We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Who is up and ready to go!!! CLOSED
I am up! I’ve been up for about 30 minutes and I’m having some coffee!!!
Yesterday was wonderful!!! I lost steam about 7:30.... today I’m planning on hanging on longer!!!! !
Whose with me????
I will post tonight at this same time to see!!!!
P.s. I’m on central it’s an hour earlier here
Susan

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Re: Who is up and ready to go!!!
Wow you really are up early. I’m awake but still hanging in bed. I’ll be getting up soon to award sprinkles for my games last night. 

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I've been up since 5 and already found my cherries and did some housework. 
Image Image ImageImage

karen c.

Cherry Bing

Good morning cherries. I hope to get some lo's done today. Yesterday was fun but I was not productive at all.
ImageImageImage          ImageImage

wendycrowe

Cherry Bing

I'm here ...waiting for my coffee. So excited to get page done today!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning cherries! Ready for round 2 here!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

DivingIn2020

Cherry Blossom

I have been up for about 10 min. and been checking out some of the messages. I didn't get the full advatage like everyone else yesterday so I am ready for the loads of Fun. I worked yesterday and played the games at work when I could. It is Easteren time zone here and it is 7:41am. I plan on being here till the end. Have Fun everyone.  :-D

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

I am up hoping to get to hang most of the day
 ImageImageImageImageImage

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I'm up and fed the pets and now am getting my coffee on!  I need to take a shower and get ready for the day... its gonna be hard getting into clean pjs... lol
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

🙋‍♀️  I stayed up way later than more normal bedtime lol. I was too excited after my hosting block to go to sleep. My first time hosting and was so fun! Looking forward to today!
Stacy

ImageImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Deanna13 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:35 am
I've been up since 5 and already found my cherries and did some housework. 
Amazing!!! That is awesome! I got up at about 5;45 my time ! and except for 1 load of clothes my housework things are taken care of! 

Susan

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

TAMI77 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:42 am
I have been up for about 10 min. and been checking out some of the messages. I didn't get the full advatage like everyone else yesterday so I am ready for the loads of Fun. I worked yesterday and played the games at work when I could. It is Easteren time zone here and it is 7:41am. I plan on being here till the end. Have Fun everyone.  :-D

Yes I do understand about that!! The good thing is there will be time to work on the challenges and there will be a ton more games today and tomorrow!!  :greeninlove:
Susan

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Hand up....Moi!  I was up at 6 on this gorgeous sunny morning.  Had my coffee, gave DH a haircut and I'm ready to roll!!
    ImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

DN in MN wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:49 am
I'm up and fed the pets and now am getting my coffee on!  I need to take a shower and get ready for the day... its gonna be hard getting into clean pjs... lol

I hear that!!! I have fed the pups.... and the birds lol (although it is about time to stop feeding the birds for summer!) anyways I am going to go and find some lounge clothes .... I have a friend who is coming to scrap with me today! She is bringing her laptop so we can really get her into the whole MB experience!! 
So I have to comb my hair.... lol
Susan

anazelia

Cherry Cola

I am up. But now how ready to go I am. But I am here.

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm up for a while now, already had breakfast and showered. I have things to do today, so I won't be on most of the day, but I do hope to finish one or both of the projects I started yesterday.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

suewho372 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:59 am
DN in MN wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:49 am

I hear that!!! I have fed the pups.... and the birds lol (although it is about time to stop feeding the birds for summer!) anyways I am going to go and find some lounge clothes .... I have a friend who is coming to scrap with me today! She is bringing her laptop so we can really get her into the whole MB experience!! 
So I have to comb my hair.... lol 
Awesome!  How fun :)  We need to all be on here at one time to get over that 2009 count..lol  

2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I was hoping to sleep in a little, but my doggy had other ideas. She had me up at 5:45 this morning. Good thing she is cute. :) Got my coffee and headed to find some cherries. 
ImageImageImageImage

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Up, dressed, and waiting for the caffeine to kick in!  :-)
Stacy

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I'm up. I got up at about 7. I had to touch up my new growth. I'm a (not working at it anymore, except for family) hairstylist, so coloring my own hair is something I usually do. This is the second time I've had to touch up since quarantine and I let it go a little too long this time.  :?
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Return to “NSD Celebration 2020”

Information