We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

snowballmolly

Cherry Tart

Re: WHO has to do this???
Nothing to do. Just playing along.

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

I had fully planned on being here and following along the schedule, but my son needed me to babysit, so that is a full time job.  I am only able to peek in here and there when he's napping.  My son will be picking him up tomorrow morning though so I hope I won't be too tuckered to get caught up on some of the challenges ~ and of course do my own at 3 pm!
 Karrie

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

yesterday i had to keep DH on track with what he had to get done for work remotely.........today so far no one is bothering me but im sure that i need to do some housework etc and they will interrupt me alot regardless....

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Yesterday I was on here off and on. I had a huge Peapod order to wipe down and it took forever and was exhausting, I also drove over to my mom's with ds and we  brought her a bunch of groceries that we had in our order for her. We sat in my car in front of her house and talked to her on the bluetooth for over 20 mins while she stood at her front door. Today I am free so I will be here all day. I have to sneak in a shower and get dressed at some point, and also have a few last minute things to finish up for my time slot tonight. And doesn't it figure that with all he nasty and chilly weather we have been having it is absolute gorgeous out today! And tomorrow is suppose to hit 75 degrees! I have to enjoy it with an open window today lol. Omg I still have to pick my bingo words! Off I go!

ImageImage Image Image  

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

On the computer until about 3, but my computer is so slow and I got a headache.  I made two fast scrap pages,and printed off and gathered suppllies for the others that I will make in the next days.  Made dinner, watched some TV with DH, back to computer to finish up some games, and off to bed.
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

Elysandrra

Cherry Blossom

I’m always busy hopping between my family, housework and the boards, even during fast scraps lol! Just makes them go faster!

kguercio

Cherry Bing

Kids are constantly needing something, so I guess I need to help keep them alive, lol!!  Weather supposed to be warm so we will be heading outside to enjoy it at some point!

****Kelly****

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I did yesterday. I had to get some test results and they were not what I expected so it was nice coming home and playing games. Today I have the whole day free now that my shift is up. Time to scrap and play some games!
ImageImage 

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

I have been doing nothing lately but deep cleaning and getting projects done around the house.  Yesterday I decided to take off from cleaning even though I had a ton of laundry to do,  I did do other things - daughter is in town.

I discovered yesterday afternoon when I finally started to put my first layout together, that I did not have any good adhesive left.  I was using other stuff and while I was online a friend let me know that Hobby Lobby opened.  So....dd and I made.a trip to HL for adhesive.  Ahem.  BTW, HL is very very close to my house. Well, that HL trip turned longer of course. 

Afterward we made dinner and then the 3 of us watched a movie.  I had some things to do with my little side hustle business, and then went back and finished putting the layout together.  
Melissa

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Had to work yesterday  :greenwaiting: ; took care of the dog this morning - doggie exercises, cleaned the dog waterer, etc.  But now the hubby has feed me and me and the pooch are in the scrap area.  But I think I feel a nap coming on LOL

javalove

Cherry Bing

I'd been hoping to stay in today, but my ex just called and wants to take my son fishing. That means about three hours in the car driving him there and then coming back home. On the plus side, I don't have to pick him up since I'm doing all the driving today...ex will bring him back tomorrow. So, maybe I can dedicate tomorrow to scrapping, although I do have a blueberry buckle to bake at some point.
Lisa

Image Image

Return to “NSD Celebration 2020”

Information