Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

traveler

Cherry Cola

Friday morning...
Welcome to Friday morning. I will be your hostess for the next 2 hours and I am very excited. 

There will be 3 challenges and 3 games. The first challenge has already been posted. 

You can post questions for me here or on the challenge thread. Post game questions here.

Meanwhile, what are you drinking, listening to, wearing?
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Friday morning...
Good morning! I am wearing my usual leggings and a tee while  drinking coffee! 
ImageImage 

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Good Morning, Louise :) 

I am drinking coffee and wearing a tshirt and leggings... comfy wear for sure!   I am currently listening to the construction going on at the golf course but will soon enough be in my craft space listening to country.  I don't hit the hard stuff until later in the day, lol.
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

Wearing sweatshirt and pj pants. Drinking coffee. Listening to my zoom meeting that is about to begin.
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Eating nothing yet (too early), drinking water, wearing "work" clothes which these days consists of a t-shirt and pj pants, lol.

Can't wait for the fun!
- Valerie/stateless

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Good Morning! I'll be ready as soon as I get my 2nd cup of hot tea. :)

Listening to nothing and I still have my gym clothes on as I just got back from Planet Fitness.
Image Image ImageImage

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Wearing comfy lounge clothes, drinking coffee and just finished listening to my student all about her sister's birthday coming in December before I dismissed them, lol.  
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Yay so excited to start! Still in pj's haha with plans to grab breakfast (protein hot cocoa) soon. Listening to some scrapbook videos from Janet at RTS scrapbooking. Have fun today everyone!

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

trainmom wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:51 am
Welcome to Friday morning. I will be your hostess for the next 2 hours and I am very excited. 

There will be 3 challenges and 3 games. The first challenge has already been posted. 

You can post questions for me here or on the challenge thread. Post game questions here.

Meanwhile, what are you drinking, listening to, wearing?

Yay! Thanks for getting this party started! :) I'm still in my pjs drinking tea but will be getting dressed soon. Looking forward to all the games and challenges you have for us! :)
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

I am drinking water.  I’m wearing a long nightie with short sleeves that looks like a summer dress.  It’s very comfortable.  
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Good morning, Louise!  T-shirt and leggings for me -- although the temps went lower than I thought last night, and I'm a bit chilly, so I may change.

I've been up and putzing around since 4:00 AM, and actually ate breakfast at 5:00.  Wonder how long I have to wait to break into the lunch food!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

traveler

Cherry Cola

Laura wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:03 am
Good morning, Louise!  T-shirt and leggings for me -- although the temps went lower than I thought last night, and I'm a bit chilly, so I may change.

I've been up and putzing around since 4:00 AM, and actually ate breakfast at 5:00.  Wonder how long I have to wait to break into the lunch food!

Opposite of me, I was in leggings and sweatshirt and was warm, so not I have a t-shirt. I've been up since 5.
Louise

Dbmiller

Cherry Tart

Drinking coffee, listening to my family getting ready, wearing sweat pants and a tee. So excited to play along today. 

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

Good morning! I just woke up...I'm in my PJ's. I'm going to run get ready for the day and jump back on here.

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Morning! I'm about to put on some "Queens of Pop" sirius xm, I'm drinking coffee (as always) and wearing some comfy capri leggings with bright pink and purple florals and my fave wrap.

thanks for hosting!!! Happy iNSD!
- Jillian

traveler

Cherry Cola

There are now 2 challenges posted and the games have started. 
Louise

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

In my jetted tub, so in the buff.  Soaking my hip that really hurts. Already had a cup of coffee!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Good morning! I am drinking tea and wearing a pair of shorts and baggy t-shirt - what I picked out without waking DH.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Good morning, Louise!!  It is gorgeous and sunny here thank goodness after last night's storms.
Watching Grey's Anatomy, drinking my energy water then going to grab some yogurt for breakfast!

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

debraruffing

Sweet Cherry Pie

I ate a spinach omelet, wearing winter jam-mays because I had surgery yesterday and feel like a truck hit me and it is cold outside, and I need a cup of tea!   :greenconfused:
Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”

Information