Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Re: Cherry Box Challenge
I chose Nuvo Crystal drops from the November box. I also combined with the Mood Board Challenge
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Colie 33

Cherry Tart

I've never posted before so I pray this is correct LOL 
I just got my first cherry box Thursday and am putting it to use!

anitatina

Cherry Blossom

I used the PinkFresh Studios "A Case of the Blahs" 6x6 Paper Pad. The April Cherry Box featured a PinkFresh Studios 6x6 pad, but the post doesn't note the specific line. I hope it's okay I didn't use the exact same 6x6 paper pad!

Giorgia

Cherry Tart

I used Distress Oxide from July box

JAire

Cherry Bomb

Here is mine - the Box is March.
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I used the Emerson Lane 6x6 paper pad that was inside the September box for this card

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

druffing wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 5:12 pm
I want to participate too!  I do have the Our House ephemera and frames and tags.  Thank you for showing us the cherry boxes!  I like what is inside...hmmm!  Debra

Cherry Boxes are so fun! I love that you get products you may not have thought you would like! Ive had a subscription since the first one and they are just lovely! And its easy peasey to skip a box if you need to. I know that can be a concern with subscriptions now with all the economic upheavals. 

debraruffing

Sweet Cherry Pie

I used the Our House Ephemera pack.  

Thank you for this challenge!  It was fun!

Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict

ImageImage  ImageImageImage

MargieH

Cherry Tart

July Box: Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Ink Pad, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner Permanent Strips adhesive + Cup Sequins

Donna_Coughlin

Sweet Cherry Pie

Here is mine. I used Echo Park enamel dots from Aprils kit
Donna
ImageImageImage

Jessica.

ACOT Employee

Thanks to everyone who participated in my Cherry Box Challenge! It was such a crazy fun weekend! :-D :-D :-D
The winners of the We R Memory Keepers Tear Guides are: Jan G., Becky Bitting, Colie 33, Donna_Coughlin, and jcsmaestra
Congratulations! I will be private messaging the winners to confirm shipping info.

And a special thanks to American Crafts sponsoring this challenge! You can check out all We R Memory Keepers products here: https://rb.gy/oyemvc

Donna_Coughlin

Sweet Cherry Pie

Thank you Jessica, I told Jessica that I was super excited to win, but also wanted to thank everyone for these challenges. Has been a rough month with my husband laid off, worrying about my daughter who is a nurse, and my son home from college driving me crazy. So these has been therapy for me taking my mind off of things and creating memories for the future. Thanks ALL
Donna
ImageImageImage

Jan G.

Cherry Picker

This was a crazy and fun weekend!   I appreciate all everyone does for all of us to enjoy at home.  I'm hoping to be able to participate a lot more this year since my life seems to have slowed down quite a bit (other than planning a wedding for my daughter).  I would love to be able to host challenges in the future.  
Jan G.

Return to “NSD Celebration 2020”

Information