Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Brandy's Hint #1
Start digging thru your stash NOW and set aside manufacturers who are no longer with us. I still have a drawer FULL of Basic Grey! Back in the day, I think 50% of my scrappy stuff was Basic Grey - that's how much I loved them!! I also have quite a bit of Cosmo Cricket and those My Little Shoebox mini alphas. 

What have you hoarded that is no longer available?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

traveler

Cherry Cola

Re: Brandy's Hint #1
I still have a lot of basic grey which I use sparingly now, and Crafting Jewish Style. I have smaller amounts of Daisy D, cosmo cricket, tinkering ink, and probably a few others.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

I hope I can find something. I fear it was all donated.
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.

Elysandrra

Cherry Blossom

I love all my Basic Grey! :) I even have fabric they designed!

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Off the top of my head...I still have cosmo cricket, chatterbox, SEI (lots), and Junkitz. Can't wait to see your challenge!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I think I still have Scenic Route, October Afternoon and of course Basis Grey.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I know I have older alphas, flowers and some embellishments from manufacturers gone... but nothing I would say is hoarded... Now, I plead the 5th on my stash of Paige Evans and Cocoa Vanilla.
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Hmmm, I do have a ton of BG. As much as I love it, I'm not sure it fits my style anymore. I know I have some OA and Little Yellow Bicycle. I'll have to rummage around and see what else I have...
- Valerie/stateless

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I also have tons of BG, some October Afternoon and LYB (who knows what that stands for, lol?)
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

beachlover wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:27 am
I also have tons of BG, some October Afternoon and LYB (who knows what that stands for, lol?)

I used to LOVE Little Yellow Bicycle! I think I have a few chipboard embellies left from them!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

ScrappyDistractions

Cherry Bing

I thought Studio Calico was out of business but I learned they aren't.  Is Glitz still around - I have quite a few from them that I should use...

I have random pieces of SEI, Cosmo Cricket, and lots of Jennie Bowlin sitting around.  And of course October Afternoon - could someone PLEASE reissue their mini market stickers!  I love them!
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Oh, I have quite a bit of BG.  But, I don't know if I'm ready to part with it yet.  I've been saving it for just the rights pics or ideas.

I have a lot of LYB, too!  I definitely would like to use some of that up!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

ScrappyDistractions wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:58 am
I thought Studio Calico was out of business but I learned they aren't.  Is Glitz still around - I have quite a few from them that I should use...

I have random pieces of SEI, Cosmo Cricket, and lots of Jennie Bowlin sitting around.  And of course October Afternoon - could someone PLEASE reissue their mini market stickers!  I love them!

I haven't seen Glitz in forever! I think its safe to say they went out of business too. I LOVED their stickers!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Laura wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:04 pm
Oh, I have quite a bit of BG.  But, I don't know if I'm ready to part with it yet.  I've been saving it for just the rights pics or ideas.

I have a lot of LYB, too!  I definitely would like to use some of that up!

I totally get that! 
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

wimom

Cherry Bomb

ScrappyDistractions wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:58 am

Another lover/hoarder of October Afternoon Mini Market stickers!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have every manufacturer mentioned so far.  I can't donate, throw or give anything away.  Thus, the messy scraproom I am in.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Rusty Pickle, Scenic Route, SEI, LYB, Basic Grey, and so so so much more!  lol
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

shoorn

Cherry Cola

I still have a lot of Basic Grey. Used up almost all of my Cosmo Cricket, Scenic Route and SDI.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

Love this Brandy!! I have stuff!!
ImageImageImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I have October Afternoon, Little Yellow Bicycle, Cloud 9, Heidi Grace, Basic Grey and I'm sure others. This will definitely not be a problem for me lol.

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “NSD Online Crop 2021”

Information