Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Inquiring minds want to know
How did you find A Cherry On Top ?   What do you love the most about it.  Sprinkles to be given.
 Image ImageImage

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

Re: Inquiring minds want to know
From my daughter, Celticrsose, if I remember correctly.

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

i found it when it was stickers galore!!!  my favo things are the shopping (duh) and the friendliness of the board!!

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

I found the store first, looking for scrappy supplies. Was a few years after that that I found the gallery and message board. I love lots of things about ACOT! The customer service is by far the best, the store is easy to navigate and of course the community here and all the challenges each month!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

Ashjoy

Cherry Bomb

A friend of mine was on the dt back in the day, and my gallery shows it, it's awful. I really should go and clean it up. And add more current stuff.  

Joyce 

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I don't actually remember. I've been here since it was Stickers Galore. :) That was a long time ago. I love everything, their quick shipping, awesome customer service, meeting and getting to know people on the boards.
ImageImageImageImage

MerryScraps67

Cherry Picker

I rediscovered A Cherry on Top a couple of weeks ago when elastic was offered for mask makers.  Thank you so much!

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I found it back when it was Stickers Galore too. Searching for scrap supplies online. 

Forgot to add the 2nd part.....I love that we have such a friendly, caring bunch here and I love that there are always a bunch of challenges and inspiration!  💖
Image Image ImageImage

ajmaluck

Cherry Berry

My mom introduced me to the challenges. I am not on as much as her, but it has been a great place to get inspired to get layouts completed. I could spend hours shopping and looking at others layouts in the gallery
ImageImageImage Image

ajmaluck.blogspot.com
(working on it, not really sure what I am doing yet)

anazelia

Cherry Cola

I think it was recommended to me like  9 or ten years ago.   

Wow I was wrong- my first layout here was from 2007- so 13 years ago.  

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

I literally googled "Scrapbook kit clubs" and it came up.  I LOVE the forum...the interaction.  I haven't seen this anywhere in a very long time...everyone seems to have done away with their message boards.  
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

wendycrowe

Cherry Bing

Google search for supples. I've been a lurker for a while. Finally got the nerve to start sharing my pages. And I love the challenges! Great motivators!! And the gallery is the best! Love looking through everything!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

To be honest, I am not sure I remember either. I know it was almost 12 years ago, and I was new at scrapping. 
But I jumped in with both feet, eager to learn all I could. I remember at that time ACOT had designers, and I
learned so very much from them. And along the way, I have made many friends, here, and a few in person!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I found it when I found Stickers Galore.  I started participating during NSD - many years ago.  And I have stayed involved ever since.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I can't remember how I got here. I may have searched a product or something, but I found ACOT just in time for NSD 2009. I was learning everything on the fly; how to upload and post pictures, which gallery they needed to go in. It was a little stressful, but I had a blast and I've never left. I love it here!
I even won a prize package at NSD 2009.
ImageImage
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Elysandrra

Cherry Blossom

One of my good friends, who was also my neighbor and fellow military wife turned me on to ACherryonTop! She wasn’t a scrapbooker, but she somehow had come across it!

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

I found it when I was searching for other scrapbooking forums when scrapbook.com first changed their format. (5, 6 years ago?)  I love all the love(no judgement), challenges, games and "seeing" the same people regularly.
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

YEARS ago a friend of mine was on the boards here and told me about it. That's when the store was called Stickers Galore. I love hunting cherries and the people on the boards. It's just a nice place to hang out.
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

It was back in 2003, I did a random search for stickers and bam... haven't looked back!  Good ol' Stickers Galore to what we have now  💗
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

KrazSparkle

Cherry Berry

A couple years ago, I was looking for an online scrapbooking store. I went to a couple stores on line and I couldn't easily find things. Its all about layout of the site. This site was so easy to find things. When I was searching for things to buy I came across the cherries that you find when you are buying things, than I came across the forum and loved the way that was set up and everyone was so nice on here. I loved being able to upload my layouts on a scrapbooking site and getting feed back or sharing ideas or you know, meeting all you lovely ladies. I love the challenges. Ever since my dog passed away last year its been a long year in unfortunate events, but every time I come back here its like coming back to friends.   
(Kristi) When life gives you scraps, make something with them.  ~Author Unknown

Return to “NSD Celebration 2020”

Information