Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Stacy wants to know....for **SPRINKLES*CLOSED*

Good morning cherries!  This morning I feel just like when I'm away for a weekend crop retreat....I stayed up way too late the night before, but still up early so I don't miss any of the fun.  Thank goodness for coffee LOL  :-D

So I want to know...…..do you crop anywhere other than your house?

I have two very dear friends and we enjoy traveling around Florida to different places for weekend retreats a 2 or 3 times a year.  We also have gone to local day crops, or even get together at someone's house.  Your turn to share......….for random SPRINKLES, of course!

Stacy

ImageImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Stacy wants to know....for **SPRINKLES**
Good Morning Stacy! I only scrap at home. 😊
Image Image ImageImage

wendycrowe

Cherry Bing

I only crop at home. All of my friends stopped scrapping, so it's just me now. And I've accumulated way too much stuff to even try to pack up for a crop...lol

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Yep!  Once a month, I go to a crop put on by my SIL, which is held at a church.  She also does a fall and spring retreat, but because of my schedule I haven't been able to attend in quite a while.  But I love to go those - so much fun.  Lots of laughing and sharing and jut filled with fun.  

I do love to virtual crop... then I don't have to pack up and haul all my scrappy supplies.   :-D
Stacy

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I have never scrapped anywhere but home. Our local SSS has events, but I have never made it there for those. I keep thinking someday I will, lol

ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Good morning! I've driven up to 4 hours from home to attend crops/conventions haha on summer days I'll take my projects on the outside porch and enjoy the warm weather while I craft. Near or far, im in!

Becky Bitting

Cherry Blossom

I've only been to a crop a couple of times..... I have to travel to get there. We had one scheduled in St Louis for 2 weekends ago. It was cancelled  😢

Visit Me on YouTube Here

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning. Twice a year my friend and I are in charge  of a big crop with about 60 women. Then every other month I get together with 3 other friends to crop for the weekend here in town. Of course that hasn't happened for the last couple times. :(
ImageImageImageImage

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I only scrap at home.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I used to attend lots of crops but now I only go to one which is the 3rd Saturday of the month. Three other Cherries and I attend along with some other great ladies. I can’t wait to scrap with them again.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

traveler

Cherry Cola

There is a crop at hotel near here that one of my neighbors organizes several times a year. I go sometimes, but only for 1 day. It's nice, but expensive. Other than that, I haven't cropped outside my home in years. 

When I move to Philly I plan to crop with Chris. That will be in 2-3 years. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

anazelia

Cherry Cola

Yes. Before the stay home order I mainly cropped only at crops. But while being home I have cleaned and set up my scrapbook room. So I can crop at home. Virginia lifts the lock down on June 10 and June 11 I am going to a crop and I can’t wait.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Senior07 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 8:10 am
Good morning! I've driven up to 4 hours from home to attend crops/conventions haha on summer days I'll take my projects on the outside porch and enjoy the warm weather while I craft. Near or far, im in!

Where are you in Pennsylvania? I’m near Valley Forge / King of Prussia.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

hellmgle

Cherry Bing

Good Morning!  Finally some nice (east coast) weather for a change!

About once a quarter a core group of friends rent a house for the weekend for nothing but crafting!!

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

trainmom wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 8:13 am
There is a crop at hotel near here that one of my neighbors organizes several times a year. I go sometimes, but only for 1 day. It's nice, but expensive. Other than that, I haven't cropped outside my home in years. 

When I move to Philly I plan to crop with Chris. That will be in 2-3 years. 

I am so excited!
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Yes!  I attend a local crop twice a year.  Starts Thursday evening and goes until Sunday afternoon.  I stay up through the entire weekend until Saturday night.  Since I have to drive home, I sleep a bit.  I love every second of it!
    ImageImage

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

My 3 sisters and I crop together several times a year. We take turns hosting crops and usually go to one or two larger crops each year. DD, My niece & one sister's DIL join in too.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

hellmgle

Cherry Bing

emmapaige wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 8:14 am
Senior07 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 8:10 am

Where are you in Pennsylvania? I’m near Valley Forge / King of Prussia. 
oh so close....I'm in West Chester!!

SiriF

Cherry Blossom

I do! I go to a crop 4 times a year, but I mostly make cards there. Its a two day crop and I usually make between 40-60 cards that weekend!

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I used to go to crops four times a year.  Then, we changed it twice and now she winters in Arizona... I do go occasionally with DD but I end up paying so we go once a year!

I prefer to stay home most times anyways and spend what I would on a room/crop for shopping...  Now, going to the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo... win win!  Doesn't look like that will happen for me this year... MN is in June  :(
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Return to “NSD Celebration 2020”

Information