Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

SiriF

Cherry Blossom

Who are here, and where are you?
I’m just getting reafy to start my first layout of the day, it’s 10.14 in the morning here in Norway! Where are you, and are you scrapbooking right now?

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Who are here, and where are you?
Hi am am from the land of insomnia haha!!! I live in Ohio and right now it is 4:40 am. On the weekdays my husband gets up at 3:30 for work so it is hard to keep 3 dogs who think it is time to get up everyday at 3:30 asleep. I have given up and do what they want they are my boss lol! I lay back down after the puppy settles down. I will be scrapping and playing games as soon as I wake up from my morning nap. 
ImageImage 

SiriF

Cherry Blossom

scrapy1967 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 4:43 am
Hi am am from the land of insomnia haha!!! I live in Ohio and right now it is 4:40 am. On the weekdays my husband gets up at 3:30 for work so it is hard to keep 3 dogs who think it is time to get up everyday at 3:30 asleep. I have given up and do what they want they are my boss lol! I lay back down after the puppy settles down. I will be scrapping and playing games as soon as I wake up from my morning nap. 

Sometimes I have to drag my dog out of bed. She often sleeps until noon! Our evening walk is around 9, so that is a long time for her bladder!

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

The elusive insomnia has me up too!! Woke up at 3 and can’t back to sleep so just got. Here in Montana, cowboy country.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

Good morning. I am here in Indiana
 ImageImageImageImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Hello I'm also from Ohio!! I'm usually in the land of insomnia like Janet because my husband also gets up for work at 3:30am, but he's off today and we have no barking dogs. So, I got to sleep in til 6:30.

Image Image ImageImage

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

I’m here... just walking to my desk to get started 😊 GOOD MORNING!!
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning, South Carolina here. Getting that first cup of coffee in me, getting ready for the day! I hope you all have a great day!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I’m awake and checking in!
Dragging a bit this morning!!! Lol

I'm sorry I did NOT answer your question!! Here for me is in South East Missouri! alll the way in the boot-- so very close to three other statelines!
Susan

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Here and ready in sunny Florida. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Morning from Massachusetts, it's 8:15am here!
- Jillian

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Good morning!  

It's 6:20 am here in Montana and I'm hoping to do one or two challenges before I get pulled into doing other things! 
Stacy

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Good morning, or should I tell you good afternoon?
I'm in Indiana and I'm just getting started. I let the dogs out and back in and fed them, made hot tea and have ran up and down the stairs a few times (not for exercise). I'm looking forward to another fun day. So glad you're here!
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

Hello from Minnesota!  
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

SiriF

Cherry Blossom

JillinIN wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 8:51 am
Good morning, or should I tell you good afternoon?
I'm in Indiana and I'm just getting started. I let the dogs out and back in and fed them, made hot tea and have ran up and down the stairs a few times (not for exercise). I'm looking forward to another fun day. So glad you're here!

I just woke up from a nap, and am making some late lunch! Excited for the challenges and games (I tend to forget about the games, as I´m focusing on the challenges, but you never know, maybe today is the day!)

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

South Carolina here.  Originally from CT, moved South 30 yrs ago.  waiting 1 hr. after taking med to eat breakfast.  
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

Krystle

Cherry Bing

Just woke up in Albuquerque!

Lginsky

Cherry Tart

Good morning happy scrappers! Just woke up, I am here in Queens, NYC! Currently trapped underneath my lap cat Parker.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good morning from Texas! I got up about an hour ago. Actually it was all Shelb's fault. LOL. She wanted attention and ended up sitting on my pillow to give DH kisses. Jazzy heard all the commotion and joined in and ended up pushing me out of bed. LOL. Then Miss Penny jumped in and climbed all over everybody to get to DH. She wanted kisses and belly rubs! It was a true circus at 7:15AM. But I wouldn't trade it for the world! Love my babies!  

And if anyone wants to know the whereabouts of Mr. Jackson, well that crazy boy was already outside, going nuts as the birds were singing! I told him you can hang out with the birds just keep them outside! LOL.

No scrapping yet - just sat down with my coffee. Need to wake up a bit
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

I am here in Buckingham, Pa. 

Return to “NSD Celebration 2020”

Information