Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Feeling lost...
My dad became an angel early Saturday morning while DH and I were in MI to celebrate our 5th anniversary.  We got the call at 6 am Saturday that his breathing had become labored.  I was under the impression that it was good that he was sleeping, had not become conscious since he went into hosp on Tuesday.  It was his body's way of healing.  Otherwise, we would have cancelled our trip.  I wanted to.  DH talked me into going, has been worried about me being alone so much with my recent retirement and his increasing work load.  So he wanted to take me to see my cousins, and aunt and uncle for the weekend.  But we could not get back in time to say goodbye.  My aunt and uncle and some cousins have come to NJ so we are all workig together to get things done, sharing memories and lots of wine (we are Irish, you know!).  It has helped, but there is still a great big hole in my heart.  So, I have not been around for a few days and not sure how I will feel day-to-day.  So far I am keeping myself busy cooking and DH go to my mom's every night for dinner, and spending time as a family.  Once the services are over on Saturday, I think that is when it will all hit us.  A few thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated!!!   
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: Feeling lost...
Oh Ann I am so deeply sorry. Many, many ((hugs)) to you.

ImageImage Image Image  

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

So sorry for your family's loss, Ann.  Hugs and prayers of comfort to all of you.
    ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

You know how deeply sorry I am for you and your family. Luckily your mom is close by so you can lean on each other when needed. Hugs to all.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

So very sorry for your loss, sending prayers of comfort and peace. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I am so sorry for your loss Ann. I'm sorry you couldn't say goodbye. I can just imagine that's the hardest thing to go thru. Please know he is no longer sufferning or in pain. Just take it day by day, surround yourself with family and his memories. Hugs!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Oh Ann I am so sorry my friend!!! Big hugs and prayers for all!!!! we are all here with you anytime you need to talk!!! 
ImageImage 

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I am so sorry for your loss. I will continue to pray for you and your family. God bless!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

I'm so sorry for your loss 🙏🙏🙏
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

LoreenC

Cherry Garcia

Thoughts And Prayers! So sorry.
ImageImageImageImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Praying for your family. So sorry for your loss.
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sorry for your loss, losing a parent is tough. Hugs
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Natalie Dill

Cherry Picker

I'm so sorry! Prayers to you all for comfort.
Natalie 💖 🍒  Find more at Dillightfully Crafty YouTube

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

So sorry for you loss.  My thoughts and prayers with you and your entire family.
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

So very sorry, Ann! I saw your fb post and I said a prayer for you and for your peace.  Such a sad time and I'm sorry you feel bad for going on your anniversary celebration. I'm sure your Dad understood.  Hugs!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

So sorry to hear this. I was wondering about you and the situation over the weekend. I am praying for you and your family. It is good you are close by your mom too, you will have to help each other through it. Don't beat yourself up over going on your anniversary celebration. He knows how much you love him!
Many hugs to all of you.
Susan

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

prayers & hugs for the loss of your father 

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Oh, Ann, I am so very sorry for the loss of your father.  You're in my thoughts.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ann, sorry your Father has gone to heaven. It is always difficult loosing a parent. saying a prayer for your family.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Oh so sorry for your loss! I wasn't able to say goodbye to my mom before she passed either. The hole in your heart never goes away, but you do get used to a "new normal" eventually. Praying for comfort in the coming days, weeks, and months. We are here for you 💗💗

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee