Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

karen c.

Cherry Bing

Re: Stacy wants to know....for **SPRINKLES**
BC (before covid19) a weekend or day crop was always fun to get together with friends. Maybe easier to do at home but nothing can replace getting together with friends and sharing ideas and laughs.
ImageImageImage          ImageImage

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

So far, I've only cropped at home but I would love to go to a crop and try that out :) 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I have scrapped other than at home but it has been quite some time ago! That was at a local scrap store that would have some cropping saturdays.
I think I would love to go on one of those scrapping cruises!! Of course it would be so hard knowing what to bring!!  I think that is my main problem, 
I want ALL my supplies at my fingertips ! Lol

Susan

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Only at home. Never been to an actual crop. Sometimes I bring supplies when I travel, but I don't end up doing much.
- Valerie/stateless

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Yes, I travel twice a year to a local camp crop for three or four days at a time with fellow cherry Renee!
- Jillian

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I have my mom and a good friend here in NJ, we go to PA to scrap with friends I have met over the years - mostly through ACOT (chris, aka emmapaige is top of the list!!) and we do day crops, CKC Lancaster PA and Expo in Edison NJ.  It is absolutely THE BEST OF TIMES!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

beachlover wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 8:42 am
I have my mom and a good friend here in NJ, we go to PA to scrap with friends I have met over the years - mostly through ACOT (chris, aka emmapaige is top of the list!!) and we do day crops, CKC Lancaster PA and Expo in Edison NJ.  It is absolutely THE BEST OF TIMES!!
My friends and I were all signed up for CKC in Lakeland FL for June, but when Scrapbook Expo had to cancel in March they rescheduled for the SAME weekend as CKC.  So now CKC rescheduled to November!!  :greenmad:   

Stacy

ImageImageImage

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

There is a crop at 2 different churches monthly that I sometimes go to but normally I have to work so I don't go very often.
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

Elysandrra

Cherry Blossom

I’ve never been to a crop, and this year I had my sights on attending one of the Scrapbook Expos. One day I’ll go on a scrapbooking cruise... a lot of times though I bring a small
bag of supplies on trips so I can work on something in the hotel room at night.

Lizzi97

Cherry Blossom

Almost entirely at my home, but I've been to a few crops at my LSS.

Cards4Ever

Cherry Picker

nope
Mandi My Blog

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

No, I only scrap at home.  The thought of lugging stuff to a crop just scares me.  
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Twice a year they have a creative weekend.  It’s not just scrapping, but all kinds of crafts.  But there are lots of ladies that scrap and i like to go.  It was supposed to be the first weekend of April and was cancelled.  
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

JAire

Cherry Bomb

It is so much more comfortable for me to be home. The few times I've driven to a crop I found it not so productive and too stressful to try to pack.
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

LauraLee444

Cherry Blossom

I mostly scrap from home.  I have a couple of crops I like to go to in NW Florida.  I like home best because all of the stuff is there! :)  I get to go shopping in my store (picture to follow) LOL

Laura Lee
“Peace, Love and Hippiness” 

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

I used to attend crops.  But then we moved to the middle of nowhere and scrapbooking isn't common either.  Now my crops are all with people online.
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Only at home. I am lucky to have my own crafting room.
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

Celticrose

Cherry Bing

Usually just the 3rd Sat of the month with lmcgill, emmapaige, and beachlover (and lots of other lovely ladies). Occasionally, at a craft show as well. Other than that, just at home.
ImageImageImage

ernstem

Cherry Cola

I used to go on scrap retreats but as I got my own table/space at home and I could find time.... I only scrap at home now.

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

In better days, I would go to my scrap buddies house on Mondays in between bus routes.  I was there 8:-1:45.  One Saturday a month, we went to a crop about an hour away, that was fun.  I also go on 4 day weekend trips to a house near Myrtle Beach.  I would like to do that twice a year.  the next one is planned for SEP.  We had to cancel the MAR one....
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

Return to “NSD Celebration 2020”

Information