class, and wear jeans and a t-shirt.
Shala - Mother to Emma and Garrett 

sherriscraps

Sweet Cherry Pie

Good morning. I'm drinking hot tea. Wearing a rangers T-shirt and jeans. I'm subbing today so won't get to play till later.
Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Drinking coffee (cappucino, actually), listening to my favorite 80's on my iTunes, and wearing leggings and a comfy sweatshirt...it is really chilly here after a few days of 70 and 80 degree weather. :)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

SandyJay

Cherry Garcia

I am not a morning person.  I am still in my pajamas, drinking coffee, and listening to the guy buzzing around the lawn fertilizing.  

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Not much of a morning person either but DH had to leave at 8 this morning so I was up but not really awake. Have had breakfast and 2 cups of coffee. Have checked out the challenges. Lost my internet connection and it took a while to get back on. Using the park's wifi right now.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

It's storming and pouring down rain here, black one minute and sunny the next. Watch out Chris you're next. I have yesterday's clothes on because my sister is getting her nails done and I didn't get my shower yet,both dogs are asleep. You know, let sleeping dogs lie, especially during storms.

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”

Information